Thread: Namath documentary

Namath documentary

Was wondering if the namath documentary was going to be aired on hbo again? I keep hearing good things about it and was very upset that I missed it and forgot to dvr it. I also did not see it on hbo on demand. I checked the hbo website and didn't see anything either. If anyone knows please respond here. Thanks.

[QUOTE=nybaseball5;4383113]Was wondering if the namath documentary was going to be aired on hbo again? I keep hearing good things about it and was very upset that I missed it and forgot to dvr it. I also did not see it on hbo on demand. I checked the hbo website and didn't see anything either. If anyone knows please respond here. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Do you have an ipad? I was watching it on HBO GO :yes:

[QUOTE=nybaseball5;4383113]Was wondering if the namath documentary was going to be aired on hbo again? I keep hearing good things about it and was very upset that I missed it and forgot to dvr it. I also did not see it on hbo on demand. I checked the hbo website and didn't see anything either. If anyone knows please respond here. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

its been replaying constantly, and I bet it will again.

Hall Of Fame
    Use HBO GO. I just checked it and it works. Just sign in with you cable provider info and search for "Namath"

I just checked, it is not on Demand. That is weird.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 03-03-2012 at 04:50 PM.

I saw it on HBO "On Demand" which ended Feb. 27th.

Contact HBO and ask them to run it again! ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4383143]Use HBO GO. I just checked it and it works. Just sign in with you cable provider info and search for "Namath"

I just checked, it is not on Demand. That is weird.[/QUOTE]

Another example of JETS fans getting screwed.;)

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4383259]Another example of JETS fans getting screwed.;)[/QUOTE]

That whipping your team but on Puke must've been boring for you since you were posting during the game? :)

Congrats! Any day those pricks at Puke lose is a good day for me -- and I am a Big East guy all the way. Should tell you how I feel about Cooach K and Puke!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4383289]That whipping your team but on Puke must've been boring for you since you were posting during the game? :)

Congrats! Any day those pricks at Puke lose is a good day for me -- and I am a Big East guy all the way. Should tell you how I feel about Cooach K and Puke![/QUOTE]

yeah....was pumped all day. Here in NC, today everyone was in NC or Duke gear. y daughter is a Tar Heel so I am through cancelled checks. Go Carolina.
    YES...I posted during the game.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4383310]yeah....was pumped all day. Here in NC, today everyone was in NC or Duke gear. y daughter is a Tar Heel so I am through cancelled checks. Go Carolina.
    YES...I posted during the game.[/QUOTE]

I am not an ACC fan by any means. Actually, I hate the ACC. However, I hate Puke much more. Thus, I become a UNC fan twice, sometimes 3, per year.

When I was in law school, a good friend who went to undergraduate with me at SJU went to UNC law school. While the trip across country was not easy back then for me especially with the demands of law school, I enjoyed visiting the area. It really is one of the nicer places in the country imo. Both campuses have alot to offer. I can see why kids end up going to school down there. Quality of life is really nice. Granted, I have not been down there in over a decade. But I am sure it is still lovely.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4383523]I am not an ACC fan by any means. Actually, I hate the ACC. However, I hate Puke much more. Thus, I become a UNC fan twice, sometimes 3, per year.

When I was in law school, a good friend who went to undergraduate with me at SJU went to UNC law school. While the trip across country was not easy back then for me especially with the demands of law school, I enjoyed visiting the area. It really is one of the nicer places in the country imo. Both campuses have alot to offer. I can see why kids end up going to school down there. Quality of life is really nice. Granted, I have not been down there in over a decade. But I am sure it is still lovely.[/QUOTE]

Chapel Hill is a very special place.