Thread: zero interest in Moss

All Pro

zero interest in Moss

[QUOTE]Randy Moss - WR - Titans ESPN New York reports the Jets have "zero interest" in free agent Randy Moss.
    Related: Jets
    [/QUOTE]

Viva la Floyd

[QUOTE=Paradis;4389094]Viva la Floyd[/QUOTE]

best news all day

Floyd to NE.

Jets Insider VIP
    Fat Tanny is salivating to get moss. But because of our locker room problems, he is not allowed to pull the trigger.

Tannenclown is awful and will be fired after this upcoming season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

They should make the same announcement concerning a certain guy with a broken neck and a forehead that needs it's own zip code.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4389123]Fat Tanny is salivating to get moss. But because of our locker room problems, he is not allowed to pull the trigger.

Tannenclown is awful and will be fired after this upcoming season.[/QUOTE]

WLF :huh:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4389216]WLF :huh:[/QUOTE]

JWN makes stuff up as he goes along.. He's hated Tanny since they cut his Chaddy cakes in 08..:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Heres an aricle posted after my post that backs up exactly what i said. Please dont question my football IQ again.

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/08/jets-wanted-randy-moss-last-year-but-not-this-year/[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4389131]They should make the same announcement concerning a certain guy with a broken neck and a forehead that needs it's own zip code.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/free-agent-quarterback-peyton-manning-risk-neck-injury-player-director-orthopedics-mercy-medical-center-article-1.1035120"]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/free-agent-quarterback-peyton-manning-risk-neck-injury-player-director-orthopedics-mercy-medical-center-article-1.1035120[/URL]

[QUOTE]IF PEYTON MANNING regains his arm strength, he should be good to go for the 2012 season and be at no greater risk to sustain a neck injury than any other player.
    That’s the opinion of Dr. Eric Freeman, the director of orthopedics and the chief of sports medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Rockville Centre, L.I. Freeman has not been involved with Manning, but believes he has an excellent chance to resume his career.

“If his arm strength is back and there’s a documented successful fusion in his neck, teams should be not be wary,” Freeman said Wednesday. “There is no contra-indication to play if there’s been a successful fusion and he has his muscle strength. If you took a healthy quarterback and compared him to Peyton, he’s still at the same risk as a normal quarterback.”
    Even if Manning takes a hit to the neck, Freeman said he would be no more susceptible to injury than a QB who has not had spinal fusion surgery.
    “Same risk,” Freeman said. “If the fusion has healed successfully and his muscle strength returns in the upper extremities, it’s the same risk. It returns to a normalized risk for playing.”

But Freeman said that Manning could still face problems as he gets older.
    “I want to definitely stress he is at greater risk for degenerative disease above and below the fusion,” he said.
    Manning has been working hard to regain arm strength. “I’m throwing it pretty well,” he said Wednesday. “I still have some work to do and some progress to make. I’ve come a long way.”
    Manning has not played in a game since losing to the Jets in the wild-card round following the 2010 season. “The question immediately is whether or not he is able to maintain the quick release he had in the past. When there is impingement of these nerves, you develop weakness in the muscle, and it can take a couple of years to regain that strength. In terms of getting that strength back, that’s the key to him being successful.”[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4389123]Fat Tanny is salivating to get moss. But because of our locker room problems, he is not allowed to pull the trigger.

What is this all about? Must be a newbie who did not have the pleasure to watch Neil O'Donnel play QB under Kotite.

Jets Insider VIP
    Born in 78. 1st qb i remember is richard todd. Ive suffered a long time my friend.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4389314]Born in 78. 1st qb i remember is richard todd. Ive suffered a long time my friend.[/QUOTE]

Not long enough ... born in 68 here ... i vaguely remember the tail end of the Namath era.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4389314]Born in 78. 1st qb i remember is richard todd. Ive suffered a long time my friend.[/QUOTE]

You still haven't suffered long enough, and your posts are crap.

Born in 58' and remember the pre-Namath days vaguely:P

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4389330]You still haven't suffered long enough, and your posts are crap.[/QUOTE]

JWN is a proud member of the [B]C[/B]had [B]W[/B]orld [B]O[/B]rder (CWO); his posts are not to be questioned! :P

I was born in '59, loved Joe Namath as a player.

BTW, this is the best front office since we've won the Super Bowl. I can't handle fans that turn just because of a .500 season.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4389247]Heres an [B]aricle[/B] posted after my post that backs up exactly what i said. Please dont question my football IQ again.

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/08/jets-wanted-randy-moss-last-year-but-not-this-year/[/url][/QUOTE]

Your regular IQ, not so good though :P

If Tannenbaum is awful, what was Bradway? You know, the guy who essentially gave away all of the homegrown talent on the roster and whose top moves include Justin McCareins, Victor Hobson, Doug Jolley, Dewayne Robertson and Justin Miller? You know, the guy who gave up $64 million to a QB who had already been exposed as a noodle-arm without the ability to beat good defenses?

I was born in '78 also. Funny how I see Tannenbaum's six years as the best run this franchise has had in my 33 years in terms of accomplishments and competitiveness (for what that's worth).

[QUOTE=Paradis;4389094]Viva la Floyd[/QUOTE]

If he's on the board, it's gonna happen!