Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redskins have been told no by Manning camp

Jets Insider VIP
    as long as Selfish Peyton and his greedy old man don't find their way to Florham Park it will be good for the Jets IMO

[QUOTE=sg3;4389338]as long as Selfish Peyton and his greedy old man don't find their way to Florham Park it will be good for the Jets IMO[/QUOTE]

What makes him selfish? That he still wants to play football? He's not a kid anymore so i doubt Archie has any say where he signs. Jesus dude.:mad:

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4389060]Tennesse Titans[/QUOTE]

Thinking the same thing.

Also Minn is a good pick, let Ponder sit for a couple years, at least 9 games in a dome every year, AP, Harvin, good TE and decent D.

[QUOTE=lamont_jordan_rules;4389175]... arizona is the best bet from the talking heads i like to happen the best ...

... what is schuab's contract status/ cap impact/ etc.? ...

l_j_r[/QUOTE]
    No hes not. Marshall Faulk knows Peyton manning as well as anyone. (talks to him quite frequently) Says you can almost eliminate any NFC team. Both Manning brothers have a dream of facing each other in a Superbowl.

So Miami Dolphins have to be the major favorites to land him( Houston might have been favorite if they wanted him) But they aren't changing their offense scheme for anyone. A lot of Jet fans will get their wish when he playingfor the Dolphins and sees the Jets two times a year. (be careful of what you wish for.)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4389546]No hes not. [/QUOTE]

... not sure what that is regarding? ...

[QUOTE]
    Marshall Faulk Says you can almost eliminate any NFC team. Both Manning brothers have a dream of facing each other in a Superbowl.

So Miami Dolphins have to be the major favorites to land him( Houston might have been favorite if they wanted him) But they aren't changing their offense scheme for anyone. A lot of Jet fans will get their wish when he playingfor the Dolphins and sees the Jets two times a year. (be careful of what you wish for.)[/QUOTE]

... this may be true ... myself i would think best chance of winning the superbowl > concern over not playing brother in nfc championship game ...

... i will go with he doesn't want to play in nfc east as they will meet 2x per year & most of the time only 1 team from division will qualify for playoffs ...

... a negative for fins (and jets) i would see being playing the same division with brady & belichick ... why compete against one of the best regular season performing teams in the league for that division title when you can go to NFC West (cardinals) or maybe AFC West (chiefs/broncos) & have an easier time winning the division? ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4389037]And the Texans could surely get a high pick in return for Schaub, from either the Fins or Skins :P[/QUOTE]

what about the jets????