Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Florida....

[QUOTE=cr726;4413108]Yep, I guess he is the first and only politician that ever tried to relate to the citizens.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious: How many families of murdered African-American teenagers from America's cities like Chicago (where Obama was a community organizer), Oakland, Philadelphia, Baltimore, et al, has Obama been relating to?

Additionally, what was Obama's record in the south side of Chicago when it came to African-American kids murdering each other? What did he do to stop it? How successful was he?

Any idea?

:jets17

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4413727]I'm curious: How many families of murdered African-American teenagers from America's cities like Chicago (where Obama was a community organizer), Oakland, Philadelphia, Baltimore, et al, has Obama been relating to?

Additionally, what was Obama's record in the south side of Chicago when it came to African-American kids murdering each other? What did he do to stop it? How successful was he?

Any idea?

:jets17[/QUOTE]

Probably not enough because he has been way too busy appeasing Muslims, dissing Christians and battling the Catholic church.

[B][SIZE="3"]530 Murders in Chicago Since 2008[/SIZE][/B]

[url]http://www.bet.com/news/health/2012/02/01/chicago-has-highest-murder-rate-in-the-u-s.html[/url]

"Since 2008, 80 percent of the 530 young people under the age of 21 felled by gun violence lived in the city's South, Southwest and West sides, which are [B]heavily populated with African-Americans[/B] and Latinos. Ironically, only one-third of the city's population lives in these areas. Englewood, an area in the city's South Side, stood out the most. Their murder rate is five times that of the rest of the city."

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4413727]I'm curious: How many families of murdered African-American teenagers from America's cities like Chicago (where Obama was a community organizer), Oakland, Philadelphia, Baltimore, et al, has Obama been relating to?

Any idea?

Good lord.

ive listened to the tapes and heres my decision: zimmerman should be a free man

this does not mean i think the kid deserved it or that i think zimmerman is a great guy. im just going by the law

heres why:
    1. Clearly , there was a scuffle. from the sounds of the tape i really doubt it was the youngster doing the screaming. it just doesnt match up. my gut tells me its the older fat guy screaming like mad. it was genuine..... there was a lot of fear.
    2. zimmerman was bloodied up. more evidence of a scuffle
    3. if there are no witnesses to the actual encounter, then it is one guys words against the other. zimmerman was bloodied and im certain those were his screams. if so, he screamed and battled for quite some time before ending it with a shot. that shows some degree of restraint. go ahead and laugh...

the fact that he followed the kid or made himself the community watchdog means crap. its not against the law to drive around your neighborhood and keep an eye out. i lived in a very affluent gated community and if i saw this kid, with a hoodie (yes) in the rain walking around approaching the car while i was on the phone with 911 and then start running YES IM SUSPICIOUS. Im not out of line to call. something just isnt right.

very important:
    a 911 operator is not a figure of authority. they can not tell you to do anything.

so the guy told him to not follow. he did follow. somewhere, he obviously got out of the car and confronted the kid. somehow, a fight broke out. most probably, the kid was beating the crap out of the guy and he was screaming. (assuming it was zimmermans screams) he screamed and pleaded for help for quite some time and finally took action to protect himself and end it.

its self defense....because nobody witnessed anything. plus, all the 911 calls including his own actually make him look reasonable and concerned. not crazy (iheard there was a racial slur, but cant find that)

even morally........lets say , if it happened this way: zimmerman follows the kid. gets out of the car and asks what he was doing there/where he lived. the kids gets wise "f u mfer.......go f yourself" zimmerman asks again. the kid charges him. the kid has him on the ground or just is plain pummeling him....well if zimmerman then shoots, he is 100% justified and protected by the stand your ground law. thats is of course if zimmerman didnt draw hit weapon first, threaten the kid AND the kid attacked zimmerman.

just assumptions but it really could have went down exactly as i said

[QUOTE=Warfish;4411609]During the time since this tragedy, 42 white people were killed in cold blood by black people. About three times that number of black people were killed in cold blood by other black people.

Most have not resulted in arrests.

No Justice?

No Peace?

Zimmerman should fry, but the bigger issue should be looked at too.

Instead of (like I heard on the liberal radio last night) talk like this:

"All racism, even between black and brown, is caused by the white man. He is the greatest evil the world has ever known, and is the source for all racial hatred in this world".[/QUOTE]...42 white people?...link

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4413836] im just going by the law[/QUOTE]

The law is stupid.

What's to prevent a husband from shooting his wife, planting a knife by her body, cutting himself a few times in the forearms to simulate defensive wounds and then calling 911 and claiming self defense?

There is NOTHING in the law that would allow police and prosecutors to do their job and determine guilt.

Think about it. If the law was correct, why would law enforcement (9 tines out of 10 gum proponents themselves) be ADAMANTLY against this "law"?

