Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Begining of the End?

[QUOTE=JStokes;4405472]Whoa whoa whoa--I was not "bashing" Sanchez--I'm one of his biggest supporters on this board. But I also realize that in 2011 he did not play well--actually awful at times.

YOU were bashing the defense and all I said was, they played admirably--way better than mediocre and but for the offensive woes, the defense would have had us firmly in the playoffs.

And if you don't think every one of those players--BROUGHT IN UNDER TANNY AND REX-- didn't improve this team for a portion or for all of their stay here, then you just haven't been watching or you're just being a contrarian for sh*ts and giggles.

Give it a rest, buy a nut sack and watch us return to the playoffs this year.

You never answered MY question--do you REALLY think this regime is comparable to the regimes of Kotite, Walton and Coslett?

Sounds dumb.

_[/QUOTE]

Maybe not as bad as Kotite. But if they continue making dumb moves like signing Schillens and tring to trade for Tebow, Walton/Coslet is not too far away.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4405472]Whoa whoa whoa--I was not "bashing" Sanchez--I'm one of his biggest supporters on this board. But I also realize that in 2011 he did not play well--actually awful at times.

YOU were bashing the defense and all I said was, they played admirably--way better than mediocre and but for the offensive woes, the defense would have had us firmly in the playoffs.

And if you don't think every one of those players--BROUGHT IN UNDER TANNY AND REX-- didn't improve this team for a portion or for all of their stay here, then you just haven't been watching or you're just being a contrarian for sh*ts and giggles.

Give it a rest, buy a nut sack and watch us return to the playoffs this year.

You never answered MY question--do you REALLY think this regime is comparable to the regimes of Kotite, Walton and Coslett?

Sounds dumb.

_[/QUOTE]

Now you're picking on someone your own size; and holding your own. The Hampur is proud. :usa: