Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NHL HOCKEY

Huge game tonight for the Rangers, who have to hold off the Pens without the King, Callahan and Del Zotto. Hit Cindy (cleanly) early and often, stay out of the box, avoid odd-man rushes, and for God's sake do whatever is necessary to help Marty out. I see a 2-1 Rangers win.

First time Rangers have given up 5 goals in the last 70 games.

Outcome was not entirely unexpected considering the team was without Lundqvist, Callahan and Del Zotto. Looks like they'll be without Anisimov for some time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crease29 View Post
    First time Rangers have given up 5 goals in the last 70 games.

Outcome was not entirely unexpected considering the team was without Lundqvist, Callahan and Del Zotto. Looks like they'll be without Anisimov for some time as well.
    Penguins are on an absolute tear right now. Hopefully they cool off before the playoffs, for the sake of both us Rangers and Devils fans. They're the team I absolutely do not want to face right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Penguins are on an absolute tear right now. Hopefully they cool off before the playoffs, for the sake of both us Rangers and Devils fans. They're the team I absolutely do not want to face right now.
    Word. The Rangers are a bit banged up now. Upcoming game against the Devs will be a HUGE 2 points for either team

NHL Hockey sucks.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

No,.....................

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    NHL Hockey sucks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7trJRoBfj5E

Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Word. The Rangers are a bit banged up now. Upcoming game against the Devs will be a HUGE 2 points for either team
    Yes, indeed. Honestly for the Devils, I'm very comfortable with the 6th seed. That likely means the Panthers in the 1st round.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    NHL Hockey sucks.
    Brilliant analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Brilliant analysis.
    Surpising, actually.

Everyone from D is a hockey fan, even if they don't watch, they still lay claim to the Wings greatness...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Brilliant analysis.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Surpising, actually.

Everyone from D is a hockey fan, even if they don't watch, they still lay claim to the Wings greatness...
    Maybe I'm off, but I think he's VincenzoTestaverde/Terminator Jet.

Hmmmm... I haven't been paying much attention to him but I think someone else mentioned this as well...

All Pro
    Yea. Its clearly him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Anyone up for a sig bet on tonite's game? I'll use the Rangers logo for a week if Devs lose.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Anyone up for a sig bet on tonite's game? I'll use the Rangers logo for a week if Devs lose.
    Sure, I'm game !! I'll make you a quality siggy in Photoshop

I have really gotten into hockey this year.I'm A Panthers fan.Looks like they will win the division unless they collapse.1st playoffs in a decade.They may play the Devils in the 1st round

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    I have really gotten into hockey this year.I'm A Panthers fan.Looks like they will win the division unless they collapse.1st playoffs in a decade.They may play the Devils in the 1st round
    I've loved hockey my whole life and the opening face-off of the Devils/Rangers game tonight just reminds me why. That was insanity and just shows how these two teams truly hate each other.

And sorry to say, but as a Devils fan, I'm completely content with the 6th seed because that means we get the Panthers in the 1st round.

I've loved hockey my whole life and the opening face-off of the Devils/Rangers game tonight just reminds me why. That was insanity and just shows how these two teams truly hate each other.

And sorry to say, but as a Devils fan, I'm completely content with the 6th seed because that means we get the Panthers in the 1st round.
    I think going live got me into it.It's a great sport live.I actually watched the Pens-Flyers game yesterday and have the Devils-Rangers game on.As I see more teams I can really see the skill that some of these teams have.Even though they lost yesterday the Pens look scary.

If the Panthers finish 3rd,I would rather play the Devils just for the fact it will probably be either the Devils or the Senators,and they have sucked all year against Ottawa and done decent against NJ..and yes the beginning of the game tonight was f;n awesome.What's the story on why the two teams hate each other so much?

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    I think going live got me into it.It's a great sport live.I actually watched the Pens-Flyers game yesterday and have the Devils-Rangers game on.As I see more teams I can really see the skill that some of these teams have.Even though they lost yesterday the Pens look scary.

If the Panthers finish 3rd,I would rather play the Devils just for the fact it will probably be either the Devils or the Senators,and they have sucked all year against Ottawa and done decent against NJ..and yes the beginning of the game tonight was f;n awesome.What's the story on why the two teams hate each other so much?
    It's just a long, deep-seeded rivalry between the two since they're division foes and the close proximity of the two teams. There's also some playoff history between them dating back to the 90's, as well as more recent bad blood with guys like Avery, Clarkson, etc.

Jets Insider VIP

It didn't appear that Tortorella was too pleased with Deboers for starting the game off with that lineup.