Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROOOTERFERD B. HAYES, YOUR THOUGHTS??

ROOOTERFERD B. HAYES, YOUR THOUGHTS??

ROOOAFERD??? HAHAHA Now the "constitutional scholar" ( he should try READING it) is now a presidential historian, HAHAHA One problem, President moron, he NEVER said it!!! HAHAHA [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8gK1DahYMM[/url]

PS: I guess the teleprompter didn't phonetically spell out Rutherford! HAHAHAHA MORON!!!
    Last edited by acepepe; 03-16-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    OMG!! GUESS WHAT TOO!!!

The Flat Earth Society didn't exist in 1492!!! It was founded in 1956!!

HA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

OBAMA IS FINISHED NOW!!!

This thread warrants only one thing: :confused::huh::confused:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4399252]OMG!! GUESS WHAT TOO!!!

The Flat Earth Society didn't exist in 1492!!! It was founded in 1956!!

HA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

OBAMA IS FINISHED NOW!!![/QUOTE]

You libs crack me up. G W bush is an idiot for mis- pronuceeaten words, but dumbass in the video, along with moron biden, make moronic statements, constantly! HAHa and Sarah Palin is an idiot?

Are you referring to the Harvard Man who thought the auto was invented in America?

Or thought they spoke Arabic in Afghanistan? He also thought they spoke Austrian in Austria....

The same genius that referred to the "inter"continental railroad here in the US. The genius that pronounced corpsman "corpse" man. LMAO....

The genius that had been to 57 states?

The smartest man to ever grace the Oval Office. (according to libs)

But hey, Tina Fey said I can see Russian from my house so Sarah Palin is obviously an idiot.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4399253]This thread warrants only one thing: :confused::huh::confused:[/QUOTE]

Actually, we can take a lot from the OP. I think it perfectly demonstrates why the GOP continues to fail, despite the policy train wreck that is Obama...

(R) posts video of O, unwittingly realizing that O's overall speech here will resonate with many voters.

Not because there's any truth or substance to it. But because he's a dynamic speaker, using all the positive green energy buzzwords, light humor and painting (R)'s as out of touch.

But instead of focusing on the misdirection that O presents, and countering with legitimate discussion that opens the eyes of voters as to why (D) attempts to manipulate the energy market with taxpayer money are futile/foolish/misguided, (R) poster instead wants to crack jokes about O for slightly mispronouncing "Rutherford".

There's simply no reason (R) shouldn't dominate (D) in the upcoming election. But they won't, because they can't get out of their own way.
    Last edited by JetPotato; 03-16-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4399277]You libs crack me up. G W bush is an idiot for mis- pronuceeaten words, but dumbass in the video, along with moron biden, make moronic statements, constantly! HAHa and Sarah Palin is an idiot?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Now you're getting it :P

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4399286]Actually, we can take a lot from the OP. I think it perfectly demonstrates why the GOP continues to fail, despite the policy train wreck that is Obama...

(R) posts video of O, unwittingly realizing that O's overall speech here will resonate with many voters.

Not because there's any truth or substance to it. But because he's a dynamic speaker, using all the positive green energy buzzwords, light humor and painting (R)'s as out of touch.

But instead of focusing on the misdirection that O presents, and countering with legitimate discussion that opens the eyes of voters as to why (D) attempts to manipulate the energy market with taxpayer money are futile/foolish/misguided, (R) poster instead wants to crack jokes about O for slightly mispronouncing "Rutherford".

There's simply no reason (R) shouldn't dominate (D) in the upcoming election. But they won't, because they can't get out of their own way.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Yeah, I agree with that.

OMG he mispronounced word.

Why didn't the Lamestream media bring this up? :eek:

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4399286]Actually, we can take a lot from the OP. I think it perfectly demonstrates why the GOP continues to fail, despite the policy train wreck that is Obama...

There's simply no reason (R) shouldn't dominate (D) in the upcoming election. But they won't, because they can't get out of their own way.[/QUOTE]

I'm saving all the "green" failures and asinine quotes form the worst administration ever for the fall. I got a million of them. "CAN'T WAIT"!!!!!! (props to Bart Scott)

[QUOTE=FF2;4399307]OMG he mispronounced word.

Why didn't the Lamestream media bring this up? :eek:[/QUOTE]

And a historical FACT, again! To answer your question, there's is a D (for dum)(sic) next to his name. But, your question WAS rhetorical.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4399318]I'm saving all the "green" failures and asinine quotes form the worst administration ever for the fall. [/QUOTE]

lol wut?

Why are you "saving" them? Do you have some groundbreaking video you're going to release that will sway the JI election?

Make sure to post it in the Bollywood thread :D

[QUOTE=acepepe;4399321]And historical FACT, again! To answer your question, there is a D (for dum)(sic) next to his name. But, your question was rhetorical.[/QUOTE]

I'm outraged!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4399318]I'm saving all the "green" failures and asinine quotes form the worst administration ever for the fall. I got a million of them. "CAN'T WAIT"!!!!!! (props to Bart Scott)[/QUOTE]

That's the strategy?

Spend all spring and summer slowing building Obama's low approval rating up solely out of childish behavior from his foes, then start talking real policy in the fall?

The GOP was actually in a position of strength, solely through Obama's massive failures as POTUS. But every time a Santorum or a Limbaugh opens their mouth, they tip the scale a little bit more to this idiot. Same goes for posts like these all over the web.

The GOP's best move would've been to nominate Romney 6 weeks ago, and then kept their collective mouths for about three months.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4399318]I'm saving all the "green" failures and asinine quotes form the worst administration ever for the fall. I got a million of them. "CAN'T WAIT"!!!!!! (props to Bart Scott)[/QUOTE]

Then you will post them here?

[SIZE="5"][I][COLOR="Red"][B]GAME CHANGER!!

acepepe's October Surprise!!!![/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4399336]Spend all spring and summer slowing building Obama's low approval rating up solely out of childish behavior from his foes, then start talking real policy in the fall?[/QUOTE]

Why not?

It worked for the Dims in 2004....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4399354]Why not?

It worked for the Dims in 2004....[/QUOTE]

The parallels between George W. Bush and Obama are uncanny. And they continue to grow. At the end of this, we'll be looking back at the most self-destructive 16 years in this nation's history. If we even make it that long.

[QUOTE=FF2;4399307]OMG he mispronounced word.

Why didn't the Lamestream media bring this up? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Because he isn't George W. Bush..

[QUOTE=FF2;4399347]Then you will post them here?

[SIZE="5"][I][COLOR="Red"][B]GAME CHANGER!!

acepepe's October Surprise!!!![/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

DAT SOM FUNNY SHT!!! U CRAY!!!!! LMFBO!!!!!!!!

All League
    Hey at least he's moved on from Michelle.