Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: That pathetic person Joe Willie Namath just said

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;4389917]Hey - You cannot deny Broadway Joe liked to party even during his playing days. One of my favorite stories I read somewhere - Joe walked into a bar and saw two women talking to two guys. After some eye contact and across the room flirting the ladies ditched the guys for Joe. The two unlucky guys? Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.[/QUOTE]

THAT is why I am a JET fan.The Swagger of JOE. The next young buck who makes any negative reference to Joe can kiss my a$$.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4389564]hey pathetic person..... OTHER JETS have leaked the same thing.

You live in denial?[/QUOTE]

Isn't that a river in Egypt or something? ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4390406]THAT is why I am a JET fan.The Swagger of JOE. The next young buck who makes any negative reference to Joe can kiss my a$$.[/QUOTE]

Good luck trying to get me to kiss your a$$, but my question is:

How is Joe's swagger different than the crap that current Jets spew?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4390470]Good luck trying to get me to kiss your a$$, but my question is:

How is Joe's swagger different than the crap that current Jets spew?[/QUOTE]

Must be the liquor talking..... ;)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4390476]Must be the liquor talking..... ;)[/QUOTE]

As Colonel Hans Landa said "That's a bingo. Is that how you say it?"

Lt. Aldo Raine: "You just say BINGO"!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=auctionking;4389336]I also believe his disappearance this off-season shows a lot about his leadership
    When things are bad shows a lot more about your character then when things are great.[/QUOTE]
    He is definitely showing leadership skills. Strong leaders don't allow themselves to be sucked into a media circus. They focus on taking care of business without a lot of fanfare.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4390470]Good luck trying to get me to kiss your a$$, but my question is:

Last September, Joe made a few statements that upset the Jets, but he was 100% correct. One thing about Joe is he is honest.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

He backed it up?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, business as usual. The guy who won us a Superbowl, and has been right about much, is buried on this board by some who pledge allegiance to a front office and a coach who have done more wrong than right and will probably put us in the cellar of the AFC East before it's done. Whatever. I haven't had much interest on Jet happenings as of late, and probably won't until Ryan is gone.