Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C'mon ladies, wake up and stop being used and played for political points.

All League
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4385740]Chemical birth control methods [I]increase[/I] the risk of STDs.

Among a myriad of other increased risks like heart disease and stroke.

But don't facts get in the way of repeating talking points to perpetuate the "war on women" myth.[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to the U of Nottingham study, that was for teenagers and it was a 5% increase.

[QUOTE=cr726;4385839]Is it cheaper to insure one individual or a family plan? What costs insurance companies more money?[/QUOTE]

Insurance companies make money. They aren't government agencies yet. As such neither type of plan costs more money. Please redo your question as follows:

Which type of coverage is more profitable for Insurance companies. Then feel free to make your surely irrelevant point.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4385862]Insurance companies make money. They aren't government agencies yet. As such neither type of plan costs more money. Please redo your question as follows:

Which type of coverage is more profitable for Insurance companies. Then feel free to make your surely irrelevant point.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Insurance companies make more money by paying for a cheap pill and hoping their customer doesn't have a lot of kids and god forbid get sick a lot. Insurance companies make a ton of money from gov't agencies.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4385346]There are many excellent points in this article. Thanks for sharing.[/QUOTE]

+1 million

I'm sure the writer will be painted as a Neanderthal (if he hasn't been already)

cue Plumber in 5...4...

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4385340]
    Jennifer Hartline is a grateful Catholic, a proud Army wife and homeschooling mother of three children. She is a contributing writer for Catholic Online. [B]She doesn't need any contraception[/B], thank you.[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt that.

[QUOTE=cr726;4385884]LOL! Insurance companies make more money by paying for a cheap pill and hoping their customer doesn't have a lot of kids and god forbid get sick a lot. Insurance companies make a ton of money from gov't agencies.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for making your irrelevant point. It was as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

I would follow up that if giving away free pills to people that currently pay for them was so profitable why didn't they think of this before? Only the twisted mind of a progressive liberal could think this stuff up.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4385921]Thank you for making your irrelevant point. It was as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

I would follow up that if giving away free pills to people that currently pay for them was so profitable why didn't they think of this before? Only the twisted mind of a progressive liberal could think this stuff up.[/QUOTE]

That 10.00 co-pay is a huge money maker for the insurance companies. :zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;4385892]+1 million

I'm sure the writer will be painted as a Neanderthal (if he hasn't been already)

cue Plumber in 5...4...[/QUOTE]

Why would I do that? I respect her opinion as a woman. Unlike the "kingmakers" of your party who are working on their 4th wives :P