219. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1) No

45 20.55%
  • 2) Hell No. Fire anyone who thinks it is a good plan

112 51.14%
  • 3) Yes. I am on crack.

62 28.31%
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Tebowmania in Jetland (merged, moved, locked, unlocked)

Tim Tebow can't even complete a trade...........The Jets have announced the stadium will be called Pro Life Stadium

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

this could be southside's get out thread!

top 10 on the horizon lol

He's one of the reasons why I don't listen to Joe and Evan

Mark Sanchez was spotted in California wearing a WWTTD bracelet.

Jets to "pull out" of trade... said to be aborting the Tebow deal.

[QUOTE=southside;4407698]Jets to "pull out" of trade... said to be aborting the Tebow deal.[/QUOTE]

HA!

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4406100]Hmmm you can have a wildcat type play in the playbook but not as a regular staple part of the offense as did Miami the last several years or as Rex is trying to get us to do now to get you to and new SBs!!!!

Good Grief!!!!![/QUOTE]

I got a good laugh from the "Good grief" when I read it in Charlie Brown's voice.

If we can utilize Tebow and maximize his potential, then we finally have a dynamic player that this team needs. A win is a win and the Steelers learned that in the divisional playoffs recently. Randle El was used in end arounds, halfback passes and lined up in the QB position sometimes throughout that whole season. Sometimes you use unorthodox methods to win games.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Rexamillion5592;4407680]He's one of the reasons why I don't listen to Joe and Evan[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing Evan is the other reason?

:dunno:

-

[QUOTE=southside;4407698]Jets to "pull out" of trade... said to be aborting the Tebow deal.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Md2B3.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Rexamillion5592;4407680]He's one of the reasons why I don't listen to Joe and Evan[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;4407736]I'm guessing Evan is the other reason?

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

Roberts is the biggest know-it-all idiot on radio. Benigno is just an idiot. Can't believe he said that about Tebow. Wait, maybe I can. Putz.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

This just the start. Tebowmaniacs are like jihadists, they are fanatical and can not be reasoned with. I say let them have what they want - cut Sanchez and start Tebow. At least we'd able to clean house next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Jesus Turned Water Into Wine, Tim Tebow Turned Whine Into Winning!

Jets Insider VIP
    Im ok with sanchez being given one more shot to be the guy. And im also ok wih trading him for a pick and running the super ground and pound offense with tebow.

"You call Me Coach and Rexy, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Coach and Rexy, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you, Tebow, an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a QB is not greater than his Coach; nor is he who is coached greater than he who coaches him. " (Rex 13:13-16)
    Last edited by frostlich; 03-21-2012 at 05:13 PM.