Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Guys Are Screwed....

Jets Insider VIP

You Guys Are Screwed....

Listining to Romney's Illinois vicotry speech:

Hi!

I'm Mitt Romney!

I know all about business!

My dad was rich. And he paid for me to get the jobs that I had. I never had a real job. My job was to f*ck other people over and to make $$$. WTF is up with that POS Obama that studied "constitutional" law at a "college". I'm better. I screwed people out of jobs to make money for hedge fund managers. That's the real America. That's the America the founding fathers believed in.

I also believe in magic underwear and a planet in outer space that my people will fly away to when the end of the world comes. The end of the world that I, Mitt Romney, will make sure that happens....

[SIZE="7"][B]I[/B][/SIZE]

also believe that the government is evil. I know that I have been the government for a decade. But I'm not the evil part. Listen here, you dumba**ses. I'm the good government.

God bless stuff!!!!!
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 03-20-2012 at 09:30 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4405462]Listining to Romney's Illinois vicotry speech:

Hi!

I'm Mitt Romney!

I know all about business!

My dad was rich. And he paid for me to get the jobs that I had. I never had a real job. My job was to f*ck other people over and to make $$$. WTF is up with that POS Obama that studied "constitutional" law at a "college". I'm better. I screwed people out of jobs to make money for hedge fund managers. That's the real America. That's the America the founding fathers believed in.

I also believe in magic underwear and a planet in outer space that my people will fly away to when the end of the world comes. The end of the world that I, Mitt Romney, will make sure that happens....

[SIZE="7"][B]I[/B][/SIZE]

also believe that the government is evil. I know that I have been the government for a decade. But I'm not the evil part. Listen here, you dumba**ses. I'm the good government.

God bless stuff!!!!![/QUOTE]

Romney - the formerly pro choice creator of Obamacare.

This election is gonna be fun.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4405512]Romney - the formerly pro choice creator of Obamacare.

This election is gonna be fun.[/QUOTE]

So this country will choose between 2 candidates.

1) NEVER had a real job in the private sector.

2) Never had a job daddy didnt get for him.

Sounds like a great selection.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4405512]Romney - the formerly pro choice creator of Obamacare.

This election is gonna be fun.[/QUOTE]

Elections stop being fun when the general voting public lost the ability to discern state laws from federal ones.

Bunch of morons.

Jets Insider VIP
    There is a bottle of Diet Coke on my desk that would be a better president than Obuttocks. :yes:

Wasn't aware that Romney's father got him the governor's job or head of he Olympics but may be wrong.
    To an extent, he sounds like the beloved of the libs - Kennedy. Except, his father was not a bum like Joe. And unlike the Kennedys, he does not cheat on his wife, murder young girls, have people assassinated or have bouts of drunkedness.
    Of course our current pres is only an admitted coke user. Of course, he does associate with known criminals and admitted terrorists (Weather Underground).

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4406043]Wasn't aware that Romney's father got him the governor's job or head of he Olympics but may be wrong.
    To an extent, he sounds like the beloved of the libs - Kennedy. Except, his father was not a bum like Joe. And unlike the Kennedy[B][SIZE="4"]s[/SIZE][/B], he does not cheat on his wife, murder young girls, have people assassinated or have bouts of drunkedness.
    Of course our current pres is only an admitted coke user. Of course, he does associate with known criminals and admitted terrorists (Weather Underground).[/QUOTE]

Just curious:

Did you hold George W. to the same standard as the "KennedyS" back in 00 and 04? Because almost eveything you listed for the kennedys could and does apply to the Bushs. The list of dirty deeds could fill a book (and there are many out there) yet somehow I bet you had no problem dutifully casting the ballot for the (R). Fascinating, much like the conservative politicians that rubber stamped W's endless spending during his administration and now that a (D) is in office has found their fiscal soul.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 03-21-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4405800]Elections stop being fun when the general voting public lost the ability to discern state laws from federal ones.