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4413826][B][SIZE="3"]530 Murders in Chicago Since 2008[/SIZE][/B]

[url]http://www.bet.com/news/health/2012/02/01/chicago-has-highest-murder-rate-in-the-u-s.html[/url]

"Since 2008, 80 percent of the 530 young people under the age of 21 felled by gun violence lived in the city's South, Southwest and West sides, which are [B]heavily populated with African-Americans[/B] and Latinos. Ironically, only one-third of the city's population lives in these areas. Englewood, an area in the city's South Side, stood out the most. Their murder rate is five times that of the rest of the city."

Yet still a great city, especially compared to Albany. :yes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4413860]The law is stupid.

What's to prevent a husband from shooting his wife, planting a knife by her body, cutting himself a few times in the forearms to simulate defensive wounds and then calling 911 and claiming self defense?

There is NOTHING in the law that would allow police and prosecutors to do their job and determine guilt.

Think about it. If the law was correct, why would law enforcement (9 tines out of 10 gum proponents themselves) be ADAMANTLY against this "law"?[/QUOTE]...don't know but Farrakhan just started threating people,Sharpton is down there already and all the commie pinkos are blaming the Republicans...this is getting good...

Think about it. If the law was correct, why would law enforcement (9 tines out of 10 gum proponents themselves) be ADAMANTLY against this "law"?[/QUOTE]

the law is a good one. you are making up scenarios that just dont happen. its not like there is an epidemic going on with set up murders. there is no gun problem in FL, contrary to what the media says

the point of the law is this: you are in your car. you accidently cut someone off. this person goes nuts with road rage. they try to run you off the road. you both get to a red light. as soon as he stops he jumps out of his car and runs to you like a madman. he opens your car door.

you are reasonably scared right? you FIRE and be done with it.

listen, i dont go around starting fights. i dont punch people out. im civilized and i avoid problems and confrontation. however, there are some street thugs who do not and they will give you an ass kicking for something stupid. so then, you are just supposed to take a beating by some maniac? knocking your dental work out and breaking your nose? not knowing what will come next? will he finish you off with a knife to the belly? F THAT! you have the right to defend yourself....you did not start or with to fight. why should the law say that you should meet force with equal force? in other words, before this law, if some idiot came after you....you pretty much had a choice: take the beating of fistfight. either way, you NEVER know what the outcome will be. maybe a black eye, maybe 70 stitches maybe a coffin or wheelchair. who knows but in the old days if you did fire to protect yourseld, guess what? your life is over

a trial......lawyers fees that ruin your family.....possibly jail time

all because you didnt want to fight, didnt start the fight, and just wanted to stop the fight

Um no.

[QUOTE=dickkotite;4413836]ive listened to the tapes and heres my decision: zimmerman should be a free man

this does not mean i think the kid deserved it or that i think zimmerman is a great guy. im just going by the law

heres why:
    1. Clearly , there was a scuffle. from the sounds of the tape i really doubt it was the youngster doing the screaming. it just doesnt match up. my gut tells me its the older fat guy screaming like mad. it was genuine..... there was a lot of fear.
    2. zimmerman was bloodied up. more evidence of a scuffle
    3. if there are no witnesses to the actual encounter, then it is one guys words against the other. zimmerman was bloodied and im certain those were his screams. if so, he screamed and battled for quite some time before ending it with a shot. that shows some degree of restraint. go ahead and laugh...

the fact that he followed the kid or made himself the community watchdog means crap. its not against the law to drive around your neighborhood and keep an eye out. i lived in a very affluent gated community and if i saw this kid, with a hoodie (yes) in the rain walking around approaching the car while i was on the phone with 911 and then start running YES IM SUSPICIOUS. Im not out of line to call. something just isnt right.

very important:
    a 911 operator is not a figure of authority. they can not tell you to do anything.

so the guy told him to not follow. he did follow. somewhere, he obviously got out of the car and confronted the kid. somehow, a fight broke out. most probably, the kid was beating the crap out of the guy and he was screaming. (assuming it was zimmermans screams) he screamed and pleaded for help for quite some time and finally took action to protect himself and end it.

its self defense....because nobody witnessed anything. plus, all the 911 calls including his own actually make him look reasonable and concerned. not crazy (iheard there was a racial slur, but cant find that)

even morally........lets say , if it happened this way: zimmerman follows the kid. gets out of the car and asks what he was doing there/where he lived. the kids gets wise "f u mfer.......go f yourself" zimmerman asks again. the kid charges him. the kid has him on the ground or just is plain pummeling him....well if zimmerman then shoots, he is 100% justified and protected by the stand your ground law. thats is of course if zimmerman didnt draw hit weapon first, threaten the kid AND the kid attacked zimmerman.

just assumptions but it really could have went down exactly as i said[/QUOTE]

the law simply states that IF you have a CCW permit and IF you are in a place you are legally allowed to be and you reasonably feel that you are in imminent danger of of severe bodily harm or death, you have the right to defend yourself with your firearm to end the threat

thats makes perfect sense to me

The law doesn't cover someone shooting another during a fight. Zimmerman weighed 100 lbs more than the young adult and was stalking him and the confronted him. When was Zimmerman's life in danger?

