Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jets interseted in Jason Campbell

Jets Insider VIP
    Campbell would be a good backup to Sanchez as he would have been to Palmer in Oakland. That is, unless he refuses to be a backup and becomes a problem about it. If that is the case, let someone who foolishly thinks Campbell can be a starter in the NFL sign him

[QUOTE=Gibby;4383857]Per NFL netwok. I for 1 say PASS! You can do MUCH better than this guy for a back up[/QUOTE]

Some of us feel the same way about Chad Henne.

FYI, I'm not necessarily pro- or anti- Campbell, just anti-Henne and I think the Manning talks are ridiculous.

"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things."

--Rene Descartes

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4384348]You know what I find sad?? Many Jet fans loved Kenny O who never won a playoff game.. He had consecutive years of Walker,Toon and Mickey Shuler.. Freeman and Hector as his backs and the sack exchange D.. When did Sanchez have the same group of W/R's year in and year out?? What's also sad is the loser woe is me attitude so many Jet fans seem to relish..:mad:[/QUOTE]

Ummmmmm because so many fans out here don't have a clue!!!

So many Jets posters now think that the Jets going to the playoffs under Herm Edwards every other year was horrific. They don't get it and with the fantasy football mentality that dominates these boards I honestly don't think that they ever will.

[QUOTE=Savage69;4384348]You know what I find sad?? Many Jet fans loved Kenny O who never won a playoff game.. He had consecutive years of Walker,Toon and Mickey Shuler.. Freeman and Hector as his backs and the sack exchange D.. When did Sanchez have the same group of W/R's year in and year out?? What's also sad is the loser woe is me attitude so many Jet fans seem to relish..:mad:[/QUOTE]

Well said.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    amen to Savage 69

[QUOTE=sg3;4384845]Campbell would be a good backup to Sanchez as he would have been to Palmer in Oakland. That is, unless he refuses to be a backup and becomes a problem about it. If that is the case, let someone who foolishly thinks Campbell can be a starter in the NFL sign him[/QUOTE]

^ This

I would rather have Henne with him already been in Sparono's system. My fear is that if Campell were to unseat Sanchez that would set the team back a few more years. I still see Sanchez has having more of an upside than both of them. I would be willing to replace Sanchez but only with a can't miss pick, Luck, RGIII or a proven guy. There is just not one to be had. Manning would have to prove he could play before traing camp. Doubt he will be ready. Until then stick with Mark sign Henne as a back up and hope all the offseason bs talk and a back up will motivate him to play mistake free. If we can fix all the holes on the O line and he is not running for his life on EVERY SINGLE passing play he will be fine.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Henne over Campbell, although another RB might be useful.

Jets Insider VIP
    I liked Kenny O. More as a person than anything else. He was definitely a class act.

However, from a football perspective, it was hard to like or love him when I watched Dan Marino tear the Jets a new a-hole everytime we played them.

[QUOTE=Gibby;4383857]Per NFL netwok. I for 1 say PASS! You can do MUCH better than this guy for a back up[/QUOTE]

He has a better QB rating than nacho! Now can you say this?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Rambler;4387904]He has a better QB rating than nacho! Now can you say this?[/QUOTE]

what's with the anti-Latino blast, Rush???

[QUOTE=sg3;4384845]Campbell would be a good backup to Sanchez as he would have been to Palmer in Oakland. That is, unless he refuses to be a backup and becomes a problem about it. If that is the case, let someone who foolishly thinks Campbell can be a starter in the NFL sign him[/QUOTE]

If you think Mark Sanchez is better than Jason Campbell at this stage of their careers you have mastered the art of self-deception.

[QUOTE=Rambler;4387904]He has a better QB rating than nacho! Now can you say this?[/QUOTE]

A 5 year old calling Mark Sanchez nacho. The future of this country is so bright.