Thread: Would you be happy with....

Undrafted Free Agent

Would you be happy with....

The Jets signing Mario Williams and Moving up in the draft to get Trent Richardson?

at this point, i'd take this in a heart beat.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=CR8ZMIKE;4390708]The Jets signing Mario Williams and Moving up in the draft to get Trent Richardson?

at this point, i'd take this in a heart beat.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Then sign Braylon Edwards and Kareem McKenzie and call it an offseason.

Would you be happy with winning the power ball and being young forever?

[QUOTE=CR8ZMIKE;4390708]The Jets signing Mario Williams and Moving up in the draft to get Trent Richardson?

at this point, i'd take this in a heart beat.[/QUOTE]

at this point? you say it like you are settling..

no, i wouldn't be happy with the premier pass rusher in the NFL and the top RB prospect in the draft...i'd be up in arms and would demand Tanny's immediate termination.

Hall Of Fame
    I'd be happy with Mario Williams and Braylon with a solid draft.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd just be happy with Mario Williams.

Does a bear **** in the woods? Just getting Williams would be huge.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4390732]at this point? you say it like you are settling..

no, i wouldn't be happy with the premier pass rusher in the NFL and the top RB prospect in the draft...i'd be up in arms and would demand Tanny's immediate termination.[/QUOTE]

lol i really wanted Manning...:( he's going to miami so, we better be able to keep him and brady off the field and when they are, have Williams chasing him down!

i just wonder if Williams can be a 3 down OLB. i hope so

There is a significant chance Richardson will be sitting at #16 for us anyway.

I'm not for trading up in the first, for anyone now. And I think Mario W. will be absurdly overpaid, does not fit this defense exceptionally well, and is an injury risk. I certainly wouldn't complain about a Richardson + Williams offseason, but I think there's some risk there as well.

I'd be happy with Jets getting T-Rich falling into their laps and signing Braylon. Getting Williams would be mindblowing

Do not think Richardson makes it past 5 after Washington gave up the farm for RG3, and cost of trading up in the 1st would be too much

one or both players would be great on the Jets

[QUOTE=Chupa;4390723]Would you be happy with winning the power ball and being young forever?[/QUOTE]

L M A O

[QUOTE=Mario;4390718]Yes.

Then sign Braylon Edwards and Kareem McKenzie and call it an offseason.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://offtopradio.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/steve-francis-cocaine-addiction.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    If we land Mario, I'd even be down to trade down to pick up and extra 3rd round pick and take Barron in the first round.

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4391083]If we land Mario, I'd even be down to trade down to pick up and extra 3rd round pick and take Barron in the first round.[/QUOTE]

Not a bad thought there .. i think Barron will be selected in the late 20s.