[QUOTE=dickkotite;4413905]the law is a good one. you are making up scenarios that just dont happen. its not like there is an epidemic going on with set up murders. there is no gun problem in FL, contrary to what the media says

the point of the law is this: you are in your car. you accidently cut someone off. this person goes nuts with road rage. they try to run you off the road. you both get to a red light. as soon as he stops he jumps out of his car and runs to you like a madman. he opens your car door.

you are reasonably scared right? you FIRE and be done with it.

listen, i dont go around starting fights. i dont punch people out. im civilized and i avoid problems and confrontation. however, there are some street thugs who do not and they will give you an ass kicking for something stupid. so then, you are just supposed to take a beating by some maniac? knocking your dental work out and breaking your nose? not knowing what will come next? will he finish you off with a knife to the belly? F THAT! you have the right to defend yourself....you did not start or with to fight. why should the law say that you should meet force with equal force? in other words, before this law, if some idiot came after you....you pretty much had a choice: take the beating of fistfight. either way, you NEVER know what the outcome will be. maybe a black eye, maybe 70 stitches maybe a coffin or wheelchair. who knows but in the old days if you did fire to protect yourseld, guess what? your life is over

a trial......lawyers fees that ruin your family.....possibly jail time

all because you didnt want to fight, didnt start the fight, and just wanted to stop the fight[/QUOTE]

Think about it. If the law was correct, why would law enforcement (9 tines out of 10 gum proponents themselves) be ADAMANTLY against this "law"?[/QUOTE]

and besides the scenario you pictured has happened all the time before this law and after this law. it means nothing. this person will probably get caught because the cops are pretty good

[QUOTE=cr726;4413876]Yet still a great city, especially compared to Albany. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Albany is also run by Democrats.

And the worst parts of Albany are largely populated by erstwhile residents of the worst parts of New York City.

[QUOTE=cr726;4413927]The law doesn't cover someone shooting another during a fight. Zimmerman weighed 100 lbs more than the young adult and was stalking him and the confronted him. When was Zimmerman's life in danger?[/QUOTE]

it ABSOLUTELY covers you in a fight. the law is simple.

as long as zimmerman didnt start the fight, and it was him being pummled and screaming on that tape, hell be a free man. as he should be

[QUOTE=Warfish;4411609]During the time since this tragedy, 42 white people were killed in cold blood by black people. [/QUOTE]

[url]http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-04/news/31122324_1_white-boy-fire-tv-station[/url]

[B]Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy'
    MEENA HART DUERSON
    Sunday, March 04, 2012

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

"It was pretty bad stuff," Detective Stacey Taylor told the TV station, adding that police are concerned the boy may have suffered damage to his eyes and lungs.

Coon said her son put out the fire with his shirt and called 911 himself. He was rushed to the hospital and was treated for his injuries.

She believes the students also attend East High School with her son, and said he will not be returning to the school. She also told KMBC her traumatized family plans now plans to move.

"My 5-year-old came in and asked me, 'Mom, am I going to get set on fire today?'" Coon said. "I was in tears."[/B]

Where was the outrage from the left regarding this incident?

Where was MS-DNC? See-BS? ABC? NBC? The Commie News Network?

Where was Reverend Jeri Curl? Rear End Jesse Jackass? Louis Farrakhan?

Where was Plumber? CR?

((((((Crickets))))))))

heres a scenario. This is the OLD WAY:

you and your wife are walking to dinner. some punk approaches you. he has his hand in his shirt as if he could have a weapon. he says "give me your wallet". you say no. he says "give me your MF wallet or ill take it" your wife says no. he says "SHUT UP C**t! GIVE YOU YOUR F***ING WALLET NOW" you say that you arent giving it. he swings. you pull out a CCW pistol and fire, ending the confrontation.

turns out he had no weapon. you are arrested.. you just lost your home to legal bills. you are going to jail

all because you and your wife wanted to grab a bite to eat

...ohhhh and you will also be sued by the theif's family too

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4413929]and besides the scenario you pictured has happened all the time before this law and after this law. it means nothing. this person will probably get caught because the cops are pretty good[/QUOTE]

Even the senator who WROTE the law said this is insane. And he's as Republican as they come.

What does "STAND YOUR GROUND" mean? Run and chase someone down and shoot them?