Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am not a source of the media.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not a source of the media.

In no way shape or form am I a source of the Tabloids. However, I was the first person to express my thoughts about this move Jets GM made. I think
    the man has made a "false start" restructure a contract when in essence Sanchez can't seem to excell when given the ball. Now everyone's on my
    bandwagon. When you've been a jets fan as long as I have you can almost see the writing on the wall.

I'll just leave it at that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Very glad to read that part.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    In no way shape or form am I a source of the Tabloids. However, I was the first person to express my thoughts about this move Jets GM made. I think
    the man has made a "false start" restructure a contract when in essence Sanchez can't seem to excell when given the ball. Now everyone's on my
    bandwagon. When you've been a jets fan as long as I have you can almost see the writing on the wall.

No, you're just a piece of filth looking for trouble.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop making threads, clown...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is wrong with some of you people? Sanchez is still basically on the same 2 year deal he had left. The last 3 years are bascially up too the Jets. All the while it created more cap space for us this season which is much needed. The extension means nothing if he doesn't play well. So nothing really has changed except the fact we have more cap room. WFT is so hard to understand?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    WTF is wrong with some of you people? Sanchez is still basically on the same 2 year deal he had left. The last 3 years are bascially up too the Jets. All the while it created more cap space for us this season which is much needed. The extension means nothing if he doesn't play well. So nothing really has changed except the fact we have more cap room. WFT is so hard to understand?
    +1. After 2 days, numerous threads and plain as day explanations some Einstein's here still don't understand it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to tell you but it's about 75% of the members here approve of the extension for Sanchez. You will be flamed by the "Sanchez Fan Club"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    ha ha ha ha am laughing again that is funny!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey look at me look at me--I'm not talking ghetto now because I'm trying to make a point!

Who gives a sh*t about who you think you are? Do you think anyone here thought you were "a source of the Tabloids" or "a source of the media" or whatever the hell that means.

Feel free to be "a source that no longer starts threads".

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, almost nobody who actually read the details of his contract think it's bad. At some point you have to collect information, think about it, remove your bias, and see the forest from the trees. You are a terrible poster when it comes to facts. You're a funny guy, but bad for JI in terms of discussion.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Dude, almost nobody who actually read the details of his contract think it's bad. At some point you have to collect information, think about it, remove your bias, and see the forest from the trees. You are a terrible poster when it comes to facts. You're a funny guy, but bad for JI in terms of discussion.
    I don't see it

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your contribution...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    he does "excell" at inaccurate spelling, grammar, lost in translation English and threads started that shouldn't have been, though

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys take this sh*t WAY TO SERIOUSLY.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    That should be an automatic post for JSJ.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    bandwagon.
    When you've been a jets fan as long as I have you can almost see the writing on the wall.

Maybe a banned wagon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Look at me" thread, day 3.

Can't wait to see what awesomeness you bestow upon us tomorrow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post

It really is mind-boggling how DUMB people are