Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Jets NO.1 NEED

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4406254]It's always about the nut sack with you. :confused:

:D[/QUOTE]

He's trying to sell Timmy's extra one... :P

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4406061]This is ridiculous.

Feel bad for Sanchez?

Yeah, my deepest sympathies to the guy who has collected millions from the Jets so far and is banging the likes of Kate Upton and Kim Kardashian...all while being nothing more than a mediocre at best QB. :rolleyes:

This kid has constantly had his hand held ever since he came into the league. The guy has NEVER seen his starting job put in jeopardy no matter how terrible he has played in the past.

You can blame the OL, you can blame Schotty, you can blame the receivers...whatever. The bottom line is the kid still makes stupid mistakes at an alarming rate. I seriously doubt that Schotty was drawing up plays against Miami designed to throw the ball directly into the hands of a 300 lb DL...not once, but twice.

Enough of this crap being worried about Sanchez's feelings. Enough of the bullsh*t.[/QUOTE]

I respect your opinion in this situation. The opinion you wrote was CORRECT in every fashion. It's time ALL of us worry about the JETS winning some Super Bowls ASAP instead of a young millionaire living the good life. This is a team game and all players must do well or leave.

---
    I am here: [url]http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0mpn2v[/url]

Tannenbaum is the best GM the Jets have had in their history. He also holds the greatest winning % of any GM we've had. I wouldn't trade him for any other GM in the league. Same goes for Woody as the owner. Wouldn't trade him for any other owner. People need to get off the ledge here. We had the interloper Schotty bringing the team down these past few years and still did some damage in the playoffs. Last year was an anomaly. Get off the ledge people and trust in the brain trust.

All League
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4406254]It's always about the nut sack with you. :confused:

:D[/QUOTE]

Insert short joke here ____?

[QUOTE=NYJCAP2;4406349]Insert short joke here ____?[/QUOTE]

Nut [I]sacklette[/I]?

The PSL extortion is bull****, though. Woody should be ashamed of himself for pricing out good fans by making them "own" the seats they're already paying thousands for.

[QUOTE=JetFreak89;4405964]This.

Woody does what he needs to in order to have a successful team: opens his wallet and stays out of football related decisions.

Unfortunately, the person(s) he has entrusted to make those football related decisions have not been performing very well in the last couple of years.

One fault of Woody may be that he chooses to sign those "ONE" players to generate interest and ticket sales as opposed to a GM telling him that sustained success is the best way to fill seats EVEN if that means taking 2 OL in the first round of the draft as we did in 2006.

At some point since 2006 our strategy/plan went out the window, and it hasn't changed for the better.[/QUOTE]

Woody fire yourself, Tanny, Rex and SELL!

You are an embarrassment to all Jet fans. Does anyone know what the hell they're doing in Floram Park? You are so thorough you don't read the contract you agreed to! If you insist on owning this team bring in Rich Kotite and rename them the NY JOKERS. You have just set a new low for us fans. This mess is right up there with Hess signing Kotite to be the HC. What a circus you put together. Send in the CLOWNS.:confused:

Veteran
    NFL Network just showed a bunch of highlights of Sanchez struggles this year. Hmmm maybe we should make sure Tebow comes to NY. Seeing that performance of the Miami season finale reminded me just how bad Sanchez can be...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Squirt;4408135]You are an embarrassment to all Jet fans. Does anyone know what the hell they're doing in Floram Park? You are so thorough you don't read the contract you agreed to! If you insist on owning this team bring in Rich Kotite and rename them the NY JOKERS. You have just set a new low for us fans. This mess is right up there with Hess signing Kotite to be the HC. What a circus you put together. Send in the CLOWNS.:confused:[/QUOTE]
    Wouldn't the $5 million be discussed during trade negotiations? Why would Jets have to read Tebow contract to realize they owed Denver? This seems like it would be a common problem in most trades with all the front-loaded contracts in the NFL. Something seems fishy here, is Denver up to something? Maybe they are using this as excuse to nullify deal and get more from Jax or St Louis in a trade?

Veteran
    The number one need is a new head coach with a different philosophy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Bill Polian is a professional GM. He is sitting by waiting for Woody to call him!

Jets Insider VIP

Dear Tanny and Woody....we need..

We need a new O lineman, another safety and a pass rusher, not a QB that cant throw, You guys are making the jets a sideshow in a crappy circus. Tebow? Really? The guy will do nothing but distract the team, dont you football minds realise that he got on a lucky streak last year, if not for 1 assinine play against the bears the broncos dont even make the playoffs. Didnt you see the look of disbeleif on Elways face last year numerous times? Jesus if our defense could tackle we would have beaten him. The NFL has become a pass happy QB driven league and you want to bring in a novelty QB like Tebow to run the wildcat...the wildcat that has run its course and is now easily defensed. PLEASE I beg you for all long time suffering Jet fans address what we really need and not a novelty that has run its course. Why not have PET ROCK giveaway day next year while your at it.

Overlooking the wording, I completely agree with what you are saying in this post and I can't understand why some Jets fans don't see this.

All League
    Would it be wrong to send them my resume? I would be happy to review their contracts for them.

Signed,

Digetydog, Attorney at Law

I thought the title of the thread was "The Jets NO.1 [B]SEED[/B]"

I knew it was wrong when I thought it said SEED, anyway.

Oh well. Who do we trade for next? Sean Payton?

Jets Insider VIP
    TEBOW is to sell seats and Jerseys not win games