Thread: Going blind, glasses or contacts?

Going blind, glasses or contacts?

I start having early signs of myopia. I have a cloudy vision and can't recognize people's faces from 20' away (sucks, can't check-out hotties). I have been taking Bilberry extract to see if that helps without any luck.

I realize that at one-point-in-time I will require corrective lenses. I would like to wear glasses due to low-cost, low-maintenance and handling. The problem is that I have a high-bridge nose and it's discomforting.

I am not very intrigued wearing eye contacts for various reasons (fragile, expensive, high maintenance, etc).

For those blind folks, what do you recommend?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sports;4404897]I start having early signs of myopia. I have a cloudy vision and can't recognize people's faces from 20' away (sucks, can't check-out hotties). I have been taking Bilberry extract to see if that helps without any luck.

I realize that at one-point-in-time I will require corrective lenses. I would like to wear glasses due to low-cost, low-maintenance and handling. The problem is that I have a high-bridge nose and it's discomforting.

I am not very intrigued wearing eye contacts for various reasons (fragile, expensive, high maintenance, etc).

For those blind folks, what do you recommend?[/QUOTE]

Did you masturbate a lot as a child????

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4404903]Did you [B]masturbate[/B] a lot as a child????[/QUOTE]

A myth from the backwoods.

Glasses are not cheap and definitely not low maintenance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Get a nose job. Then get contacts.

All Pro
    Possible cataracts (not a big deal), or possible macular degeneration (is a big deal).

Regardless a simple eye exam is the only way to determine what is best for you're situation.

I use a combination of glasses and contacts depending on what activity.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Have an optical retinoscopy?

Then why not.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    While you can still see, look down and check if your palms are hairy.

All Pro
    ^^^ LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sports;4404897]I start having early signs of myopia. I have a cloudy vision and can't recognize people's faces from 20' away (sucks, can't check-out hotties). I have been taking Bilberry extract to see if that helps without any luck.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4404903]Did you play organized sports as a child????[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Hall Of Fame
    Could be a tumor.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1308150104750_2547885.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=JStokes;4405211]Could be a tumor.

_[/QUOTE]

Maybe I was exposed to weapons of mass destruction during Saddam Hussein's search... :dunno:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4404903]Do you masturbate a lot now????[/QUOTE]

FIXED
    Last edited by Sports; 03-21-2012 at 07:41 AM.

whats up with people and this need to see everything so clearly?

[QUOTE=FF2;4405488]whats up with people and this need to see everything so clearly?[/QUOTE]

I'm Republican.

Hall Of Fame
    Try not to put a price on your vision if you can. I understand money is tight for some people now but the last thing I would ever want to lose on my body is my vision (and yes that includes my penis).

Is lasik an option? I am not an expert, never even heard of myopia. But if it can help your condition I think that might be the best route. One time procedure with a quick recovery.

[URL="http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=83884"]http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=83884[/URL]

**Edit** Turns out Lasik is a good option. Check below.

[URL="http://www.medindia.net/news/LASIK-a-Perfect-Solution-to-Myopia-31237-1.htm"]http://www.medindia.net/news/LASIK-a-Perfect-Solution-to-Myopia-31237-1.htm[/URL]
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 03-21-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4405047]While you can still see, look down and check if your palms are hairy.[/QUOTE]

thought this was funny

[QUOTE=Sports;4405047]I'm Republican.[/QUOTE]

then I saw this and ROFL'd. :clapper: :D

All Pro

Keep both eyes closed when fapping as a start. Problem should clear up within a week or two. :P

I wear glasses because I can't deal with putting **** in my eyes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4405488]whats up with people and this need to see everything so clearly?[/QUOTE]

How long before he can't see the "Post Reply" button?:rolleyes: