Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Fluke

[QUOTE=FF2;4382794]What is wrong with you people?[/QUOTE]

Me? Nothing. I seem to remember you, though, as the anti Catholic bigot from previous exchanges.
    BTW, I am not in favor of referring to any woman as a slut, whore or prostitute unless she actually is one. Nor do I think it's fun to mock a person with Alzheimers or other destructive disease. To that end I dislike Rush, a conserv as well as Clooney, an empty headed lib.

[QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4382792]1. You sarcasm detector is off.
    2. Paulie is doing a great job cleaning this place up. (that's sarcasm btw) We obviously disagree political but that doesn't give you the right to attack me unprovoked.[/QUOTE]

PK is particularly good at sarcasm. As far as you, your comment is so out there it merited reeling you back.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4382811]PK is particularly good at sarcasm. As far as you, your comment is so out there it merited reeling you back.[/QUOTE]

the smiley face with it's eyes rolling in the back of his head wasn't a dead give away? and If I recall correctly Ed Shultz apologized and was suspended for his comments. Deservedly.
    Last edited by Mantle & Namath; 03-03-2012 at 12:45 PM.

[QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4382815]the smiley face with it's eyes rolling in the back of his head wasn't a dead give away? and If I recall correctly Ed Shultz apologized and was suspended for his comments. Deservedly.[/QUOTE]

The smile coud also mean - happy about those comments. But we'll let the combat cease.
    As for Schultz, he falmes as does Maddow and O'Donnell. Ratigan is ok only because he's a financial guy from the past. Rush deserves to depart- a buffoon.

All League
    This whole 'slut' talking point is insane. Because a woman is on the pill does not imply that she's promiscuous.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1bPoSEii2M[/url]

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4382877]This whole 'slut' talking point is insane. Because a woman is on the pill does not imply that she's promiscuous.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1bPoSEii2M[/url][/QUOTE]

She deserves ridicule because she lied to congress about the cost of the pills. She also omitted the fact that the legislation mandates that rich women on birth control will get free pills paid for by the general populace. By contrast poor women will need to pay a copay for their cancer meds. How is that fair?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=shakin318;4382782]It's an issue because the Obama administration and its lackeys in the media want America talking about ANYTHING but the economy before November. And sadly, its working.

[/QUOTE]

You're dead right, it's all completely ridiculous. She made a ridiculous claim for attention, Limbaugh made a ridiculous claim for attention, and the stooges on booth sides are lapping it up. Fluke is a stupid slut! Limbaugh is a disgusting pig! Now she's doing the MSNBC circuit and Obama made a personal call to her last night. VOMIT.

I paid an astronomical amount of money for gas this morning, morons. There are far more important things to be talking about.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4382792]
    2.Paulie is doing a great job cleaning this place up. (that's sarcasm btw) [/QUOTE]

Oh, is that right?

Actually it was quite nice before you showed up (again) -- what with your "submitted without comment" threads, your vast generalizations, and your general polarizing nature rooted in ignorance.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2;4382793]Honestly, I feel sorry for you if this is how you really are.[/QUOTE]

At least he's not a Jets fan, he's one of your ilk.

[QUOTE=FF2;4382793]Honestly, I feel sorry for you if this is how you really are.[/QUOTE]

Please don't. Besides, after your classless posts concerning Andrew Breitbart, you're in no position to lecture anyone on class......

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4382751]LMAO

[url]http://i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/four_dollar_drug_list.pdf[/url]

Where did she come up with the $3,000 dollar a month tab?[/QUOTE]

She didn't say it was 3k a month. [URL="http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2012/02/BC_costs.html"]This is the study[/URL] she based her information on.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4382799]Rush was right to mock the hearings before the congressional panel, but his comments were over the line. But this White House is truly disgraceful. Obama called her and says her parents should be proud?? Anything he can do to increase entitlements, he will do.[/QUOTE]

Hey there's three more votes right there.

Come November, he's going to need all he can get.....

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4382890]She deserves ridicule because she lied to congress about the cost of the pills. [/QUOTE]

I'd bet a large part of that 3000 a month is to pay for bags to put over her head. Plus another for her partner, just in case hers falls off.....

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4382921]Oh, is that right?

Actually it was quite nice before you showed up (again) -- what with your "submitted without comment" threads, your vast generalizations, and your general polarizing nature rooted in ignorance.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Because I provoked some of the disgusting posts in this thread and others. :zzz: Did you happen to see the thread where someone says they would laugh if a certain congresswomen died?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4382794]What is wrong with you people?[/QUOTE]

They're Republicans. They don't get laid very often.

Veteran
    To be fair, she said [B]up to[/B] $3000 for law school, which for 3 years would be ~$83 monthly prescription. I don't know if that includes any kind of doctors visits or anything.

That said, I guess it should be included if it's used for some medical reason other than preventing pregnancy. But when used just for preventing pregnancy, then it definitely should not be covered.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4382941]Yes. Because I provoked some of the disgusting posts in this thread and others. :zzz: Did you happen to see the thread where someone says they would laugh if a certain congresswomen died?[/QUOTE]

There's something sadly consistent with you SeanRyan/TylerDurden/DrunkKid/MantleNamath.

Whenever you've had a gripe in the past, you've sat on it and then cried about it in a very public way, like a petulant child, and used it as evidence as to why and how the mods around here suck... INSTEAD of perhaps sending me a PM and saying, "You might want to take care of this, old chap, as it's hurt my very fragile feelings and self esteem." You just wait and use it as ammunition whenever you feel like you're being persecuted for your political beliefs. You continue to do this, and it is MASSIVELY annoying.

You contribute nothing to this forum besides pasted links from liberal blogs and blow-by-blow minutae of what's happening at Yankees spring training. You're almost completely useless as a poster in every single way. You're the schroy of thread creation and GMC of interesting commentary.

And if you throw another casual barb my way, I will take your advice and clean this place up a bit. You'll be at the top of the list.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4382945]They're Republicans. They don't get laid very often.[/QUOTE]

Don't **** with me PK. DrunkMantle put me in a sour mood.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4382950]Don't **** with me PK. DrunkMantle put me in a sour mood.[/QUOTE]

K.

I'll be back in a week :(

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4382949]There's something sadly consistent with you SeanRyan/TylerDurden/DrunkKid/MantleNamath.

Whenever you've had a gripe in the past, you've sat on it and then cried about it in a very public way, like a petulant child, and used it as evidence as to why and how the mods around here suck... INSTEAD of perhaps sending me a PM and saying, "You might want to take care of this, old chap, as it's hurt my very fragile feelings and self esteem." You just wait and use it as ammunition whenever you feel like you're being persecuted for your political beliefs. You continue to do this, and it is MASSIVELY annoying.

You contribute nothing to this forum besides pasted links from liberal blogs and blow-by-blow minutae of what's happening at Yankees spring training. You're almost completely useless as a poster in every single way. You're the schroy of thread creation and GMC of interesting commentary.

And if you throw another casual barb my way, I will take your advice and clean this place up a bit. You'll be at the top of the list.[/QUOTE]

Aww. You hurt my feelings. :rolleyes:I could careless what someone I've never met and someone who knows nothing about me thinks of me as a poster on a internet forum. Carry on.