Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Go Florida....

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4425629]According to the Uniform Crime Report for 2009, among people 18 or younger, blacks were charged with 58 percent of murder and non-negligent manslaughter, 67 percent of robberies, 42 percent of aggravated assaults and 43 percent of auto thefts.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

The majority of child molestation is committed by white males.

Shouldn't we be suspicious of all white males?

For those wondering why some have made this a race issue, look no further than the case of John McNeil (black man) and what happened to him, the penalty he received for what I consider to be radically different circumstances than the Martin case:

[url]http://www.salon.com/2012/04/11/when_stand_your_ground_fails/[/url]

[QUOTE=FF2;4433098]The majority of child molestation is committed by white males.

Shouldn't we be suspicious of all white males?[/QUOTE]

WRONG!! it's just accepted in other cultures.

We are back to the 'bad old days' when the victim 'had it coming' according to the fine citizens of Cleveland Texas. The gang rape of an [COLOR="Red"]11-yr-old girl[/COLOR] by 18 suspects who range in age from high school students to a 27-year-old have brought out the ugly side of the citizens who are "embarrassed and appalled" by her accusations, and concerned for the reputations of the rapists!

Two of the seven high school students who are alleged to have raped the girl are basketball stars, one is the 21-yr old son of a school board member. Another 21 yr-old is already facing charges of sexual assault, and a 19-yr old has a pending manslaughter charge. The senior member at 27, has already served time for selling cocaine and assaulting a family member.

Who wouldn't believe this crew over the 11-yr-old girl, even though there is ample evidence on cell phones, as onlookers took photos and videos while awaiting their turns. Incidentally, the girl is in foster care, and has moved several times as a result of threatening phone calls.

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4433118]For those wondering why some have made this a race issue, look no further than the case of John McNeil (black man) and what happened to him, the penalty he received for what I consider to be radically different circumstances than the Martin case:

[url]http://www.salon.com/2012/04/11/when_stand_your_ground_fails/[/url][/QUOTE]

Sad story, but I find it VERY hard to believe that all those people screaming for Zimmerman's head are doing it in honor of John McNeil (or that they even know who he is). . .

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4433118]For those wondering why some have made this a race issue, look no further than the case of John McNeil (black man) and what happened to him, the penalty he received for what I consider to be radically different circumstances than the Martin case:

[url]http://www.salon.com/2012/04/11/when_stand_your_ground_fails/[/url][/QUOTE]

Or this one, oh wait.
    n a case that is being compared to the Trayvon Martin shooting, a black man who shot and killed an unarmed man outside an Arizona restaurant is claiming self-defense.

On Tuesday, April 3, 2012, around 7:30 p.m., 29-year-old Daniel Adkins, who appears to be a white male Hispanic, was killed outside a Laveen, Arizona, Taco Bell at 7233 South 51st Avenue, near Baseline Road, said Phoenix police.

Authorities said the shooter, a 22-year-old black man, was pulling out of the Taco Bell drive thru when he crossed paths with Adkins, who was walking his dog on the sidewalk.

black pulling taco bell crossed paths adkins walking dog sidewalk
    Photo of Daniel Adkins/Fox News
    One report indicates Adkins struck the driver's vehicle after the driver exchanged words.

It's unclear if investigators found a weapon at the scene.

However, an independent eyewitness said Adkins swung his fist in the direction of the driver several times, according to various local news sources.

Like Florida, Arizona has a "Stand Your Ground" law, which allows a "victim" to use deadly force when faced with a life or death confrontation.

Thus far, the shooter has not been arrested or charged with a crime.

Adkins' family members are calling for justice.

So where's the screaming for justice....Wheres' the posters, where's POTUS saying if he had a bi-racial son he would look just like "Daniel Atkins".
    The man is walking his dog.....the car comes barrelling at him....He
    gets out of the way....yells something at the driver....and he' now DEAD!
    C'mon people tell me this is not the same thing as the Zimmeman
    sham! Where's the OUTRAGE FOLKS......???????
    All that' was left in evidence is a poor dog's leash...that was the weapon.....and NO ARRESTS....DOUBLE STANDARD B.S. if you ask me

I bet Al Sharpton is on the way to AZ right now to help lead a protest for the victim in this one too. Maybe... probably not.

Maybe the victim was in the wrong .....I say we should get the story before we talk about it ......to be perfectly fair. Just because they convicted George Zimmerman before all the evidence was collected doesn't mean we have to be ignorant like the idiot
    fringe,and POTUS!

[QUOTE=OCCH;4433124]Sad story, but I find it VERY hard to believe that all those people screaming for Zimmerman's head are doing it in honor of John McNeil (or that they even know who he is). . .[/QUOTE]

No they aren't... but if John McNeil were white, do you think he'd be sitting in prison right now?

