Thread: This move is the ultimate "push Sanchez" move.

This move is the ultimate "push Sanchez" move.

More than a legit #2. He has to fight for the #1 and keep it, while also learning how to manipulate the media.

Finally somebody gets it!

Sanchez is the QB for this year and next year. There is nothing, barring injury, that's going to change that. We're simply not in a position to be able to cut him, cap-wise, and the guys making $11M/yr isn't going to spend any significant period of time on the bench.

Of course, the fact that Tim Tebow is Tim Tebow immediately creates a QB controversy because of the Tebowites.

No, this move is the ultimate push PSL's and ticket sales along with Jersey sale revenue move. All at the detriment of the best interests of the team.

All League
    yeah, it will push Sanchez out of town without giving him a chance to grow and succeed as the franchise Jets QB
    this is what 'push' bringing in Tebow will do

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4406942]Sanchez is the QB for this year and next year. There is nothing, barring injury, that's going to change that. We're simply not in a position to be able to cut him, cap-wise, and the guys making $11M/yr isn't going to spend any significant period of time on the bench.

Of course, the fact that Tim Tebow is Tim Tebow immediately creates a QB controversy because of the Tebowites.[/QUOTE]

Lmao tebowites..

[QUOTE=Snell41;4406990]No, this move is the ultimate push PSL's and ticket sales along with Jersey sale revenue move. All at the detriment of the best interests of the team.[/QUOTE]

+1 this is all about PSL's and suite sales.

[QUOTE=NY State of Mind;4406868]More than a legit #2. He has to fight for the #1 and keep it, while also learning how to manipulate the media.[/QUOTE]

He is not a legit number two. Nor was he brought in for that. IMO. He is a weapon that the defense now has to deal with. Sanchez is our Qb.

[QUOTE=TKasper01;4407097]He is not a legit number two. Nor was he brought in for that. IMO. He is a weapon that the defense now has to deal with. Sanchez is our Qb.[/QUOTE]

I meant he is not a legit #2. This basically puts as much pressure on Sanchez as you can without his job really being in jeopardy.

[QUOTE=R. Tyme;4407058]yeah, it will push Sanchez out of town without giving him a chance to grow and succeed as the franchise Jets QB
    this is what 'push' bringing in Tebow will do[/QUOTE]

I'm a big Sanchez supporter, but he's going into his 4th year as the starting QB. If he can not show that he is far superior than a guy who has no real QB skills and only a handful of NFL starts than that's on Mark. It's time for him to grow up, assert his leadership and skills, and take control of the Jets offense.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... my biggest problem is RT has not been addressed yet ...

... my second biggest problem is OLB, FS, & 2nd WR have not been addressed yet ...

... my third biggest problem is in NY this can create a nightmare whirlwind of a QB controversy if sanchez struggles ...

... 1 & 2 can still be addressed in the draft ... if sanchez performs better then 3 will be addressed as well ...

l_j_r