Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlinson on NFL Network

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=augustiniak;4388497]it's all the veterans who were ok with sanchez when they got to the playoffs and were winning games, but threw him under the bus when the rest of the team wasn't as good and sanchez couldn't pick up the slack.

in the end, if the jets get peyton and cut sanchez, at least do it with the concession that they don't think sanchez can improve much. don't cut him just b/c he had a bad year and the veterans are griping.[/QUOTE]

If the Jets sign Peyton and cut Sanchez it's because Tanenbaum is a retard who thinks our luck is finally going to change and our starting QB with a broken neck is actually going to make it through an entire injury with Wayne Hunter as our starting RT.

Patsfantx would orgasm if the jets signed Peyton and he ended up in the IR by week 3.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4388506]If the Jets sign Peyton and cut Sanchez it's because Tanenbaum is a retard who thinks our luck is finally going to change and our starting QB with a broken neck is actually going to make it through an entire injury with Wayne Hunter as our starting RT.

Patsfantx would orgasm if the jets signed Peyton and he ended up in the IR by week 3.[/QUOTE]

maybe the jets would take that chance, b/c the team could pull an indy and be in good position to draft another (non-usc) qb next april.

if manning is good, ok, the jets contend. if not, they suck and have a top 5 pick.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=augustiniak;4388517]maybe the jets would take that chance, b/c the team could pull an indy and be in good position to draft another (non-usc) qb next april.

if manning is good, ok, the jets contend. if not, they suck and have a top 5 pick.[/QUOTE]

This is the Jets. They will not contend, but still win 7-8 games, thus leaving them with their d**k in their hand once again.:steamin:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    cut this washed up old loudmouthed schmuck TODAY

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peyton Manning is arguably the greatest QB in NFL history. If he's healthy only a few teams shouldn't be inquiring about him.

What's so hard to understand about this?

Would you take LT in his prime over Shonn Greene?

If Manning's healthy, he's still going to have a cannon, a quick release, and basically be the offensive coordinator. I don't get how anybody could be so anti-inquiring.

Probably most of the league is inquiring.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LT is a joke and has been for quite some time. It all started when he started crying about the Patriots dancing after they beat the Chargers. Then he sat out of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP with a slight knee injury, an injury he didn't need surgery for, even though Rivers was out there with no ACL or MCL. If you don't want them to celebrate then get out there and beat them! He got far too many touches in our Offense the past two seasons because Shotty had a man crush on him. The guy is a loser :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenSpleen;4388560]LT is a joke and has been for quite some time. It all started when he started crying about the Patriots dancing after they beat the Chargers. Then he sat out of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP with a slight knee injury, an injury he didn't need surgery for, even though Rivers was out there with no ACL or MCL. If you don't want them to celebrate then get out there and beat them! He got far too many touches in our Offense the past two seasons because Shotty had a man crush on him. The guy is a loser :yes:[/QUOTE]

PLUS A MILLION

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenSpleen;4388560]LT is a joke and has been for quite some time. It all started when he started crying about the Patriots dancing after they beat the Chargers. Then he sat out of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP with a slight knee injury, an injury he didn't need surgery for, even though Rivers was out there with no ACL or MCL. If you don't want them to celebrate then get out there and beat them! He got far too many touches in our Offense the past two seasons because Shotty had a man crush on him. The guy is a loser :yes:[/QUOTE]

LOL at "slight knee injury". You have no idea what kind of pain he was in. Football is played on a field, not a couch.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4388564]LOL at "slight knee injury". You have no idea what kind of pain he was in. Football is played on a field, not a couch.[/QUOTE]

:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PMarsico9;4388522]Peyton Manning is arguably the greatest QB in NFL history. If he's healthy only a few teams shouldn't be inquiring about him.

What's so hard to understand about this?

Would you take LT in his prime over Shonn Greene?

If Manning's healthy, he's still going to have a cannon, a quick release, and basically be the offensive coordinator. I don't get how anybody could be so anti-inquiring.

Probably most of the league is inquiring.[/QUOTE]
    There is only a limited number of teams that should acquire about Peyton Manning. Those that can win a super bowl next year. (he 36 and doesn't have time for no rebuilding Job- Its now)

Second there are some Teams like The Texans( would be a big upgrade to what they have at Qb) aren't changing their whole offensive system to cater to Peyton manning.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Minkaveli;4388339]This guy needs to STFU before he becomes the next Michael Irvin. Anyone see him on there talking about how the Jets should go get Manning and how it would be a great fit? Maybe he was one of the cancers in our locker room...[/QUOTE]

LT was asked by the anchor if Manning would be a good fit in NY.

Irvin was asked by the anchor if Manning would be a good fit in Miami.

Millen was asked by the anchor if Manning would be a good fit in Washington.

LT didn't voluntarily suggest the Jets should go out and get him. The question was posed and he gave an honest answer. I have no problem with what he said.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manning, LT and Reggie Wayne will all be wearing Dolphins uniforms next season.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4388653]Manning, LT and Reggie Wayne will all be wearing Dolphins uniforms next season.[/QUOTE]

I hope you are wrong on this.

Phins would be an 11-13 win team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4388665]I hope you are wrong on this.

Phins would be an 11-13 win team.[/QUOTE]
    Well, I'm pretty sure Wayne will follow Manning wherever he goes.

And after listening to LT, sounds like he will do his best to sign with the team Manning goes to.

Plus a 1st year HC who has worked with Aaron Rodgers and who probably will give Manning as much freedom as he wants to run the offense.

And I didn't know that Manning had a home in Miami until this morning.

Just seems like the best fit for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4388680]Well, I'm pretty sure Wayne will follow Manning wherever he goes.

And after listening to LT, sounds like he will do his best to sign with the team Manning goes to.

Plus a 1st year HC who has worked with Aaron Rodgers and who probably will give Manning as much freedom as he wants to run the offense.

And I didn't know that Manning had a home in Miami until this morning.

Just seems like the best fit for him.[/QUOTE]

+1 Wayne is just waiting to see where Manning signs and I'm sure that team will know signing Wayne is part of the deal..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Furthermore,

Manning is also good friends with Marino.

I think Manning avoids NY out of respect for Eli.

I think Manning avoids the Redskins and the NFC East out of respect for Eli.

He won't go to Seattle or Cleveland.

Arizona is a possibility.

But I think Miami is the overwhelming favorite the land him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4388692]Furthermore,

But I think Miami is the overwhelming favorite the land him.[/QUOTE]

would you rather live in south beach or hoboken?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4388692]Furthermore,

But I think Miami is the overwhelming favorite the land him.[/QUOTE]

Plus both Manning and Miami start with a M.. Coincidence?? I think not..:P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=augustiniak;4388695]would you rather live in south beach or hoboken?[/QUOTE]
    Is this a trick question?

:P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4388698]Plus both Manning and Miami start with a M.. Coincidence?? I think not..:P[/QUOTE]
    I hadn't though of that. LOL.

I also think that Manning's competitiveness will draw him towards a two time match up with Brady every season.