Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news PSL holders!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4388869]can't quite understand the Lacrosse hatred at this thread from supposed sports fans. It's far more entertaining than baseball with 4 hour games, multiple conferences at the mound and even when the game is being played.... sleep inducing boredom

the last two years, I went pretty much to compare seats in the new stadium and make sure the ones I selected were the right ones. But surprisingly, the games were fast paced, entertaining and even compelling. Made the mistake of going early those two times and seeing the prelim local game (hofstra or somebody) but this time around since I'm going to see the Lacrosse and not my padded club seats, I'm planning to show up in the 4 PM area and enjoy the last two matches between NCAA LAX heavyweights[/QUOTE]

there is nothing wrong with the first game...Notre Dame is the #7 team in DI, SJU probably falls somewhere between 21-25, and an upset is not out of the question:cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the update jw...maybe I'll try for the full trifecta and watch all three

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4388828]spoken as someone who obviously has never played, otherwise you would know better[/QUOTE]

I don't really hate the sport as much as the players. Plenty of D-bags.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4389173]I don't really hate the sport as much as the players. Plenty of D-bags.[/QUOTE]
    oh, you're talking about lax bros...they're not all like that, my son hates em too :cool:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4389173]I don't really hate the sport as much as the players. Plenty of D-bags.[/QUOTE]

Bitonti would agree with you.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't go see the Long Island Tomahawks when they played a few miles to me, why the heck would I want to see kids run around a football stadium and pay for the right. They should pay us to go to this.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went the first year as Hofstra was in it. Considering going this year. Its an awesome day. Plus, you can tailgate again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Lax is one of the best live sports - lots of action, fairly simple rule set, easy to follow.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4389847]Bitonti would agree with you.[/QUOTE]

who?