Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: JETS FA Rumor Thread

Hall Of Fame
    RyanRecker ‏ @RyanRecker

Salpointe and USC grad Kris O'Dowd @ODOWD61 signs with the New York Jets today after working out with them this morning #nfl

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4395461]has 4.38 speed at 6ft 4 and 225. he has had injury problems since being drafted. The guy is said to have amazing hands and is a tremendous blocker.[/QUOTE]

Schilens has scary natural ability in terms of size, speed and hands. Problem has always been his injuries, which are an annual event.

Worth a very cheap look at a guy with his ability, but a hard guy to pin your hopes on.

this lack of activity is KILLLLLLLING MEE:zzz:

[URL]http://ow.ly/i/vwPT/original[/URL]

Strong push by buffalo.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 03-13-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Veteran
    in regards to Chad Chillinz...Laurent Robinson was also injury plagued and didn't do jack his first 4 years in league before blowing up with the cowboys.

Jus sayin

All League
    Gonna be a ho hum Free Agency for the men in green to follow up a ho hum season, o well, there's always the Nets.

i like the O'Dowd signing...nice interior oline depth with nice upside

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Play2Win;4395491]in regards to Chad Chillinz...Laurent Robinson was also injury plagued and didn't do jack his first 4 years in league before blowing up with the cowboys.

Jus sayin[/QUOTE]

Excellent point. He's definitely worth a flyer if he comes cheap. Seems like the Jets have some competition from the Cardinals, however.

[QUOTE=Dunnie;4395438]15 games : 271 yards ... Wtf[/QUOTE]

Without a doubt he might be the Raiders most talented Wr. Has size, speed , hands and runs good routes. Just is made out of Glass. He could ever stay healthy he could surprise big time.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4395507]Without a doubt he might be the Raiders most talented Wr. Has size, speed , hands and runs good routes. Just is made out of Glass. He could ever stay healthy he could surprise big time.[/QUOTE]

Clearly, Sanjay Lal still has faith in Schilens judging by the Jets' interest in him.

All League
    Some nobody just tweeted "welcome back Braylon." Can't post it; on my phone.

edit: maybe I can...

"@A_Random_Hero: @OfficialBraylon its great to have you back with the #Jets ! @nyjets @jetstwit"
    Last edited by stanner; 03-13-2012 at 06:49 PM.

[QUOTE=stanner;4395526]Some nobody just tweeted "welcome back Braylon." Can't post it; on my phone.

"@A_Random_Hero: @OfficialBraylon its great to have you back with the #Jets ! @nyjets @jetstwit"[/QUOTE]

Some nobody ?? Must have been Holmes.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=stanner;4395526]Some nobody just tweeted "welcome back Braylon." Can't post it; on my phone.

"@A_Random_Hero: @OfficialBraylon its great to have you back with the #Jets ! @nyjets @jetstwit"[/QUOTE]

Seen that too n it got me scratching my head. Hope its true.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Cue the excited little girl reactions...

All League
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4395538]Cue the excited little girl reactions...[/QUOTE]

I'd love to have Braylon back, but I'm chalking this one up to twitter whoring.

Probably just one of the overzealous Braylon/Jets fans who knows nothing and read a rumor article somewhere. I wouldn't put any stock into it.

All League
    Antonio Cromartie ‏ @ACromartie

Retweeted
    Favorite
    Open

Yes bring Reggie Nelson in RT @Pr_Playman: Reggie Nelson sounds like a Jet to me! Let's go @nyjets make it happen! #NYJ

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4395558]Antonio Cromartie ‏ @ACromartie

Retweeted
    Favorite
    Open

Yes bring Reggie Nelson in RT @Pr_Playman: Reggie Nelson sounds like a Jet to me! Let's go @nyjets make it happen! #NYJ[/QUOTE]

This is great--these guys are sitting there just like us fans excited about FA signings. :yes:

_

All League
    Jenny Vrentas is saying our #1 safety target is Reggie Nelson, ahead of LaRon Landry. Don't know if we can afford him.

[QUOTE=ozu;4395567]Jenny Vrentas is saying our #1 safety target is Reggie Nelson, ahead of LaRon Landry. Don't know if we can afford him.[/QUOTE]

Good.