Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got to Love the NY Press and Jets FO

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4388797]THIS IS WHY I AM GOING NUTS!!!!!

Think the Jets draft Sanchez who has played in just 15 collegiate games and expect him to win a SB in his first what two years!!!!

Insanity... That is why I don't blame Sanchez as much though he [B]DEFINITELY[/B] is at [B]FAULT!!!![/B]

It is called NO ORGANIZATIONAL PLAN!!!!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I think Sanchez has both ability and potential... He has played well in big games and under pressure... Games that were meaningful and that the Jets won!... Do I think he still needs to improve? abosolutely! Did he take strides last year the organization expected? No.. Do I think this manning situation is his FAULT, no way! I the Jets have just as much chance of winning a super bowl with an elite pass rusher and sanchez... vs acquiring P.Manning along w/ his health risk..

I don't like how Front Office has handled this.... and the constant leaks to media.....

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4388783]We just witnessed a giant debacle of a season in which the Jets simutaneously ruined Christmas and New Years. And on top of that, we got swept by the Pats and had to sit and watch our cross town rivals win another Superbowl, the first in our new stadium.

I guess Manning signing with Miami would only be fitting.

Another gigantic kick in the balls courtesy of the Jets.[/QUOTE]

Peyton and Miami, be careful what you wish for!!! Good luck playing Pats, Jets and Bills twice a year.... teams that hate each other with a passion...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4388783]We just witnessed a giant debacle of a season in which the Jets simutaneously ruined Christmas and New Years. And on top of that, we got swept by the Pats and had to sit and watch our cross town rivals win another Superbowl, the first in our new stadium.

I guess Manning signing with Miami would only be fitting.

Another gigantic kick in the balls courtesy of the Jets.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a MH professional but it sure seems like you kind of take this stuff a bit too seriously..... giant debacle, ruined Christmas and New Years, gigantic kick in the balls...

all hyperbolic overstatements considering just how unimportant football games should be in the lives of you, me and anyone else who doesn't depend on them for their livelihood, career or whatever.

take a deep breath, enjoy the beautiful upcoming summer with your friends and family members and sit back and enjoy the upcoming football season too regardless of where the broken necked old geezer ends up or doesn't end up

All League
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4388604]I see you haven't changed.

By the way, how is Matt Hoyer doing?[/QUOTE] Hey Jordy. Matt Hoyer's fine, but Matt Mallet is going to give him a run for his money for the #2 spot. If the Pats can get "something" for Hoyer, I think the'd let him go. Keep 2 QB on the roster and sign the next "Matt" Hoyer and keep him one the PS as their 3rd arm and scout team QB.

BTW- feel free to counter what I've said about the Jets and Manning. I don't change. I give an opinion. Try and back it up with as much info and common sense as I can muster, and apologize if I'm wrong. But I'm not wrong on this one.

But I'd to hear your rational on how the Jets could fit him under the cap and the sales pitch that would get Manning to leave his "domed" existence to play in the NE.

Sorry, Jordy, I'm not happy about it, but with every passing day, I can't see Manning going anywhere but Miami. Not what I'd like as a Pats fan, but it sure would make the division that much more interesting.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Astoria;4388203]You're right that this organization has some serious leaks.

And that little weasel Mehta is ripe to exploit them.

Every move the organization makes is preceded by six MSM articles giving away the Jets intentions. You don't see this from well-run organizations. Everybody knows our FA targets already, everybody knows who we covet in the draft. And now this Manning debacle is going to make us look foolish and desperate, because there's zero chance he would even want to come here.

Someone within the org is feeding the media slime.[/QUOTE]

Manish's unnamed source is cromartie, in case you weren't aware

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=bcess;4389305]Manish's unnamed source is cromartie, in case you weren't aware[/QUOTE]

Are you aware if he's being compensated to talk?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4389365]Are you aware if he's being compensated to talk?[/QUOTE]

No

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4388685]The Jets FO is a Joke because they don't have a plan. Oh and a plan is more than just get the best guy available:rolleyes: It means thinking like a painter what colors and contrast do i need to make it work harmoniously.

Again the jets don't have a plan and they reveal it every year through these sideshows that they themselves create.:eek:[/QUOTE]

And you know they don't have a plan based on what?

Some fans crack me up. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4388325]When the Jets sign Peyton, LT will be coming right back.

Peyton and LT will be scary. Peyton, LT, Holmes and Keller is dynamic.

We will miss Sanchez' bootleg passes in playoff games. But we will love Peyton being able to win from the pocket.[/QUOTE]

Pocket? What pocket?

This o-line can't create a pocket

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4389407]And you know they don't have a plan based on what?

Some fans crack me up. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Well you can stop laughing now cause I remember when you were out here syaing how good a job Mangini was doing right before he was dismissed!!!!

You are right some fans are hysterical:P

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;4389277]Hey Jordy. Matt Hoyer's fine, but Matt Mallet is going to give him a run for his money for the #2 spot. If the Pats can get "something" for Hoyer, I think the'd let him go. Keep 2 QB on the roster and sign the next "Matt" Hoyer and keep him one the PS as their 3rd arm and scout team QB.

BTW- feel free to counter what I've said about the Jets and Manning. I don't change. I give an opinion. Try and back it up with as much info and common sense as I can muster, and apologize if I'm wrong. But I'm not wrong on this one.

But I'd to hear your rational on how the Jets could fit him under the cap and the sales pitch that would get Manning to leave his "domed" existence to play in the NE.

Sorry, Jordy, I'm not happy about it, but with every passing day, I can't see Manning going anywhere but Miami. Not what I'd like as a Pats fan, but it sure would make the division that much more interesting.[/QUOTE]
    Great post Ken :rolleyes: Missing the point, as usual.

My comment was directed at your derisive remark alluding to Jets fans here being delusional. Hence, that's why I bolded that part in my reply.

And if you've bothered to read my multiple posts regarding Manning on this board, I have said several times that I believe he will go to Miami. Not once have I promoted the idea of him signing with the Jets.

It would serve you well on this board if you took the time to consider that each one of us here are individuals and don't share one brain.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bcess;4389305]Manish's unnamed source is cromartie, in case you weren't aware[/QUOTE]
    Do you have personal knowledge of this?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jordy;4389845]Great post Ken :rolleyes: Missing the point, as usual.

My comment was directed at your derisive remark alluding to Jets fans here being delusional. Hence, that's why I bolded that part in my reply.

And if you've bothered to read my multiple posts regarding Manning on this board, I have said several times that I believe he will go to Miami. Not once have I promoted the idea of him signing with the Jets.

[B]It would serve you well on this board if you took the time to consider that each one of us here are individuals and[B] don't share one brain[/B][/B].[/QUOTE]

After reading some of the posts it's obvious some lack one and brains in general are in short supply here..:yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4389845]Great post Ken :rolleyes: Missing the point, as usual.

It would serve you well on this board if you took the time to consider that each one of us here are individuals and don't share one brain.[/QUOTE]
    Of course Jordy, you would think my post was all about you. But it wasn't. In case you haven't noticed there have be close to 1400 responses to the Manning release and his possible coming to NJ. Most of those concentrate on whether the Jets should or shouldn't not pull the trigger. Very few talk about how the F the Jets could manage such a high end cap investment, or the reality of why Manning would even consider the Jets as a possibility.

I'm glad you and I are on the same page on this issue. I never thought that you would be one to take the Manning to the Jets story seriously. I just thought you were just giving me a friendly tongue in cheek hi, with the Matt Hoyer comment. Clearly I was wrong.