Thread: Meanwhile the Bills sign DE Mark Anderson.

Hall Of Fame

Meanwhile the Bills sign DE Mark Anderson.

So while the Jets are trading for Tebow, Buffalo gets another pass rusher. Enjoy the jersey sales Woody.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4407191]So while the Jets are trading for Tebow, Buffalo gets another pass rusher. Enjoy the jersey sales Woody.[/QUOTE]

Buffalo has a ton of cap room from rolling over last years unspent cap space. What is your point?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

That doesn't bother the Jets. The o-line is so outstanding.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4407216]Buffalo has a ton of cap room from rolling over last years unspent cap space. What is your point?[/QUOTE]

My point was to point out that the Bills signed another pass rusher. Thats all. Hopefully Tebow can block one of them.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

We are going to carry 6 QB's next year, no worries.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4407223]My point was to point out that the Bills signed another pass rusher. Thats all. [B]Hopefully Tebow can block one of them[/B].[/QUOTE]

He should they are only 10 pounds apart..:yes:

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4407223]My point was to point out that the Bills signed another pass rusher. Thats all. Hopefully Tebow can block one of them.[/QUOTE]

With the Offense the Jets seem intent on running, the Bills should be signing run-stuffers.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4407236]With the Offense the Jets seem intent on running, the Bills should be signing run-stuffers.[/QUOTE]

True, but every other team realizes its a passing league, so I guess they are preparing for them.

All Pro
    Lol we where worried about closing the gap on the pats.. The bills are closing the gap on us..

There starting to look like the giants with all these pass rushers.

All League
    He was good last year, sorry to lose him but the Bills gave him a very generous 4 year deal.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4407191]So while the Jets are trading for Tebow, Buffalo gets another pass rusher. Enjoy the jersey sales Woody.[/QUOTE]

And Tebow will break every tackle from them!!

Best d-line in the league..theyre gonna abuse us

All Pro
    great Buffalo just built a top 5 DL and what did we do??

I hope we sign a FS and have a monster draft........

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4407236]With the Offense the Jets seem intent on running, the Bills should be signing run-stuffers.[/QUOTE]

Pass rushers can do a pretty effective job against the wildcat too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4407336] [B]great Buffalo just built a top 5 DL and what did we do??[/B]
    I hope we sign a FS and have a monster draft........[/QUOTE]

Should we give them the Lombardi now and scrub the season like some wanted to do for the Eagles last year??

That increases the chances of Melvin Ingram falling to us

let buffalo prove it on the field

Banned

I don't understand why people keep saying that this move is to sell jerseys? You do realize that jersey sales go directly to the nfl and then the money gets divided evenly between each team? So many people apparently think different.

All League
    I was a BIG proponent for the Pats to bring back Mark Anderson. He did a fantastic job for us last season. But he just got $27MM for 4 years, and it became a lot clearer as to why he isn't coming back to NE.

Good for him. It only goes to show FA's that if you have a good year playing for the Pats, it will increase your value in FA. I hope that is a lesson to the 2,000 FA's the Pats signed this week. ;)

BTW- a little known fact that Jet fans can feel free to use in talks with Bills fans. Most people don't know that in 2010 Williams and Anderson were on the same team in Houston. That year they were in the bottom three in both total D and scoring. Hey its not much, but its all I got. :D