Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Randy Moss to Meet Unnamed Team (RotoWorld Suspects Jets)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4383267]Id be happy with Edwards,Kerley and Moss......its gonna take alot for me to accept Santonio Holmes after the shenenigans he pulled.[/QUOTE]

And who is the one bringing it up in every thread no me. It is always the same 5 guy. All the time. You want me to stop saying you wrong stop bringing it up in every thread. I will defend this team and to me this is an insult. No way should we bring back a guy that did not play well here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Per Sirius NFL Radio they just said that Jay Glazer is reporting Moss will be working out for New Orleans.

No link since its via the Sirius.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4384948]And who is the one bringing it up in every thread no me. It is always the same 5 guy. All the time. You want me to stop saying you wrong stop bringing it up in every thread. I will defend this team and to me this is an insult. No way should we bring back a guy that did not play well here.[/QUOTE]

What?????????? Are you saying what I think your saying??????? Braylon Edwards didnt play well here????? :confused: :huh: :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4385134]What?????????? Are you saying what I think your saying??????? Braylon Edwards didnt play well here????? :confused: :huh: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I've said it a number of time he was a failure here. #1 reason I dont want him back was I dont want to see him dog one more play as a JET. There was nothing he did in his time here that was anything specials. A rookie can so what he did. It is just crazy the extent a few of you want him back. I dont get it. It would be a horrid move. So just stop with this crazy notion he will improve on what he did here. WR is not a hard position to fine productive players at. A 700 yard guy is not a great addition and that is all he really is. There is no need to bring in sub par talent at any price. I have beenn nice and tryed to listen to some of the "reasons" to bring him back. Fact is there really is no good reason to bring him back. It is beyond stupidity at this point. You all have failed to prove his worth. SF showed you his worth last year and he didn't even live up to that. He'd be no better an option then TO or Moss. If you wouldn't take them why on earch would you want BE?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4385115]Per Sirius NFL Radio they just said that Jay Glazer is reporting Moss will be working out for New Orleans.

No link since its via the Sirius.[/QUOTE]

As much as I don't like Fox Sports......

[QUOTE]FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports that the Saints will work out free agent Randy Moss on Tuesday.
    Profootballtalk.com reported late last week that Moss had one team visit lined up for this week. It was apparently with the Saints. New Orleans, which is in danger of losing free agents Marques Colston and Robert Meachem, also flirted with Moss last fall. Moss only wanted to play for the Patriots and sat out the season. This offseason, Moss should be available for no more than the $3 million Plaxico Burress received from the Jets in 2011.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4384946]Only because bringing him back would be the dumbest move this franchise can possibly do.[/quote]

More dumb than Kotite? Nagle? Gholston? Man do you have a Hate-on for Braylon or what? :rolleyes:

[quote] I see no upside to it at all. Not one of you can prove an upside either. [/quote]

If 2010 isn't "proof" enough for you, then I don't know what else to say... You just REFUSE to even acknowledge the *MANY* posts made by those explaining why BE would be a good "re-signing". :nono:

[quote] Not one of you can say he fixes anything.[/quote]

He can help fix the offense which was a bowl of turds last season. The comparison between the 2010 offense and the 2011 offense clearly.....[b]CLEARLY[/b]....shows how much it missed Braylon's presence both in the passing game and even in the run-game.

The only thing Braylon won't fix is the DEFENSE and, last I checked, he doesn't play Defense.

[quote] We know what we get and it is not that much.[/quote]

900+ yards receiving + run-blocking + drawing attention away from Primadonna-man(Holmes) to make plays = "not that much", huh? alrighty then...

[quote]Anyone that watched him in a JETS uni should not be asking to see him back in Green, he was not good. I get it you like him. [/quote]

Yes, I like him. And so do the 99% of the posters here who aren't stuck so far up Holmes backside that they don't see just how crucial he was to the Jets offense, in which he was sorely missed last year. And don't lump in everyone as if your way is the only way. "anyone that watched him in a JETS uni should not be asking to see him back in Green"....oh please...

