Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Even I don't believe this--Adam Schefter said Jets could get 1st rounder for Sanchez

if an old, injured, never was, carson palmer can net TWO 1sts we can certainly net one for Sanchez. We can't do it though, it would ruin this franchise for the next 10 years.

[QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4386166]This whole "Jets need a new QB now" thing is getting way out of hand.[/QUOTE]

100% correct!!:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsFanatic;4386168]Hypothetically, I honestly feel Arizona would be a nice fit for him. Don't sell him short, he is good young QB.[/QUOTE]

Exactly now even the pro Sanchez folks are looking to get rid of him... Insanity!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4386174]Exactly now even the pro Sanchez folks are looking to get rid of him... Insanity!!!![/QUOTE]

You're nuts--I want nothing to do with Manning and I want Sanchez here for the next decade.

_

Didn't Peyton Manning lose the Super bowl on a Pick 6??? PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4386174]Exactly now even the pro Sanchez folks are looking to get rid of him... Insanity!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm not looking to get rid of him, the question was what team would be interested in him, and I [B]hypothetically[/B] named Arizona as a good fit. Personally, I think it would be a mistake to give up on him. I like him a lot!

Is that clear?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4386176]You're nuts--I want nothing to do with Manning and I want Sanchez here for the next decade.[/QUOTE]

I know that just having fun with ya!!!!!!

Why should all the Anti-Sanchez folks have all the FUN!!:D

All Pro
    Maybe a 1st in 2013, which is worth about 2nd right now, but I think it would be tough to find a team who was willing to give up a 1st round pick this year.

I have do have faith in Sanchez, and I've supported him every step of the way, but I'd have to give up on him if I knew Manning would come here. Get what you can for Mark and go all in for the next 2 or 3 years with Peyton.

They could try to find Manning's eventual replacement in next year's draft, which would be perfect if they had the extra #1.

Jets Insider VIP
    I am just tired of going out and getting old players. I like Sanchez and still have high hopes for him. I don't want to give up on him yet.

I like Manning but I really hope the Jets don't even think about this.

All Pro
    sign peyton - trade sanchez away for a #1... i'll sign up for that one

Schefter said we could possibly get a first, but the JI Sanchez bashers said we can possibly get a 5th if we are lucky. Who do it trust?

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4386167]This!!!![/QUOTE]

CB, it is impossible for me to comprehend how JETS fans have minimized Mark Sanchez' worth. 24 years old with 4 playoff wins and can make EVERY throw when all the pieces are in place on offense.

Are JETS fans so short sighted to see that the front office has done so little to help Sanchez succeed? Wayne Hunters play? No Braylon? Knuckle head Holmes? No consistency with his Wr group.

Sanchez ran for his life last season and still played decent.

All League
    Skins would give a 1st

All League
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet80;4386195]Skins would give a 1st[/QUOTE]A 2013 possibly. No way they give up the #7 though.

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;4386186]Maybe a 1st in 2013, which is worth about 2nd right now, but I think it would be tough to find a team who was willing to give up a 1st round pick this year.

I have do have faith in Sanchez, and I've supported him every step of the way, but I'd have to give up on him if I knew Manning would come here. Get what you can for Mark and go all in for the next 2 or 3 years with Peyton.

They could try to find Manning's eventual replacement in next year's draft, which would be perfect if they had the extra #1.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone even seen Manning throw a football in the past 8 months?

Let alone in the cold?

Brett Favre II

[QUOTE=JStokes;4386146]

I'm sorry, I'm as big (not tall) a Sanchez fan as any here, but I don't think we'd get a 1st for him.[/QUOTE]

Real Jets fans are Sanchez fans.

PS - Sanchez is our "Tony Eason" our "David Woodley"... That being said, I'd take a 2nd for him, package it with our first, and get on the phone with the Browns in a nano second.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4386176]You're nuts--I want nothing to do with Manning and I want Sanchez here for the next decade.

_[/QUOTE]

I understand your point but I'd want what is best for the Jets! If its Sanchez, fine. I do not want Manning. I want a younger QB to come in and do battle for the starting QB position. May the best QB win! We have a SB or two to win! ( and soon I hope)

Hall Of Fame
    If this is the case then the Jets should have traded him yesterday.

Did he say anything about what they could get for Wayne Hunter? By Schefter's math they could probably get a 2nd rounder.

BTW, the Jets would have to get the pick in the draft before the season that Sanchez plays with another team. Because with our luck, that team will win the SB and we will end up with the 32nd pick.

Jets should use the first they get for Sanchez in a package to move up to get RG3. Sign Peyton and have RG3 for future. How about that for a pipe dream?
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 03-06-2012 at 07:40 PM.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4386208]If this is the case then the Jets should have traded him yesterday.

Did he say anything about what they could get for Wayne Hunter? By Schefter's math they could probably get a 2nd rounder.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I forgot you had more knowledge inside NFL organizations and about football in general than Adam Schefter. Aren't you one of the guys who said Sanchez was un-tradable because of his contract or would only net a 5th if we got lucky?

:zzz:

Even Sanchez supporters should sign up for what would equate to Manning and a 1st for Sanchez.

That's a pretty crazy scenario.