Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I guess we can forget about Sanchez restructuring his contract

[QUOTE=Savage69;4389853]It's that unnamed guy again I bet..:yes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right, no direct quote or source. Why would he be upset or pissed? His boss(es) are out courting his potential replacement without denying it. Nah, that wouldn't bother a 24 year old.

[QUOTE=detjetsfan;4389709]Charlie Ward won the Heisman Trophy and he ended up being a crappy pg for the Knicks.[/QUOTE]

Was he the one who got suplexed by PJ Brown? :D

Look This season is all about Sanchez and being our QB for the next decade or being cut in 2013. We already have to pay Scott and Pace this season when both of them should be cut. Let Sanchez show us he wants to be here!

Veteran
    The title of this topic and many of the replies are absolute proof that some of you guys are over reactors which in turn makes our organization look foolish... Too many "shifty" JETS fans... Seems a lot of you have the "perfect" idea on how the JETS should be managed FO and players, only for your ideas to shape shift to a turd...

just my $0.02...

[QUOTE=LI JET FAN;4390515]Look This season is all about Sanchez and being our QB for the next decade or being cut in 2013. We already have to pay Scott and Pace this season when both of them should be cut. Let Sanchez show us he wants to be here![/QUOTE]

what are you talking about? How has sanchez demonstrated that he doesn't want to be here?

So, I guess in the end, the Jets decided to end the Manning sideshow and show Mark some love by extending his contract. Those that said they couldn't because of the CBA must've had some bad information. I think the Jets did the right thing. Tanny, Rex & Sanchez are now in this together. Sink or swim guys. I wonder how much cap relief we get as a result of this?