Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets would "love" to sign Henne; interested in Ronnie Brown

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4385868]Seeing that the Jets would "love to" sign Henne makes me sick to my stomach. I hate him and I don't want him on a team I'm rooting for.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan either, but being objective, he'd be a fine backup.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4386053]You should watch or read some of Sparano's interviews after getting hired. The offense is not what people are many people are thinking. I'm expecting to see a lot better blocking and more big plays.[/QUOTE]

I agree... I think Sparano's has made it clear he believes in chuncks of yardage.... Ground and Pound is an aspect of Power football.... The ability to run the ball when everyone in the stadium knows you are going to run it and to be able to throw the ball when everyone in stadium knows you are going to throw it! Balance / Protection of football and QB go a long way, but none of it matters if you can' t scored Touchdowns!

As as Jet fan, I hate the dolphins....never routed for sparano or any dolphin player, but I know he coached with passion and his players played hard for him.. I don't think they were ever a push over on the Jet's schedule....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4386053]You should watch or read some of Sparano's interviews after getting hired. The offense is not what people are many people are thinking. I'm expecting to see a lot better blocking and more big plays.[/QUOTE]

People think we're going to run the ball 40 times per game.