Thread: Lynch signs a 4yr deal in Seattle

Lynch signs a 4yr deal in Seattle

As per [COLOR="Red"]ROTOWORLD[/COLOR]

Seahawks re-signed RB Marshawn Lynch to a four-year, $31 million contract with $17 million guaranteed.
    Lynch has become a Seattle hero for his "Beast Mode" playoff run against the Saints and breakout season in a contract year, but he comes with several buyer beware warnings. A huge underachiever before 2011, Lynch's career yards-per-carry average stands at 3.98 and he has a long, documented history of offseason weight gains. With 1,137 career carries going on age 26, Lynch also has plenty of wear on his tires. We suspect the Seahawks built annual "out" clauses into the deal to protect against Lynch going back in the tank. For 2012, he should be targeted as a low-risk second-round fantasy pick because he's ticketed for another massive workload. There's a strong possibility that Lynch's 2011 season (285/1,204/4.2/12) will go down as the best of his career, however.

I thought he was closer to 30..wow

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Im sad

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I really was hoping that he would be a RFA, because he would be a great fit with the Jets.

This is good for business for the Hawks merchandising program, so part of me is glad. (Beast Mode merchandise is a big seller in Seattle)

[QUOTE=frankiepapa;4384043]I thought he was closer to 30..wow

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I would have never guessed that he was only 26

[QUOTE=eric1520;4384081]Agreed, I would have never guessed that he was only 26[/QUOTE]
    Me too man. The guy needs to take it easy on the skittles and whatever else gets him hammered.