What are you going to do if they do want him back(which they do)? Spank them? lol. :D

[quote] I like the guy to it doesn't make him a good player. I like Ainge I'm not saying bring him back am I?[/quote]

LOL!! You're comparing Braylon to Ainge now? :rofl:

[quote]You your self say he's not out our answer. Am I missing something? If he isn't the answer and isn't the futre why do we want him? I don't get it. If we bring in a guy like that I'd rather a TO or Moss. But I dont want any of them here ether. It is not fixing a thing only filling a slot. If your going to do that at least put a rook that has a higher upside in. 4th 5th it wouldn't be hard to find one.[/QUOTE]

Where did I say he wasn't our answer? I simply said that we could go and draft another WR for the long-term IF THEY DESIRED to.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4385142]I've said it a number of time he was a failure here. #1 reason I dont want him back was I dont want to see him dog one more play as a JET. There was nothing he did in his time here that was anything specials. A rookie can so what he did. It is just crazy the extent a few of you want him back. I dont get it. It would be a horrid move. So just stop with this crazy notion he will improve on what he did here. WR is not a hard position to fine productive players at. A 700 yard guy is not a great addition and that is all he really is. There is no need to bring in sub par talent at any price. I have beenn nice and tryed to listen to some of the "reasons" to bring him back. Fact is there really is no good reason to bring him back. It is beyond stupidity at this point. You all have failed to prove his worth. SF showed you his worth last year and he didn't even live up to that. He'd be no better an option then TO or Moss. If you wouldn't take them why on earch would you want BE?[/QUOTE]

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/34hggpf.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4385147]More dumb than Kotite? Nagle? Gholston? Man do you have a Hate-on for Braylon or what? :rolleyes:

If 2010 isn't "proof" enough for you, then I don't know what else to say... You just REFUSE to even acknowledge the *MANY* posts made by those explaining why BE would be a good "re-signing". :nono:

He can help fix the offense which was a bowl of turds last season. The comparison [B]between the 2010 offense and the 2011 offense clearly.....[b]CLEARLY[/[/B]b]....shows how much it missed Braylon's presence both in the passing game and even in the run-game.

The only thing Braylon won't fix is the DEFENSE and, last I checked, he doesn't play Defense.

900+ yards receiving + run-blocking + drawing attention away from Primadonna-man(Holmes) to make plays = "not that much", huh? alrighty then...

Yes, I like him. And so do the 99% of the posters here who aren't stuck so far up Holmes backside that they don't see just how crucial he was to the Jets offense, in which he was sorely missed last year. And don't lump in everyone as if your way is the only way. "anyone that watched him in a JETS uni should not be asking to see him back in Green"....oh please...

What are you going to do if they do want him back(which they do)? Spank them? lol. :D

Where did I say he wasn't our answer? I simply said that we could go and draft another WR for the long-term IF THEY DESIRED to.[/QUOTE]

clearly yeah that is why our passing game was clearly better in 2011. Yeah the stat dont mean anything if you dont like the guy putting them up a guess. Your a fan boy of BE I get it. Doesn't mean one word of this is true. Don't try to sell me a donkey and call it a stud. Be is a DUD and he proved it here then again in SF. I don't know how better to prove it the stats speak for themselves on this one BE wasn't missed at all last year. It is simply a bad move to bring him back becaus ethere is 0 upside. Just give up on selling this guy no one is biting.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4385147]More dumb than Kotite? Nagle? Gholston? Man do you have a Hate-on for Braylon or what? :rolleyes:

He can help fix the offense which was a bowl of turds last season. The comparison between the 2010 offense and the 2011 offense clearly.....[b]CLEARLY[/b]....shows how much it missed Braylon's presence both in the passing game and even in the run-game.

Where did I say he wasn't our answer? I simply said that we could go and draft another WR for the long-term IF THEY DESIRED to.[/QUOTE]
    That dude has zero credibility. Non-stop whining and just arguing for its own sake. How pitiful.

