Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: I am not a source of the media.

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Hey look at me look at me--I'm not talking ghetto now because I'm trying to make a point!

    Who gives a sh*t about who you think you are? Do you think anyone here thought you were "a source of the Tabloids" or "a source of the media" or whatever the hell that means.

    Feel free to be "a source that no longer starts threads".


    _
    Hey take it easy man chill will you! am typing as fast I can I make errors too everybody makes errors. I know jet ball more than most of you clowns here at JI. I am a displaced fan, but living the good life more than you'll ever imagine.

    Oh! feel free not to reply to any of my threads, because a sense of humor is required every now and then. "Every Village has it's Idiot"

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Hey take it easy man chill will you! am typing as fast I can I make errors too everybody makes errors. I know jet ball more than most of you clowns here at JI. I am a displaced fan, but living the good life more than you'll ever imagine.

    Oh! feel free not to reply to any of my threads, because a sense of humor is required every now and then. "Every Village has it's Idiot"
    Too funny, you calling anyone a clown.

    We know, you have a sweet Altima.

    _

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    WTF is wrong with some of you people? Sanchez is still basically on the same 2 year deal he had left. The last 3 years are bascially up too the Jets. All the while it created more cap space for us this season which is much needed. The extension means nothing if he doesn't play well. So nothing really has changed except the fact we have more cap room. WFT is so hard to understand?
    The major difference is that he is guaranteed for 2 years now. Before the extension, the Jets could have cut his underachieving ass at the end of 2012 with little cap consequence beyond the nominal 5th year of amortization of his original signing bonus. Now it will cost them an extra $8 million in cap space beyond that to let him go at the end of 2012. Moot point if he plays well, but if he sucks yet again we may be scratching our heads wondering if the $6.4 million in 2012 cap savings was worth having to keep Sanchez another year or losing $8 million guaranteed in cap money for 2013 if he is released anyway.

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Too funny, you calling anyone a clown.

    We know, you have a sweet Altima.

    _
    What are spying on me? you forgot the 528I 2010 BMW you're making me nervous dude. Hold on I hear somebody coming!

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    What are spying on me? you forgot the 528I 2010 BMW you're making me nervous dude. Hold on I hear somebody coming!
    Yeah, we're all spying on you.

    Start another great thread.

    _

  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    In no way shape or form am I a source of the Tabloids. However, I was the first person to express my thoughts about this move Jets GM made. I think
    the man has made a "false start" restructure a contract when in essence Sanchez can't seem to excell when given the ball. Now everyone's on my
    bandwagon. When you've been a jets fan as long as I have you can almost see the writing on the wall.

    I'll just leave it at that.

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Forked River, NJ
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    In no way shape or form am I a source of the Tabloids. However, I was the first person to express my thoughts about this move Jets GM made. I think
    the man has made a "false start" restructure a contract when in essence Sanchez can't seem to excell when given the ball. Now everyone's on my
    bandwagon. When you've been a jets fan as long as I have you can almost see the writing on the wall.

    I'll just leave it at that.
    So what you are saying is that you were the first person to get the wrong idea about Sanchez's contract extension. OK, fine. Just don't twist your arm patting yourself on the back.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,817
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a great source of retarded thoughts. If I am ever in the need of a massive cesspool of illogical, nonsensical words strung together in the form something resembling sentences and paragraphs but not actually having any intelligent meaning or value you will be the first person I contact.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    That should be an automatic post for JSJ.
    lmao!

    Actually JSJ's posts can make you smarter. Not because of the point he is making...but because of his use of 18th century metaphors that people born after 1913 need to Google search to understand.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    WTF is wrong with some of you people? Sanchez is still basically on the same 2 year deal he had left. The last 3 years are bascially up too the Jets. All the while it created more cap space for us this season which is much needed. The extension means nothing if he doesn't play well. So nothing really has changed except the fact we have more cap room. WFT is so hard to understand?
    Exactly THIS. They could dump him after this season if they so desire.

  11. #31
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    No, you're just a piece of filth looking for trouble.
    Whoa...here, have a ban.

    See you tomorrow?

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Whoa...here, have a ban.

    See you tomorrow?
    For that?

    Jesus... Slow your roll, son

  13. #33
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    WTF is wrong with some of you people? Sanchez is still basically on the same 2 year deal he had left. The last 3 years are bascially up too the Jets. All the while it created more cap space for us this season which is much needed. The extension means nothing if he doesn't play well. So nothing really has changed except the fact we have more cap room. WFT is so hard to understand?
    +1 Why won't people understand this? The last three years mean nothing if Sanchez is not wanted back by the Jets after the next two years.

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Hey take it easy man chill will you! am typing as fast I can I make errors too everybody makes errors. I know jet ball more than most of you clowns here at JI. I am a displaced fan, but living the good life more than you'll ever imagine.

    Oh! feel free not to reply to any of my threads, because a sense of humor is required every now and then. "Every Village has it's Idiot"
    I'm not sure you understand the irony of the last line of your post.

  15. #35
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    For that?

    Jesus... Slow your roll, son
    Jetdawg is family around here.

    That's that.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Jetdawg is family around here.

    That's that.
    Which one, the Manson Family?

    _

  17. #37
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Which one, the Manson Family?

    _
    Easy there Brown Shirt. JI has no plans to establish the Master Race.

    All kooky critters have a place.






    ._.

  18. #38
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    he does "excell" at inaccurate spelling, grammar, lost in translation English and threads started that shouldn't have been, though

    Says the person who lacks proper capitalization and punctuation in the majority of his own posts.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us