Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If no manning

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

If no manning

Then get Henne in here and have a open competition between sanchez, henne, mcelroy and may the best man win. I will sign up for that in a instant.

Discuss or flame away whichever floats your boat. :P

i should not have put manning in title cause now it will prob be merged. Mods please do not merge this is a discussion after manning.
    Last edited by ucrenegade; 03-09-2012 at 04:34 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4390162]Then get Henne in here and have a open competition between sanchez, henne, mcelroy and may the best man win. I will sign up for that in a instant.

Discuss or flame away whichever suits your boat. :P

i should not have put manning in title cause now it will prob be merged. Mods please do not merge this is a discussion after manning.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/flamethrower.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4390168][IMG]http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/flamethrower.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I lol'd

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4390172]I lol'd[/QUOTE]

;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No thanks...

If you have 2 QB's you have no QB's.

Henne sucks and I don't need the village idiot fans we have in that stadium chanting for Henne after the first Sanchez screw up. Henne isn't the answer, so let's live and die by Sanchez for another season and figure out if we have to move on.

If you think that Sanchez needs competition then he's not our guy anyway... May as well release him.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4390162]Then get Henne in here and have a open competition between sanchez, henne, mcelroy and may the best man win. I will sign up for that in a instant.

Discuss or flame away whichever suits your boat. :P

i should not have put manning in title cause now it will prob be merged. Mods please do not merge this is a discussion after manning.[/QUOTE]
    I have no problem with that.

By the way, I believe it's "whatever floats your boat." :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    QB competitions never work. Having said that, I still get the feeling there is a good chance we make a move at QB and Sanchez is not here any longer. Now is the time to move away if we do.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;4390177]No thanks...

Henne sucks and I don't need the village idiot fans we have in that stadium chanting for Henne after the first Sanchez screw up. Henne isn't the answer, so let's live and die by Sanchez for another season and figure out if we have to move on.

If you think that Sanchez needs competition then he's not our guy anyway... May as well release him.[/QUOTE]

This

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=johnnysd;4390185[B]]QB competitions never work.[/B] Having said that, I still get the feeling there is a good chance we make a move at QB and Sanchez is not here any longer. Now is the time to move away if we do.[/QUOTE]

link?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

If you think that Sanchez needs competition then he's not our guy anyway... May as well release him.[/QUOTE]

I do not mind releasing him but we need a QB first before we can.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez = 2012 QB for NY Jets

Come to terms with it, accept it, or be angry all year about it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4390213]I do not mind releasing him but we need a QB first before we can.[/QUOTE]

Then don't half-ass it and get someone like Henne. Trade up and get someone you think has a legit chance to be a legit starter. If Tannehill is that guy for you, then so be it. Figure out a way to get him. (Personally I think he's going to be a bust)

Or sign a FA like Flynn (who I also don't think is going to be great)

You can't just get a replacement just to get one... It has to be someone who you seriously commit to. Henne isn't good enough to be a top 7 QB in this league and that is ultimately what you want.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree. I won't say for sure that Henne isn't better than Sanchez, but he isn't the answer at QB. Let's give Sanchez one more chance to succeed, if he can't then send him away and start over.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Discuss or flame away whichever floats your boat. :P

Ok, I'll flame.

"open competition.....McElroy".

lol. Just lol.:rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have 2 QB's you have no QB's.[/QUOTE]What?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    someone should make a meme for this thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;4390177]

[/QUOTE]

Since every team in the league has 3 QB's what does that equal in the world of Making No Sense?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could see the Jets tradinjg Sanchez to the Seahawks for a 3rd rounder. Then inking flynn to a deal.

I think Flynn is going to be real good.

Sanchez might be good too, but I dont think it is going to be here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4390168][IMG]http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/flamethrower.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL. But I think this is not enough.

[IMG]http://www.dailyinterestingfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Atomic-bomb-facts-Fat-Man.jpg[/IMG]

That's more like it!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Peyton somehow agrees to come to the Jets, the first thing out of my mouth will be discontent with how Sanchez was treated. That's eerily similar to what happened with Pennington and Favre.

As an aside, I am a Henne hater and would be dismayed if the Jets sign him and my motto will be "I believe in Mark Sanchez".

On the other hand, I'd be okay with signing Matt Flynn or a handful of other veterans to compete with Sanchez, just not Henne.