Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More than half of Mississippi GOP voters say Obama is a Muslim, new poll suggests

mISissipY duM naH!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;4394801]Because you won't answer my question? Interesting.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJjxci15JPJCp5-RIaLw4-Oegaw4xETjYf-Ielist0t1CqqMPN[/IMG]

LOLZ!!

[QUOTE=shakin318;4394832]Feel free to refute any single example. Or just continue to be absolutely useless with zero substance.

Either/or.[/QUOTE]

Your church uses the Old Testament as their guide?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4394887]Your church uses the Old Testament as their guide?[/QUOTE]

I don't go to church. What does that have to do with you making yourself look like a total fool (yet again) for being unable to refute a single point made in my original post?

[QUOTE=shakin318;4394909]I don't go to church. What does that have to do with you making yourself look like a total fool (yet again) for being unable to refute a single point made in my original post?[/QUOTE]

Because you source of info is a nutjob church that relies soley on the Old Testament. Knowing your source is a bad thing?

[QUOTE=Trades;4394745]

And how about bombing Libya to help the Muslim Brotherhood institute Democracy and supporting the Muslim Brotherhood oust our ally in Egypt?[/QUOTE]

Does this mean, that because Bush removed Saddam helping the Iranian trained and supported Islamic Dawa party take over Iraq, he was a supporter of Iran?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4394930]Because you source of info is a nutjob church that relies soley on the Old Testament. Knowing your source is a bad thing?[/QUOTE]

The post wasn't spouting any theology. It was citing verifiable examples of Obama catering to Muslims, and dismissing Christians. Still waiting for you to refute a single one of them.

Or as I said, you can keep dragging out your display of foolishness.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4394930]Because you source of info is a nutjob church that relies soley on the Old Testament. Knowing your source is a bad thing?[/QUOTE]

Judaism relies solely on the old testament. So you're saying all Jews are nutjobs?

No surprise there.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4394742]40% minority population who DGAF about education, Shocking!!![/QUOTE]

Your post makes you look like a drop out from Jackson, Miss JHS

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4395020]Your post makes you look like a drop out from Jackson, Miss JHS[/QUOTE]

Dude, If I were you I'd stay out of arguments about intellect.
    that being said, My ex-girlfriend was a school principal and I have two friends that are teachers they all have worked inner city schools at one time. Verbatim(look the word up) they say the same thing," 40 kids in a class 1 or 2 bring in homework, 1 or 2 parents come to parent teacher conferences", guess which ones? ( everyone should get this, Jetdawgg, you can P.M. me for the answer). My church built a playground and soccer field for a low income (87%) school last week with the participation of the parent(s) (one) also the ONLY person in the school of 500 kids that's in(is) the PTA. See a pattern? It ain't money, it ain't FREE lunches and breakfasts, it's not class size, it's lazy, DGAF parents.
    Last edited by acepepe; 03-13-2012 at 03:38 PM.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4395006]The post wasn't spouting any theology. It was citing verifiable examples of Obama catering to Muslims, and dismissing Christians. Still waiting for you to refute a single one of them.

Or as I said, you can keep dragging out your display of foolishness.[/QUOTE]

Your list is verifiable? You question my posts? Lol

[QUOTE=cr726;4395050]Your list is verifiable? You question my posts? Lol[/QUOTE]
    It's public record.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4395050]Your list is verifiable? You question my posts? Lol[/QUOTE]

ok, I'll play. Tell you what: Pick any one of them -- any one at all. If I can't verify it with multiple sources you can replace me as a mod. If I can verify it, let's say you're permabanned.

Ready whenever you are.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4394091]It proves that the majority of GOP voters in Mississippi are misinformed.

By the way, I would love to see a poll conducted as to where these people go for their news. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

They don't go to this administration's lap dogs. Thats for sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4395059]ok, I'll play. Tell you what: Pick any one of them -- any one at all. If I can't verify it with multiple sources you can replace me as a mod. If I can verify it, let's say you're permabanned.

Ready whenever you are.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://eu.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ihinm/ihinm0806/ihinm080600497/3192526-man-eating-popcorn-while-watching-movie.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=shakin318;4395059]ok, I'll play. Tell you what: Pick any one of them -- any one at all. If I can't verify it with multiple sources you can replace me as a mod. If I can verify it, let's say you're permabanned.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV7_TsEySb2QnOc3QzhS30jJPawoi5jkJa8YNQGxVbQBgiXvxEbiu6_HWdbA[/img]

Jets Insider VIP

How about the Franklin Graham thing?

:P:D

:alien:

I have zero interest in being a mod. You can permaban me if you think that your bs list could ever be legally verified. It's a public opinion list, it's not factual.

You could verify Hitler was great leader with f'n Google facts.

You would stay before a Judge and argue this list?

[QUOTE=shakin318;4395059]If I can't verify it with multiple sources you can replace me as a mod.[/QUOTE]

LOLz...talk about the boobie prize.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4395038]Dude, If I were you I'd stay out of arguments about intellect.
    that being said, My ex-girlfriend was a school principal and I have two friends that are teachers they all have worked inner city schools at one time. Verbatim(look the word up) they say the same thing," 40 kids in a class 1 or 2 bring in homework, 1 or 2 parents come to parent teacher conferences", guess which ones? ( everyone should get this, Jetdawgg, you can P.M. me for the answer). My church built a playground and soccer field for a low income (87%) school last week with the participation of the parent(s) (one) also the ONLY person in the school of 500 kids that's in(is) the PTA. See a pattern? It ain't money, it ain't FREE lunches and breakfasts, it's not class size, it's lazy, DGAF parents.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was the damn teachers unions?