Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4405345]lol

amazing[/QUOTE]

Nah, just predictable.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4405356]Massive distraction about a candidate EVERYONE here hates. Even better tactic.[/QUOTE]

But didn't you hear? Obama has a pastor that said his pigeons were coming home to crap on SAR's BMW?

Lucky for him he has the new iPad that runs at 140 degrees that'll fry the little bastids into chicken nuggets.

Stokesey said he'll season and cook them up....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank goodness the Romney boys are all signed up and defending their country. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4405395]Thank goodness the Romney boys are all signed up and defending their country. :D[/QUOTE]

The canned responses just keep rolling in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4405400]The canned responses just keep rolling in.[/QUOTE]

You should tell us the responses you expect and just cut out the middle man.

That will stop the attacks of the "vapors" Pubs seem to have been getting lately...:P

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get the outrage, tbh.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;4405425]I don't get the outrage, tbh.[/QUOTE]

That's because you forgot about all the secret service agents that watched over the Bush twins after 9/11. Libs just didn't b*tch about it. We didn't eat as many Maxi-Pads.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4405353]That's ok, I'm sure they'll chime in soon.

Immediately dismissive, good tactic.

Massive distraction about a candidate EVERYONE here hates. Even better tactic.[/QUOTE]

Dismissive yes. The presidents daughter went on vacation. big whoop.

Just silly.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4405456]Dismissive yes. The presidents daughter went on vacation. big whoop.

Just silly.[/QUOTE]

You really think it's wise for the President's 13 year old daughter go to a drug infested, war torn ****hole that is Mexico on Spring Break? Really?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4405487]You really think it's wise for the President's 13 year old daughter go to a drug infested, war torn ****hole that is Mexico on Spring Break? Really?[/QUOTE]

LOLz. Just stop. I'm sure she's in a safe area. I've been to Mexico a number of times. I've never seen a war, any drugs or any ****holes.

Now if she went to Detroit....
    Last edited by FF2; 03-20-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4405493]LOLz. Just stop. I'm sure she's in a safe area. I've been to Mexico a number of times. I've never seen a war, any drugs or any ****holes.

Now if she went to Detroit....[/QUOTE]

When was the last time you were in Mexico?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4405487]You really think it's wise for the President's 13 year old daughter go to a drug infested, war torn ****hole that is Mexico on Spring Break? Really?[/QUOTE]

How big is the box that you live in? Good support on the box? Sturdy walls? Are there many windows cut in it? How is the air flow? How is the heating and cooling efficiency? Do you apply Feng Shui to the box?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;4405582]How big is the box that you live in? Good support on the box? Sturdy walls? Are there many windows cut in it? How is the air flow? How is the heating and cooling efficiency? Do you apply Feng Shui to the box?[/QUOTE]

This isn't just a normal group of 13 year old girls on Spring Break in Mexico (a sentence so lol-worthy I shouldn't even have to continue)... this the daughter of the President of the United States. Maybe I've watched too many movies or that episode of the West Wing when Zoe is kidnapped, but to me that's a huge, unnecessary security risk.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4405589]This isn't just a normal group of 13 year old girls on Spring Break in Mexico (a sentence so lol-worthy I shouldn't even have to continue)... this the daughter of the President of the United States. Maybe I've watched too many movies or that episode of the West Wing when Zoe is kidnapped, but to me that's a huge, unnecessary security risk.[/QUOTE]

Lol, because she's going to be kidnapped while being guarded by 25 secret service members. And just in case they don't know what they're doing (LOL), Mexican police followed them everywhere they went and guarded their hotel.

Is there a Mexican drug lord version of Tom Cruise that I don't know about? What other devious acts are him and his crack-shot team planning?

And what's SO wrong about a group of 13 year old girls going on a field trip during spring break?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4405589]This isn't just a normal group of 13 year old girls on Spring Break in Mexico (a sentence so lol-worthy I shouldn't even have to continue)... this the daughter of the President of the United States. Maybe I've watched too many movies or that episode of the West Wing when Zoe is kidnapped, but to me that's a huge, unnecessary security risk.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry it's not like she would be crazy enough to put on the necklace from the Hawaii Brady Bumch episode.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4405635]Don't worry it's not like she would be crazy enough to put on the necklace from the Hawaii Brady Bumch episode.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how she is doing in school. They might want to keep a close eye on her in case she gets addicted to caffeine pills.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Conspiracy

[QUOTE]Nevertheless, some Web sites that traffic in anti-administration opinions seized on the 13-year-old’s trip and on the disappearance of reports about it on Tuesday, accusing the child of a vacation at taxpayers’ expense and the White House of a cover-up. Others on those very same Web sites, though, rebuffed the cover-up talk.

[url]http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/20/how-spring-break-for-president-obamas-daughter-became-news/[/url]
    When a thread on the conservative bulletin board Free Republic was started titled “Obama’s daughter spends springbreak in Mexico,” a moderator pulled the thread down and wrote, “Leave the kids alone.”[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thirteen year old girls on vacation in Mexico, Robert DeNiro cracking a joke at a fundraiser ... what is this world coming to?

I'm outraged. When will the insanity stop?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4405687]Thirteen year old girls on vacation in Mexico, Robert DeNiro cracking a joke at a fundraiser ... what is this world coming to?

I'm outraged. When will the insanity stop?[/QUOTE]

If it's not a big deal, why did Obama "ask" his media brown shirts to scrub it?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4405693]If it's not a big deal, why did Obama "ask" his media brown shirts to scrub it?[/QUOTE]

You'll have to ask him.

I'm just grateful that the scrub clearly failed, and we've all been graced with the very significant knowledge of Malia Obama vacationing in Mexico.