Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look he comes cheap, was a college superstar very recently, can help as a situational player and is insurance. plus, maybe tebow will become the tebow that the broncos hoped he would become and in that case this is a steal

its reall no big deal

Would you rather he breaks bread in New England..............

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4407029]The front office wants headlines and jersey sales. This move accomplished that.[/QUOTE]

But is that the singular reason for doing it? Can Tebow with his skill set help us win on the field?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=5 Miles Out;4407040]Would you rather he breaks bread in New England..............[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Jets Insider VIP
    NO.

****.NO

Funny how Jets fans bashed Tebow last season, now he's all yours...boy oh boy.

[QUOTE=5 Miles Out;4407040]Would you rather he breaks bread in New England..............[/QUOTE]

Yes. Let the moron ruin that franchise, not ours.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4407021]If Sanchez blows, then things will get ugly.[/QUOTE]

If Sanchez blows this year, then things are going to get ugly regardless of whether we brought in Tebow or not.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4407052]Yes. Let the moron ruin that franchise, not ours.[/QUOTE]

how is he going to ruin the franchise?! LMAO

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4407052]Yes. Let the moron ruin that franchise, not ours.[/QUOTE]

See now you are getting into interesting waters. What makes you think that Tim Tebow is a franchise wrecker? He has shown nothing of the sort

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4407007][URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/stonecoldsteveaustinfli.jpg/"][IMG]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1125/stonecoldsteveaustinfli.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]
    That's right, Steve Austin. It takes TWO people to have a calm and productive dialogue.

Thank you, Stone Cold! :yes:

Veteran
    Not worked up, just disappointed... The boy cant throw the football at a pro-level!!!

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4407021]If Sanchez plays well it will be a brilliant move. Tebow will become a luxury for the offense.

If Sanchez blows, then things will get ugly.

I am having a hard time deciding whether this move shows the FO has confidence in Sanchez or if this move shows that the FO has no faith in him.[/QUOTE]

Which brings up a point I've been thinking about... was Sanchez included in this decision? He is the declared leader of this team, and what business in any industry, military included, doesn't make their leaders part of key decisions?

Let's assume he was and sees the possibilities. From there we can intelligently discuss the huge upside to innovative plays that can really help us win.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4407043]But is that the singular reason for doing it? Can Tebow with his skill set help us win on the field?[/QUOTE]

I honestly dont believe this helps on the field. This is a desperate owner trying to be relevant in a city with the Super Bowl champs.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4407064]See now you are getting into interesting waters. What makes you think that Tim Tebow is a franchise wrecker? He has shown nothing of the sort[/QUOTE]

Just wait till you get to a game and are invited to a hundred Bible studys. Just wait

[QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4407072]Which brings up a point I've been thinking about... was Sanchez included in this decision? He is the declared leader of this team, and what business in any industry, military included, doesn't make their leaders part of key decisions?

Let's assume he was and sees the possibilities. From there we can intelligently discuss the huge upside to innovative plays that can really help us win.[/QUOTE]

This isnt the NBA where players have the power. The owners still have the power.

All League

100% yes

If the Jets drafted Tebow in the 4th round 2 years ago, I wouldn't have been upset.

Since then Tebow has show he can, at least, run out of the wildcat and get 5 Yards/Carry. Now the Jets are investing a 4th round pick.

I didn't want him because of the distraction, but Tebow in a vacuum is worth more than a 4th round pick.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4407062]how is he going to ruin the franchise?! LMAO[/QUOTE]

You're right. Tanny/Rex/Woody/Sparano already did that.

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4407064]See now you are getting into interesting waters. What makes you think that Tim Tebow is a franchise wrecker? He has shown nothing of the sort[/QUOTE]

Fans wanted that guy to play and forced Denver to capitulate. Same thing will happen here. Hope you wanted Sanchez benched, because that's exactly what will happen by week four. Put it in the book.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/stonecoldsteveaustinfli.jpg/][IMG]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1125/stonecoldsteveaustinfli.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4407075][B]I honestly dont believe this helps on the field.[/B] This is a desperate owner trying to be relevant in a city with the Super Bowl champs.[/QUOTE]

Really? Interesting. I beg to differ, but you seem to be steadfast.