Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spain Recommendations?

Veteran
    Have a great trip, stokes! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Hall Of Fame
    Gina Gershon on my flight. So hot.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4433309]Gina Gershon on my flight. So hot.

_[/QUOTE]

Pics for the pervs in the hampur?!

[SIZE="1"]PLEASE![/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP

_[/QUOTE]
    Come back to us when you have Air Supply on your flight. :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

_[/QUOTE]

was she in coach?

Hall Of Fame
    Back from Espana *****es! Great time, a little cooler than we had hoped in Madrid, Toledo and Salmanca, but was much milder in Sevilla. Gotta get some sleep, too much beer, food, sangria, wine, tapas and beer (they drink a LOT of beer) and sightseeing (wholly crap did we see a ton of Cathedrals and Churches)--will post some pics later/tomorrow, but had to post this sequence of the tercio de muerte of the Bullfight. The cape passes, then the set up and the approach for the estoca--the kill shot. Brutal.

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/662.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/664.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/666.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/668.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/670.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/671.jpg[/IMG]
    _

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4441486]Back from Espana *****es! Great time, a little cooler than we had hoped in Madrid, Toledo and Salmanca, but was much milder in Sevilla. Gotta get some sleep, too much beer, food, sangria, wine, tapas and beer (they drink a LOT of beer) and sightseeing (wholly crap did we see a ton of Cathedrals and Churches)--will post some pics later/tomorrow, but had to post this sequence of the tercio de muerte of the Bullfight. The cape passes, then the set up and the approach for the estoca--the kill shot. Brutal.

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/670.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/671.jpg[/IMG]
    _[/QUOTE]

Have lost some respect for you...bull fighting is beyond lame. "kill shot"...:rolleyes: Thought you were better than that.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4441495]Have lost some respect for you...bull fighting is beyond lame. "kill shot"...:rolleyes: Thought you were better than that.[/QUOTE]

Respect on the internetz? :rolleyes:

Bullfighting is still a part of Spain's heritage--it's clearly on it's way out, but many Spaniards still revere the event.

I went to Spain to take it ALL in--I wasn't going to miss going to a bullfight because of the pussification of what we have become here. I took my sopne and a bunch of his classmates because one of their courses was Hemingway in Spain--specifically they were reading Death in the Afternoon which is his quintessential novel on bullfighting.

BTW, the GF didn't go because she's a chick.

Sounds like someone on the internetz I don't know. :D

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4441495]Have lost some respect for you...bull fighting is beyond lame. "kill shot"...:rolleyes: Thought you were better than that.[/QUOTE]

BTW, aren't you one of the dudes here that likes licking chick's asses?

Talk about losing respect for someone :D

_

Hall Of Fame

agree totally

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4441525]agree totally[/QUOTE]

Ghey.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    I heard donkey shows are more Spain's heritage than bullfighting.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4441519]BTW, aren't you one of the dudes here that likes licking chick's asses?

Talk about losing respect for someone :D

_[/QUOTE]

Pleasuring the female puckered starfish has nothing to do with enjoying the torture of animals. Although I do endorse dwarf tossing, so pot meet kettle I suppose.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4441543]Pleasuring the female puckered starfish has nothing to do with enjoying the torture of animals. Although I do endorse dwarf tossing, so pot meet kettle I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Not my culture, me going or not going ain't going to stop it. Some there view it the same as painting or sculpture or many other forms of art--lots of f-ed up things happen in a lot of different cultures around the world.

I'm not going to defend it but I wasn't going to miss it either--especially since my sopne was, you know, studying it.

What do folks around the world think about MMA or heavyweight boxing? I know, it's not torturing an animal, but it's not far off.

_

Hall Of Fame
    And if it was any consolation, I was rooting for the bull every fight.

_

Welcome back Stokes.

we still on for the dog fights Sat?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4441545] Some there view it the same as painting or sculpture or many other forms of art
    _[/QUOTE]

now that you put it that way, it's okay

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4441545]Not my culture, me going or not going ain't going to stop it. Some there view it the same as painting or sculpture or many other forms of art--lots of f-ed up things happen in a lot of different cultures around the world.

I'm not going to defend it but I wasn't going to miss it either--especially since my sopne was, you know, studying it.

What do folks around the world think about MMA or heavyweight boxing? I know, it's not torturing an animal, but it's not far off.

_[/QUOTE]

got it, glad to have you back homus. In case you were wondering, the mods still engage in goat-fellatio (not gonna be more specific, due to legal constraints, as lawyertonitan, you can understand)

I will gladly go to a bull fight and run with the bulls. Some of you have lost your fkn balls. It was cool to exterminate the native Americans but killing a bull instead of slaughtering it is archaic and evil. Whatever.

I envy you Stokesy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Wait, they actually kill the bulls? I had no idea, I thought "bullfighting" was a misnomer, and the matador just danced around like a jerk with a cape for a few mins. Wow.