Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warren Sapp says Jeremy Shockey snitched about bounties

A crazy, crazy day in the NFL.

All League
    Sapps a POS for putting that out as well. How would he know who snitched anyway?

[QUOTE=HoustonJET;4408264]You didn't Captain America... from your comments though, I'm assuming that's how you feel... just the same as you assumed i'm a dummy for whatever reason...[/QUOTE]

I'm now assuming you're a dummy for getting that from my comments

calling me Captain America is hilarious I'm probably the least nationalistic person on this board

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetsFan24;4408374]I'm now assuming you're a dummy for getting that from my comments

calling me Captain America is hilarious I'm probably the least nationalistic person on this board[/QUOTE]

Enough.

:rolleyes:

All League
    [QUOTE=HoustonJET;4408071]Foolish comment... So you're giving a guy who witnessed the inner workings of the bounty system for possibly the 3 years he was there yet he said NOTHING a pass?... C'mon man... Shockey wanted to reap the benefits and chose to keep his mouth shut... but once he got shipped out of N.O., and more than likely developed ill feelings towards them as he did the Giants, he felt it was now okay to throw guys under the bus... That's low life... and thats the selfish mentality America as a whole has... Im gonna use you for what your worth and spit you out when i'm done milking you... Documented throughout history...

I believe in being proactive to situations rather than reactive... anybody willing to give Shockey a pass for being reactive to the bounty system years after first witnessing it, is just as bad as he is...[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.

Shockey, or whoever wants to 'blow the whistle' years after the fact instead of when he was first aware of it is nothing but someone with bitter feelings towards the organization IMO. If he really had a problem with this kind of activity going on, then he (or whoever that truly has a problem with it) should of stepped up and done something about it when it was first going on, not wait years later after.

Ofcourse none of us no for sure who 'blew the whistle' and how long they knew about it before they did, but from what it sounds like whoever did seemed to have no problem waiting to do so for whatever reason considering it was going on for years.