There's been a lot of injustices against blacks by our legal system in history, anyone who denies that is being foolish or lying to themselves. The McNeil case is just another somewhat recent example

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4433153]No they aren't... but if John McNeil were white, do you think he'd be sitting in prison right now?

There's been a lot of injustices against blacks by our legal system in history, anyone who denies that is being foolish or lying to themselves. The McNeil case is just another somewhat recent example[/QUOTE]
    OJ didn't fare too badly, despite his black skin. I wonder if my pasty ass would be granted a slow-speed car chase if I was suspected of double murder.

Perhaps there's a break in your perceived continuum of injustice.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4433222]OJ didn't fare too badly, despite his black skin. I wonder if my pasty ass would be granted a slow-speed car chase if I was suspected of double murder.

Perhaps there's a break in your perceived continuum of injustice.[/QUOTE]

It's one case dealing with a celebrity. You really are an idiot if you don't think tons of blacks over the years haven't faced injustices in the legal system. Hell, at one point the Supreme Court ruled that blacks were only 3/5th of a person. Go read Dred v. Scott.

But you're right, OJ is the definitive answer that erases everything else :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4433153]No they aren't... but if John McNeil were white, do you think he'd be sitting in prison right now?

There's been a lot of injustices against blacks by our legal system in history, anyone who denies that is being foolish or lying to themselves. The McNeil case is just another somewhat recent example[/QUOTE]

You realize you are being equally racist, right?

Without any knowledge of the facts, you "know" he's in jail because he's black? Even though he wasn't even charged originally? If the system did fail him (which it certainly sounds like it did), who are you to say race was the reason? I guess white people never get screwed by the system?

And I'm tired of hearing about "injustices in our history", as if that should be a consideration in defining justice. I thought justice was supposed to be blind? It's as if it doesn't matter if Zimmerman is guilty or not, because a black person was involved, so due process is an unnecessary formality . . .

All Pro

So the Trayvon case makes up for all the years that hispanics have been getting over on blacks when it comes to the justice system? :confused:

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;4433227]It's one case dealing with a celebrity. You really are an idiot if you don't think tons of blacks over the years haven't faced injustices in the legal system. Hell, at one point the Supreme Court ruled that blacks were only 3/5th of a person. Go read Dred v. Scott.

But you're right, OJ is the definitive answer that erases everything else :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

So 60 years of racism against people whom and Who's family's had nothing to do with is OK by you?
    Last edited by acepepe; 04-11-2012 at 07:31 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SlickBri481;4433227]It's one case dealing with a celebrity. You really are an idiot if you don't think tons of blacks over the years haven't faced injustices in the legal system. Hell, at one point the Supreme Court ruled that blacks were only 3/5th of a person. Go read [B]Dred v. Scott[/B].

But you're right, OJ is the definitive answer that erases everything else :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I tried looking that one up, the closest I came was [I][B]Dred Scott vs. Sandford[/B][/I].

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;4433098]The majority of child molestation is committed by white males.

I'm suspicious of you...say, isn't that brace they put in you starting to feel a bit itchy...?

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4433485]I tried looking that one up, the closest I came was [I][B]Dred Scott vs. Sandford[/B][/I].[/QUOTE]

That's the case I meant...

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4433487]I'm suspicious of you...say, isn't that brace they put in you starting to feel a bit itchy...?[/QUOTE]

I hate when I know I'm being insulted PLUS I don't even understand the insult. :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If they are hanging around a grade school in a trench coat?

For sure.

[QUOTE=OCCH;4433233]
    And I'm tired of hearing about "injustices in our history", as if that should be a consideration in defining justice. I thought justice was supposed to be blind? It's as if it doesn't matter if Zimmerman is guilty or not, because a black person was involved, so due process is an unnecessary formality . . .[/QUOTE]

It shows a track record. It shows an inclination. It calls into question the entire process when you see a guy like Zimmerman not arrested until it became a national outcry. It's not as bad as 30-40 years ago, but we still see examples.

Zimmerman will now be judged by the facts of the case (as it should be). Your statement and outrage are illogical. You clearly don't even understand what I'm arguing and saying.

[QUOTE=Piper;4433524]If they are hanging around a grade school in a trench coat?

For sure.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, so if a black man in "hanging around" a nice neighborhood (he couldn't possibly be related to anyone living there) with a hood on....

[QUOTE=FF2;4433534]Gotcha, so if a black man in "hanging around" a nice neighborhood (he couldn't possibly be related to anyone living there) with a hood on....[/QUOTE]

He was carrying skittles AND ice tea with that hoodie on.....of course he is criminal

Jets Insider VIP
    Justice will not have been completely served until Zimmerman is locked away in a jail cell. Right next to Holder's.