Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what I am getting is...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4390191]One Problem with that is Peyton manning has one of the quickest releases. Look how many sacks the Colts gave up with him behind center. (that oline wasn't that great on paper)

[B]Not to mention the Dolphins have some serious talent on that oline.[/B] This isn't a VIking situation where there oline got Old, real fast.[/QUOTE]

Umm, no they don't, stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4390348]Refresh my memory but didn't the Jets beat Peyton and Brady on the way to the AFCCG Jan 11?? :yes:[/QUOTE]

Refresh my memory, but hasn't Miami beaten us 4 out of 6 times the past 3 years with Henne and Moore at QB?

Miami becomes absolutely NASTY with Manning at QB. We need a stud passrusher and a Safety BAD.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;4390445]Better weapons with Marshall and Bush. Plus the Miami's D is top 5 in the league. Peyton has never had any support on D in his career.

Miami instantly becomes a much better team than the Pats with Manning.[/QUOTE]

You're overrating Miami's D

Marshall is a stud, Bush had one breakout year, remains to be seen if he can sustain it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;4390445]Better weapons with Marshall and Bush. Plus the Miami's D is top 5 in the league. Peyton has never had any support on D in his career.

Miami instantly becomes a much better team than the Pats with Manning.[/QUOTE]

Actually, Peyton had a fairly solid D behind him in 2006, not coincidentally the year he won the Super Bowl. Colts gave up the 2nd fewest passing yards/game.

Re: Peyton on the dolphins vs. the pats, it depends on what Manning they're getting and what happens in the draft/FA. If Peyton is 100%, they are fairly close.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;4390449]Refresh my memory, but hasn't Miami beaten us 4 out of 6 times the past 3 years with Henne and Moore at QB?

Miami becomes absolutely NASTY with Manning at QB. We need a stud passrusher and a Safety BAD.[/QUOTE]

Refresh my memory, but why the hell does "refreshing one's memory" have to do with anything? :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;4390449]Refresh my memory, but hasn't Miami beaten us 4 out of 6 times the past 3 years with Henne and Moore at QB?

Miami becomes absolutely NASTY with Manning at QB. We need a stud passrusher and a Safety BAD.[/QUOTE]

Let's wait until we see if the new Fins HC can be a good HC...Its now a whole new staff, systems etc...Just because you are a good Coord doesn't mean you become a good HC...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;4390449]Refresh my memory, [B]but hasn't Miami beaten us 4 out of 6 times the past 3 years [/B]with Henne and Moore at QB?

In the playoffs when it's one and done?? I think not one must make the playoffs first.. BTW The Pats lost to the 6-10 Jon Kitna Bengals in the year they won the bowl 2001..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4390475]Let's wait until we see if the new Fins HC can be a good HC...Its now a whole new staff, systems etc...Just because you are a good Coord doesn't mean you become a good HC...[/QUOTE]

Manning almost took the Colts to a perfect season with a moron for a head coach in 2009.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4390448]Umm, no they don't, stop pretending you know what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

They Have their LT Jake Long LG Richie Cognito C Mike pouncey They need to upgrade RG and RT. (assuming John Jerry not answer for RG) There first pick in the draft, probably going for a OT. (RT)

Peyton Manning never had anything like that with the Colts.