Thread: Mannings health

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Mannings health

I'd be willing to wager that as teams drop out of the manning sweepstakes, more people are hoping manning isn't coming back anywhere near 100%. Funny how perceptions and thoughts change so quickly.
    Maybe it's miamis turn to have their 'favre'.
    Here's to manning coming back at 50% and leading the dolphins to an 8-8 season!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike Flrio doesn't even think the Dolphins are in the race for Manning. It's between the Broncos, Cardinals and Texans. Gives it 50% Broncos vs 25% each for texans and Cardinals. I see the Cardinals getting him and putting Cobb on the bench. Dolphins will either get Matt Flynn from GB or draft Ryan Tannehill from Texas A & M. Essentially they are screwed at QB. Lmfao

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's not healthy, yet. I've been saying this all along. He's not close, either.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE="7"][/SIZE]Heard on the radio today that Manning won't even allow teams to give him a physical until he first has a contract in writing.

[B][CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]PASS[/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4391338][SIZE="7"][/SIZE]Heard on the radio today that Manning won't even allow teams to give him a physical until he first has a contract in writing.

[B][CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]PASS[/FONT][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't heard that, it's pretty telling. Strang also that there is no video of him throwing either.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bcess;4391341]I haven't heard that, it's pretty telling. Strang also that there is no video of him throwing either.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If Peyton Manning was really close to being healthy he'd have no problem with letting the media see him throw. He's getting ready to pull a robbery.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why he would pass on Miami since they appear to be the closest (besides Texans) to winning, have pretty good weapons on Offense, and a damn good D.

I'll be pumped as long as he doesn't end up in Miami.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;4391482]Not sure why he would pass on Miami since they appear to be the closest (besides Texans) to winning, have pretty good weapons on Offense, and a damn good D.

I'll be pumped as long as he doesn't end up in Miami.[/QUOTE]

You also might be pumped if he goes to Miami and just isn't that good, can't throw as hard and is worried about every sack ending his career.