Thread: I'm glad we have a QB like Eli in NY

I'm glad we have a QB like Eli in NY

Mark Sanchez had been struggling as of late. I don't think he has taken the abuse Eli has taken over years. But now sanchez can draw inspiration from Eli by looking at what he has accomplished and realize he can do the same thing. In fact Sanchez has been better than Eli in the first years of his career.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9y9IgasRGKnSzAaiPkigrJf8OZJCgGwgFEKrwqHmTzTPesv3tQ7epmaNp[/img]
    Last edited by Vin; 03-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.

[QUOTE=Zasw;4383398]Mark Sanchez had been struggling as of late. I don't think he has taken the abuse Eli has taken over years. But now sanchez can draw inspiration from Eli by looking at what he has accomplished and realize he can do the same thing. In fact Sanchez has been better than Eli in the first years of his career.[/QUOTE]

Bottom line, the Jets should stick with Sanchez.

Veteran
    Yeah, let's give Sanchize another year. I hope the whole work with Chad will pay somehow.

Practice Squad
    I agree. It was a tough SB matchup for all of us to watch, but it was the best one for Sanchez because no matter who won, it serves as a nice motivational tool for him to get it together.

Hopefully he removed his face from Kate Upton's unbelievable body to see what a SB winning QB looks like.

Hall Of Fame
    Supposedly Year 4 is the magic year that all Sanchez apologists have been looking to using Eli and Brees as examples.

Those guys careers took off in Year 4. Eli struggled but led his team to the SB. Brees made the Pro Bowl, got hurt the next season, recovered and has never looked back. Has never has a completion % under 64% after Year 4.

Once again....Here we go again. :zzz:

I mean....how many damn times has this been discussed already? Just because Eli had success doesn't mean Mark will have similar success(though it would be nice). They're two totally different QB's.

I'm hopeful like most but I'm also keeping my expectations at the "being realistic" level, you know...
    Last edited by Vin; 03-04-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    This is the only thing that motivates Sanchez. And he doesn't need to be a good QB to get it:

[IMG]http://images.hotcelebshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Kate-Upton-139.jpg[/IMG]

^ I hope you put that Pic in the Hotties forum under the "boobs" thread. :cool:

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4383487]This is the only thing that motivates Sanchez. And he doesn't need to be a good QB to get it:

[IMG]http://images.hotcelebshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Kate-Upton-139.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Doesn't that motivate all of us?;)

Jets Insider VIP
    When do the "Mark Sanchez will be just like Rich Gannon and become great in his 10th year in the league" threads start popping up?

Veteran
    Yeah, great having a qb who gets picked by a pretty good team, only to pout like the spoiled fat kid from down the block, and start pushing for a trade. Least class of any Manning. Great having him in New York..... for me to poop on.:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4383537]When do the "Mark Sanchez will be just like Rich Gannon and become great in his 10th year in the league" threads start popping up?[/QUOTE]

First there will be the "Its his first year in a new system" threads.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JetsFanatic;4383516]Doesn't that motivate all of us?;)[/QUOTE]

I'm feeling quite motivated.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4383545]First there will be the "Its his first year in a new system" threads.[/QUOTE]

But all the nimrods like you will be there to point out that he sucks, always has and always will. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4383546]I'm feeling quite motivated.[/QUOTE]

So it's 12:00 o'clock in your "area", huh? :D

How magnanimous of you to start this thread.

It should be grouped with other magnanimous threads such as: "I offer my condolences to the Kraft family" and "Congratulations NY Giants" :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4383579]How magnanimous of you to start this thread.

It should be grouped with other magnanimous threads such as: "I offer my condolences to the Kraft family" and "Congratulations NY Giants" :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[b]YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE *LAST* PERSON TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMEONE'S THREAD![/b] :nono:

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;4383516]Doesn't that motivate all of us?;)[/QUOTE]

absolutely, boobs are a excellent way to get motivated