Thread: Saints WRs... I has a question

All Pro

Saints WRs... I has a question

Meachem's departure has been no secret for sometime (and about the ONLY WR I'm open to signing). I assumed they would always be working to be bring back Marques. Not so much it turns out...

[QUOTE]Marques Colston - WR - Saints According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, it "looks like" free agent Marques Colston will be "moving on" from the Saints.
    Schefter made the comments on Tuesday's SportsCenter. He's joined NFL Network's Jason La Canfora in predicting Colston will not be back with the Saints if he reaches free agency. With the receiver market significantly thinned by the franchise tag and extensions, Colston will draw heavy interest. [/QUOTE]

So the question is - who the fck do the Saints think is going to play wideout? Aren't they negotiating with Brees right now? Hey Drew, fck you - sign New Orleans...

No seriously though, who's catching balls? Just the Jimmy "Paradis says I told you so" Graham Tight End Show? Henderson and Moore are gonna ball out all day?

[IMG]http://memedepot.com/uploads/1000/1114_1253153532033.jpg[/IMG]

Sign me up for Colston.

Doubt it will happen though. Many teams will be interested in him. Big Meach is more realistic

[QUOTE=Paradis;4385497]Meachem's departure has been no secret for sometime (and about the ONLY WR I'm open to signing). I assumed they would always be working to be bring back Marques. Not so much it turns out...

So the question is - who the fck do the Saints think is going to play wideout? Aren't they negotiating with Brees right now? Hey Drew, fck you - sign New Orleans...

No seriously though, who's catching balls? Just the Jimmy "Paradis says I told you so" Graham Tight End Show? Henderson and Moore are gonna ball out all day?

[IMG]http://memedepot.com/uploads/1000/1114_1253153532033.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

They are working Randy Moss out today. They certainly see the writing on the wall regarding the WR position.

Jets Insider VIP
    Colston's knees are shot and Meachem stinks. They are doing the right thing here.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4385554]Colston's knees are shot and Meachem stinks. [/QUOTE]

your breath stinks

[QUOTE=Paradis;4385576]your breath stinks[/QUOTE]

The need to insult people. You have it.

Jets Insider VIP
    You has a question??

hear kome the grammer and speling polise

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4385656]The need to insult people. You have it.[/QUOTE]

oh gimme a break captain meme. What are you my mother now? Joe willy often lambastes a litany of players and often for reasons that hold as much weight as a feather. It's something i've butted heads with him about a number of times. especially on the topic of Meachem.

I'm sure there's a park somewhere you can play chess with an 80 year old if you want. Meanwhile, this is the internet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Meachem was a 1st round draft pick. He had a 7th round pick playing ahead of him. He had a midget, undrafted guy in lance moore playing ahead of him. and now his team is looking at a 35 year old randy moss instead of resigning him. This past year, he had the 6th most catches on his team.

For those reasons, I say he stinks.

Even without these two they still have Moore and Henderson. They still have a few good options. Both of which have had pretty good #s playing in reserve. NOs was one of the deepest teams at WR for a few year. I was shocked when they resigned Moore to a 5 year deal. Brees went to bat for him and he got paid. Brees is small his WRs are small he doesn't seem to care and he has a 6'7 target at TE. This is one team that can make a WR out of anyone IMO.