And for the last time, Bring back (healthy) Braylon!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    sign Braylon up as soon as it is officially possible to do so

and give Plax a one way NJT-SEPTA ticket to Filthadelphia

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4385193]sign Braylon up as soon as it is officially possible to do so
    [/QUOTE]
    Braylon was cut by the 9ers. We could have signed him weeks ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4385169]clearly yeah that is why our passing game was clearly better in 2011. [/quote]

Clearly better? IN WHAT WAY? OUR WR's COULDN'T GET DEEP EVEN IF THEY HAD A 5 SECOND HEADSTART ON THEIR DEFENDERS!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy Overrating, batman.

[quote] Yeah the stat dont mean anything if you dont like the guy putting them up a guess. Your a fan boy of BE I get it. Doesn't mean one word of this is true. Don't try to sell me a donkey and call it a stud.[/quote]

And don't try to sell me a donkey when we already have a Jackass(Holmes) on the team already..... :rolleyes:

[quote] Be is a DUD and he proved it here then again in SF. I don't know how better to prove it the stats speak for themselves on this one BE wasn't missed at all last year. It is simply a bad move to bring him back becaus ethere is 0 upside. [b] Just give up on selling this guy no one is biting.[/b][/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!! Do you even READ what you post anymore?? :zzz:

Countless posts in favor of Bringing him back and you're saying "no one is biting". HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!! Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4385881]Clearly better? IN WHAT WAY? OUR WR's COULDN'T GET DEEP EVEN IF THEY HAD A 5 SECOND HEADSTART ON THEIR DEFENDERS!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy Overrating, batman.

And don't try to sell me a donkey when we already have a Jackass(Holmes) on the team already..... :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!! Do you even READ what you post anymore?? :zzz:

Countless posts in favor of Bringing him back and you're saying "no one is biting". HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!! Thanks. I needed a good laugh.[/QUOTE]

As in we had more yards, more 1st downs, more TDs, and actually moved the ball on 3rd downs. That is an imporvement on a team that maybe had one good play then punted every down. The proof is in the #s if you can't see it I don't know what to say. This passing game didn't miss him at all. I don't think it was that much better but clearly it was. Countless, I don't see countless all I see is the same 5 guys going yeah we need him back at all cost. You have no real reasons apparently. I don't see any new names trying to say he is our savor. I don't care how many times you post it doesn't make it countless others. Every guy has his fans. The guy would be a bad move period. You have yet to sell him. Yeah I bring in the accational comment from people that just likes to be heard. That doesn't make me wrong. Non of you have actually made a good arguemnet for him and that is the bottom like. If he even ends up on a team at this point I'd be shocked and you seem to thing he is an unpassible asset. Well I'm sorry the league and a majority of NFL fans dont see it that way. Again you like him fine dont they to sell him and you can't make him a good player at all. You say Holmes is a JAs fine I agree why on earth would I want anther guy almost exactly like him back on this team. I have said it over and over I have nothing against him personally I just don't like his play. It is not what we need in the least. If you really think that I just feel sorry for you. It is a bad bad move for this team and it is obvious to most people that haven't been listening to this SB for over a year now.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;4385201]Braylon was cut by the 9ers. We could have signed him weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Good point. If Braylon is such a no-brainer, what are they waiting for? Has there been a single report of him having any contact with the Jets?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4386113]I don't want Braylon Edwards here because I said so.[/QUOTE]

[b]FIXED.[/b]

Let's just call it like it is. This whole act is tiresome.

Off to the ignore list you go. :byebye:

[QUOTE=ASG0531;4386131]Good point. If Braylon is such a no-brainer, what are they waiting for? Has there been a single report of him having any contact with the Jets?[/QUOTE]

Maybe they want to wait a little bit longer to give him more time to actually...you know...HEAL before calling him in for a physical? :rolleyes:

And besides, if he did have any legit contact with the Jets, you think Tanny would report that to the newspapers?
    Last edited by Vin; 03-06-2012 at 06:53 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adios! Puff puff Pass!!