Thread: This team folded like a house of cards

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

This team folded like a house of cards

I hope Rex gets his head out of his azz, and takes control over this team next year.
    This team had some good luck shine on them in 2009 & 2010 was a very good year, bolstered by a really good Oline & good defensive effort.

But the disturbing part of 2011 was how some players showed their true colors under some adversity ie. losing.

Sanchez, for all his faults played his azz off, never gave up & literally got the hell beat out of him last year.
    Meanwhile, LT again showed why the Chargers showed him the door, spouting off after a tough season & knowing the Jets were done with him anyway.
    Hey LT, great job on the goal line in Pittsburgh, don't let the door hit you on the way out!
    Same with Bart Scott....."Can't wait", till we replace you!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    I hope Rex gets his head out of his azz, and takes control over this team next year.
    This team had some good luck shine on them in 2009 & 2010 was a very good year, bolstered by a really good Oline & good defensive effort.

But the disturbing part of 2011 was how some players showed their true colors under some adversity ie. losing.

Sanchez, for all his faults played his azz off, never gave up & literally got the hell beat out of him last year.
    Meanwhile, LT again showed why the Chargers showed him the door, spouting off after a tough season & knowing the Jets were done with him anyway.
    Hey LT, great job on the goal line in Pittsburgh, don't let the door hit you on the way out!
    Same with Bart Scott....."Can't wait", till we replace you!
    I was gonna say something but never mind

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    January called, it wants its thread back.