Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Reggie Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    Cmon Ray Nelson wasn't even on my radar for the Pats (of course neither was Steven Gregory ). My guy was Richard Marshall, and I hated that he wasn't signed and hated it more that he was signed by the Phins.

BTW - I could live if the Pats got Landry on a prove it deal, but personally I'd rather spend the limited cap money we have resigning Carter and Anderson.
    I actually agree with you for a change.

Besides, I doubt that signing Nelson is going to upset the balance of power in the AFCE. Signing Mario Williams on the other hand....just may have make Buffalo favorites for the #2 spot. So no, I'm not a-scared either.

Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post

Besides, I doubt that signing Nelson is going to upset the balance of power in the AFCE. Signing Mario Williams on the other hand....just may have make Buffalo favorites for the #2 spot. So no, I'm not a-scared either.
    Nice to see that you realize the Pats are slipping to 3 in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by JETS2417 View Post
    LMAO!!! Nicely done

All League

Well actually, if the Jets sign Nelson, both teams will have improved their situation at FS. I think the Jets a little bit less, because I think Leonhart was under rated by Jet fans. And though Nelson might be a better athlete than Gregory, since the the Pats played the entire year without a real FS.anyone would be a huge upgrade

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    I very much like the idea of LaRon Landry and Reggie Nelson together, they complement each other well, especially in Rex's defense. It'll also allow the Jets to pass on Mark Barron in the draft, who would've been a massive reach in the 16th slot in the first round.
    You are absolutely correct. The past is over. We can only worry about this year. Landry and Nelson are exactly what we need this year.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0cudip

Who says the Patsies don't like him? The only thing you can ever be sure of as a Pats fan in the off-season, is you'll NEVER hear the real skinny as to who they want or don't want. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the Pats are the "mystery" 3rd team, or not.
    And they wont pay top dollar for a free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    And they wont pay top dollar for a free agent.
    Is that a bad thing?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 51JetsFanInPA View Post
    LMAO! That made me laugh out loud. Honestly, I don't think we have to worry about Reggie Nelson. I think after he comes to his senses, he will come here. I do not believe there is a "3rd team" and I believe his agent is being anonymous just to drive up the price for his client.

Mike Brown is extremely cheap. He makes jews look like big spenders. He better take our deal!

Congratulation!!!

It takes a lot to be considered the dumbest MFer on the strip but you won!!!

Just curious, is that genetic stupidity or just years of practice?

For the record, I'm not Jewish.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 51JetsFanInPA View Post
    LMAO! That made me laugh out loud. Honestly, I don't think we have to worry about Reggie Nelson. I think after he comes to his senses, he will come here. I do not believe there is a "3rd team" and I believe his agent is being anonymous just to drive up the price for his client.

Mike Brown is extremely cheap. He makes jews look like big spenders. He better take our deal!
    Hmmm, joined in March. Your ''status" is "Sancehz Blows", and you make a blatant derogatory comment about Jews for everyone to see.

Please tell me what kind of person gets a kick out of signing up for an internet message board for the sole person of getting banned. Well, you are the kind of person, and my opinion of people like you would get me banned, so enlighten, what's the draw?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Hmmm, joined in March. Your ''status" is "Sancehz Blows", and you make a blatant derogatory comment about Jews for everyone to see.

Please tell me what kind of person gets a kick out of signing up for an internet message board for the sole person of getting banned. Well, you are the kind of person, and my opinion of people like you would get me banned, so enlighten, what's the draw?
    You'll never know.

Someone woke me from my slumber and I had ta take care of bidness.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You'll never know.

Where the hell have you been???

Welcome back.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Where the hell have you been???

Welcome back.
    Nose to the grind stone and for what?!? BEIN' KEPT DOWN BY THE MAN!

Oh, sorry, meds wearin' off.

Yeah, I missed this place and wanted to see what our fav team has been doin' since down here all I hear about are those Deadskins.

And what do I walk into? A frickin' antisemite. Oh well, it felt kinda good to pull the trigger.

So the same thieves and idiots still around? I know TX came back for a bit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You'll never know.

Welcome back!

Veteran
    Did the MOD's ban that clown that made the Jewish remark? The New York Jets clearly have large contingents of fans from three backgrounds; Irish, Italian, and Jewish. The Jets obviously are aware of the Jewish fan base as they have adjusted their schedule according to Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. This guy apparently doesn't know that, or doesn't care.

Ban that Putz!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    IBTL

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    IBTL
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Welcome back!
    Thanks!