Bunch of morons.[/QUOTE]

+10000

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4406110]Just curious:

Did you hold George W. to the same standard as the "KennedyS" back in 00 and 04? Because almost eveything you listed for the kennedys could and does apply to the Bushs. The list of dirty deeds could fill a book (and there are many out there) but somehow I bet you had no problem dutifully casting the ballot for the (R). Fascinating.[/QUOTE]

Mmm, not quite. George HW Bush was no Joseph P. Kennedy.

SeamusGate® will sink Romney.

America loves its dogs.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4406119]Mmm, not quite. George HW Bush was no Joseph P. Kennedy.[/QUOTE]

the age appropriate comparison would be prescot bush and Joe kennedy. And there is an absolute comparison to be made.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4406145]the age appropriate comparison would be prescot bush and Joe kennedy. And there is an absolute comparison to be made.[/QUOTE]

One was an illegal bootlegger who bought off Chicago unions and the other was a head of the CIA, VP and President.

You are right...comparisons can be made.

BTW.... GWB killed a woman and cheated on his wife? Link?

and I do NOT like GWB. Worst thing the republicans did is put him up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4406145]the age appropriate comparison would be prescot bush and Joe kennedy. And there is an absolute comparison to be made.[/QUOTE]

Well in that case there's even less of a comparison. Prescott Bush had nothing to do with W. getting elected president.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4405796]So this country will choose between 2 candidates.

1) NEVER had a real job in the private sector.

2) Never had a job daddy didnt get for him.
    [/QUOTE]
    I disagree.

Mitt Romney has made the most of chances given to him in life. He has a tremendous track record in the private sector and, by most accounts, is a frugal man.

I've said it many times, but his success at Bain Capital was both hands on and indicative of the way he'd run a White House.

You don't rise to the top of Wall Street by accident or because of dad. It's too competitive an arena.

The Democrats biggest problem was choosing to enact policies that a weak economy couldn't handle. The miscalculation is Obama's most consistent trick.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4406110]Just curious:

Did you hold George W. to the same standard as the "KennedyS" back in 00 and 04? Because almost eveything you listed for the kennedys could and does apply to the Bushs. The list of dirty deeds could fill a book (and there are many out there) yet somehow I bet you had no problem dutifully casting the ballot for the (R). Fascinating, much like the conservative politicians that rubber stamped W's endless spending during his administration and now that a (D) is in office has found their fiscal soul.[/QUOTE]

Bush was a republican in name only, he spent money like a liberal!

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4406151]
    BTW.... GWB killed a woman and cheated on his wife? Link?[/QUOTE]

No it was Laura who killed someone drunk driving. W, despite being arrested for DUI was lucky enough to never kill anyone.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4406367]
    I've said it many times, but his success at Bain Capital was both hands on and indicative of the way he'd run a White House.
    [/QUOTE]

Here a typical Bain deal:

Bain Capital bought AmPad in 1992 for $5.1 million. It borrowed heavily, boosting AmPad’s debt from $19.8 million in 1994 to $443.7 million in 1995, and Bain charged it tens of millions in fees. Bain took the firm public in 1996, making tens of millions more. AmPad, still saddled with debt, filed for bankruptcy in 2000.

So that how he will run the WH? :confused:*

Finally after 12 years of floundering we will get a qualified person at the helm of our Country. Romney is a self made titan of business. He is also quite selfless and charitable. I can't think of a more qualified person in our country to right this ship. I couldn't be more excited for November to come.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4406966]Here a typical Bain deal:

Bain Capital bought AmPad in 1992 for $5.1 million. It borrowed heavily, boosting AmPad’s debt from $19.8 million in 1994 to $443.7 million in 1995, and Bain charged it tens of millions in fees. Bain took the firm public in 1996, making tens of millions more. AmPad, still saddled with debt, filed for bankruptcy in 2000.

So that how he will run the WH? :confused:*[/QUOTE]

Right as opposed to Obama, who before politics, ummm, uhhh, organized umm, a community...

[QUOTE=FF2®;4406911]No it was Laura who killed someone drunk driving. W, despite being arrested for DUI was lucky enough to never kill anyone.[/QUOTE]

Liberals never argue with facts.....

[url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp[/url]