Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ...and how did you spend your day?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4399371]During 2 terms as President, Bush spent all or of part of 487 days at Camp David, on retreats and made 77 trips to his Crawford Ranch, in Texas, where he spent all or part of 490 days, on his Ranch. The total number of days of vacation or retreat President Bush took, while in office over a period of 8 years was 977 days, or [B]32% of his total time in office, was spent on vacations or retreats.[/B]

Are you outraged?[/QUOTE]

what is the cost associated with a president [B]working[/B] at Camp David, or jetsetting around the world with wife and possie?

Look it up, I'll wait this time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4399377]Learn what? That elected officials spend alot of time on getting re-elected?

Sorry but this isn't exactly ground breaking stuff you are posting.

Par for the course for D's and R's.[/QUOTE]

yes, however presidents have been known to accomplish things, before the current adminstration of course.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obama supporting Corzines campaign is now Obama running for re-election?

I gues you forgot this part and the actual link?

Obama is also headlining a fundraiser for Corzine, where donors will contribute $5,000 apiece or $10,000 for a VIP level. Proceeds will go to the Corzine campaign and the Democratic State Committee.

[url]http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/president_obama_gov_corzine_ev.html[/url]
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399358][B]President Obama, Gov. Corzine event moved to PNC Bank Arts Center due to high ticket demand[/B]

[B]Published: Thursday, July 09, 2009, 6:56 PM Updated: Thursday, July 09, 2009, 7:26 PM[/B]

By [URL="http://connect.nj.com/user/csheinin/index.html"]Claire Heininger/Statehouse Bureau [/URL]The Star-Ledger

Gov. Jon Corzine is moving a campaign rally with President Obama next week from Rutgers University in New Brunswick to the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel after the campaign was swamped by requests to attend the free event with the president.

:zzz::zzz:[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399378]what is the cost associated with a president [B]working[/B] at Camp David, or jetsetting around the world with wife and possie?

Look it up, I'll wait this time.[/QUOTE]

So is it cost you are worried about? The golf? Or the fact thats he's not "working". Look I get it, you don't like him.

If you want to posts about specific policies or decisions thats one thing. All this is silly fluff.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4399383]Obama supporting Corzines campaign is now Obama running for re-election?

I gues you forgot this part and the actual link?

Obama is also headlining a fundraiser for Corzine, where donors will contribute $5,000 apiece or $10,000 for a VIP level. Proceeds will go to the Corzine campaign and the Democratic State Committee.

[URL]http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/president_obama_gov_corzine_ev.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

why don't you go do a little research for once, I have no time to try and slam something into your head and have it actually penetrate

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399391]why don't you go do a little research for once, I have no time to try and slam something into your head and have it actually penetrate[/QUOTE]

He sorta just did and proved you wrong, no? :confused:

JW, relax its Friday. :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399382]yes, however presidents have been known to accomplish things, before the current adminstration of course.[/QUOTE]

What were Bush's major accomplishments would you say?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4399387]So is it cost you are worried about? The golf? Or the fact thats he's not "working". Look I get it, you don't like him.

If you want to posts about specific policies or decisions thats one thing. All this is silly fluff.[/QUOTE]

I actually don't mind the golf because for the most part it is local (even though in three years he played more rounds than I did at a club I belonged to in ten years, for some reason I didn't have the time).

No, I don't like him, as a man or a president, but that has nothing to do with what I post as it is all common knowledge.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399399]I actually don't mind the golf because for the most part it is local (even though in three years he played more rounds than I did at a club I belonged to in ten years, for some reason I didn't have the time).[/QUOTE]

You need to back on Mod time. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4399394]He sorta just did and proved you wrong, no? :confused:

JW, relax its Friday. :D[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about, he started stumping for Dems 6 months after taking office in the first article I found...I have no doubt there are other events strictly for him or other Dems that took place even quicker.

yes it's Friday but I feel fiesty at the moment :cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399391]why don't you go do a little research for once, I have no time to try and slam something into your head and have it actually penetrate[/QUOTE]

Um I did

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399399]I actually don't mind the golf because for the most part it is local (even though in three years he played more rounds than I did at a club I belonged to in ten years, for some reason I didn't have the time).

[B]No, I don't like him, as a man or a president, but that has nothing to do with what I post as it is all common knowledge.[/B][/QUOTE]

You gotta be in sales.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4399409]Um I did[/QUOTE]

um, no you looked up the event I posted...go see if BO did any campaigning in '09 instead of asking me to provide you links

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4399425]You gotta be in sales.[/QUOTE]

are you buying what I am selling?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399408]
    yes it's Friday but I feel fiesty at the moment :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can tell.

And I don't feel like working...

Bad combo...I'm outta here!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399429]are you buying what I am selling?[/QUOTE]

No one with any common sense would buy from you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4399387]So is it cost you are worried about? The golf? Or the fact thats he's not "working". Look I get it, you don't like him.

If you want to posts about specific policies or decisions thats one thing. All this is silly fluff.[/QUOTE]

It's a real shame we didn't have this calm voice of moderation around when Bush was in office, to post this to his fellow Liberals.

Funny how so many of the things Bush was (often rightfully) crushed for, now has become "fluff" and "uncivil", and about "not liking him personally" or being "racist"......

It's almost like the entire world flips on it's head the moment one party beats the other for the President.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4399426]um, no you looked up the event I posted...go see if BO did any campaigning in '09 instead of asking me to provide you links[/QUOTE]

The Corzine campaign fundraiser that Obama attended to support Corzines campaign. That one right.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4399437]No one with any common sense would buy from you.[/QUOTE]

Because those with common sense see the truth in what I say and don't require being sold on anything. You may continue on with your head in the sand. good luck

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4399441]The Corzine campaign fundraiser that Obama attended to support Corzines campaign. That one right.[/QUOTE]

I guess ff2 passed the dunce cap to you when he left the thread, wear it in good health :cool: