Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news PSL holders!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news PSL holders!

2012 Big City Discount Offer for Jets PSL Holders!

[IMG]http://image.email.newyorkjets.com/lib/fe9b15707764027576/m/1/NMS-Jets-Big-City-Classic-Price-Drop-2012.jpg[/IMG]

:rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooooooooh makes me want to invest in a PSL here and now....:rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4387197]Oooooooooooh makes me want to invest in a PSL here and now....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I hear you

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the same email and I don't pay a PSL .

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    got my 25 dollar club seats --- sunny side row 2 -- third year in a row for this lacrosse thing for me. Looking forward to them retiring George Hughley of Virginia's number at halftime.

seriously, it's a fun day and with club seats, at least, if it's freezing as it could be on April 1, we can retire to the indoors, have a snack and a brew and watch it on HD

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4387295]got my 25 dollar club seats --- sunny side row 2 -- third year in a row for this lacrosse thing for me. Looking forward to them retiring George Hughley of Virginia's number at halftime.

seriously, it's a fun day and with club seats, at least, if it's freezing as it could be on April 1, we can retire to the indoors, have a snack and a brew and watch it on HD[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nkGhd.gif[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they offered free beer I might consider it........;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a awesome perk for buying a PSL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bigdanNJ;4387611]what a awesome perk for buying a PSL[/QUOTE]

The gift that keeps on giving, too bad you need to be in the bend over position to receive it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, I'm seriously jealous. Enjoy your game!

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/ragefaces/49c77832c5a7b92bc8540f0b678cac06.png[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    They do this for every event. Last email was like a monster truck show or something at MetLife.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ozu;4387664]They do this for every event. Last email was like a monster truck show or something at MetLife.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather watch a Monster Truck show than a Lacrosse game. :zzz:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4387793]I'd rather watch a Monster Truck show than a Lacrosse game. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

I would rather sit through Disney on Ice than watch a Lacrosse game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4387862]I would rather sit through Disney on Ice than watch a Lacrosse game.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather read another one of Schroy's threads than watch a Lacrosse game. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4387295][B]got my 25 dollar club seats --- sunny side row 2[/B] -- third year in a row for this lacrosse thing for me. Looking forward to them retiring George Hughley of Virginia's number at halftime.

seriously, it's a fun day and with club seats, at least, if it's freezing as it could be on April 1, we can retire to the indoors, have a snack and a brew and watch it on HD[/QUOTE]

I am looking to get similar. When I went online they have is by concourse I think. 1,2 and 3. Is club 2? Which side is the sunny side. I prefer to squint V.S freeze.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;4387901]I am looking to get similar. When I went online they have is by concourse I think. 1,2 and 3. Is club 2? Which side is the sunny side. I prefer to squint V.S freeze.[/QUOTE]

the clubs they are selling for 25 are concourse 2 (mezzanine level). The sunny side are the numbers in the 08-19s or so, the shady side are in the 30-40s

I got row 2 in 217 -- outdoor seating with access to the clubs for refreshmentation and if it should turn inclement.
    Last edited by sg3; 03-08-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    A great day of Lax!

ND vs SJU should be close
    Duke vs Syr should be fun and high scoring
    UNC vs Hop could be a tough watch, unless you can see Petro going nuts on the sideline :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4388323]A great day of Lax!

ND vs SJU should be close
    Duke vs Syr should be fun and high scoring
    UNC vs Hop could be a tough watch, unless you can see Petro going nuts on the sideline :D[/QUOTE]

ExLax is a dumb sport.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4388822]ExLax is a dumb sport.[/QUOTE]

spoken as someone who obviously has never played, otherwise you would know better

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't quite understand the Lacrosse hatred at this thread from supposed sports fans. It's far more entertaining than baseball with 4 hour games, multiple conferences at the mound and even when the game is being played.... sleep inducing boredom

the last two years, I went pretty much to compare seats in the new stadium and make sure the ones I selected were the right ones. But surprisingly, the games were fast paced, entertaining and even compelling. Made the mistake of going early those two times and seeing the prelim local game (hofstra or somebody) but this time around since I'm going to see the Lacrosse and not my padded club seats, I'm planning to show up in the 4 PM area and enjoy the last two matches between NCAA LAX heavyweights