Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 374

Thread: JETS FA Rumor Thread

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,106
    RyanRecker ‏ @RyanRecker

    Salpointe and USC grad Kris O'Dowd @ODOWD61 signs with the New York Jets today after working out with them this morning #nfl

  2. #42
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    has 4.38 speed at 6ft 4 and 225. he has had injury problems since being drafted. The guy is said to have amazing hands and is a tremendous blocker.
    Schilens has scary natural ability in terms of size, speed and hands. Problem has always been his injuries, which are an annual event.

    Worth a very cheap look at a guy with his ability, but a hard guy to pin your hopes on.

  3. #43
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    244
    this lack of activity is KILLLLLLLING MEE

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,984
    http://ow.ly/i/vwPT/original

    Strong push by buffalo.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 03-13-2012 at 07:22 PM.

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,538
    in regards to Chad Chillinz...Laurent Robinson was also injury plagued and didn't do jack his first 4 years in league before blowing up with the cowboys.

    Jus sayin

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,684
    Gonna be a ho hum Free Agency for the men in green to follow up a ho hum season, o well, there's always the Nets.

  7. #47
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    244
    i like the O'Dowd signing...nice interior oline depth with nice upside

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Play2Win View Post
    in regards to Chad Chillinz...Laurent Robinson was also injury plagued and didn't do jack his first 4 years in league before blowing up with the cowboys.

    Jus sayin
    Excellent point. He's definitely worth a flyer if he comes cheap. Seems like the Jets have some competition from the Cardinals, however.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    15 games : 271 yards ... Wtf
    Without a doubt he might be the Raiders most talented Wr. Has size, speed , hands and runs good routes. Just is made out of Glass. He could ever stay healthy he could surprise big time.

  10. #50
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Without a doubt he might be the Raiders most talented Wr. Has size, speed , hands and runs good routes. Just is made out of Glass. He could ever stay healthy he could surprise big time.
    Clearly, Sanjay Lal still has faith in Schilens judging by the Jets' interest in him.

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,671
    Some nobody just tweeted "welcome back Braylon." Can't post it; on my phone.

    edit: maybe I can...

    "@A_Random_Hero: @OfficialBraylon its great to have you back with the #Jets ! @nyjets @jetstwit"
    Last edited by stanner; 03-13-2012 at 07:49 PM.

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,984
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Some nobody just tweeted "welcome back Braylon." Can't post it; on my phone.

    edit: maybe I can...

    "@A_Random_Hero: @OfficialBraylon its great to have you back with the #Jets ! @nyjets @jetstwit"
    Some nobody ?? Must have been Holmes.

  13. #53
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    home of the JETS!
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Some nobody just tweeted "welcome back Braylon." Can't post it; on my phone.

    edit: maybe I can...

    "@A_Random_Hero: @OfficialBraylon its great to have you back with the #Jets ! @nyjets @jetstwit"
    Seen that too n it got me scratching my head. Hope its true.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

  14. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,299
    Cue the excited little girl reactions...

  15. #55
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Cue the excited little girl reactions...
    I'd love to have Braylon back, but I'm chalking this one up to twitter whoring.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Some nobody just tweeted "welcome back Braylon." Can't post it; on my phone.

    edit: maybe I can...

    "@A_Random_Hero: @OfficialBraylon its great to have you back with the #Jets ! @nyjets @jetstwit"
    Probably just one of the overzealous Braylon/Jets fans who knows nothing and read a rumor article somewhere. I wouldn't put any stock into it.

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,684
    Antonio Cromartie ‏ @ACromartie

    Reply
    Retweeted
    Favorite
    Open

    Yes bring Reggie Nelson in RT @Pr_Playman: Reggie Nelson sounds like a Jet to me! Let's go @nyjets make it happen! #NYJ

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Antonio Cromartie ‏ @ACromartie

    Reply
    Retweeted
    Favorite
    Open

    Yes bring Reggie Nelson in RT @Pr_Playman: Reggie Nelson sounds like a Jet to me! Let's go @nyjets make it happen! #NYJ
    This is great--these guys are sitting there just like us fans excited about FA signings.

    _

  19. #59
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    4,000
    Jenny Vrentas is saying our #1 safety target is Reggie Nelson, ahead of LaRon Landry. Don't know if we can afford him.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Jenny Vrentas is saying our #1 safety target is Reggie Nelson, ahead of LaRon Landry. Don't know if we can afford him.
    Good.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us