Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile Atogwe is visiting the Lions right now.

Hall Of Fame

Meanwhile Atogwe is visiting the Lions right now.

While the Jets are fumbling all over themselves with this Tebow deal, Atogwe is visiting with the Lions.

Kinda like Brad Smith last year while the Jets were getting played by Nnamdi. Just an amateur operation all the way through.

all that matters is money and making headlines. who cares about the football side:steamin:

All Pro
    Yeah, and the Jets are trying to get a wildcat QB... unbelievable...

Jets Insider VIP
    Bill Polian is waiting for Woody to call and offer him the GM job!:cool:

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4408209]Bill Polian is waiting for Woody to call and offer him the GM job!:cool:[/QUOTE]

We could never be that lucky, but it's a great thought.

[QUOTE=sect313;4408198]all that matters is money and making headlines. who cares about the football side:steamin:[/QUOTE]

fooootball ? foootballl ?? we don't need no stinking football !!! We do have Kate Upton ... and ... .... ... Kate Upton. :alien:

[QUOTE=section314;4408227]We could never be that lucky[/QUOTE]

Never.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4408172]While the Jets are fumbling all over themselves with this Tebow deal, Atogwe is visiting with the Lions.[/QUOTE]

You dumbass, they have made contact with him.

I'm sorry but by saying that the team is a failure, you are saying that I am a failure for supporting them

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4408249]You dumbass, they have made contact with him.

I'm sorry but by saying that the team is a failure, you are saying that I am a failure for supporting them[/QUOTE]

Calm the f**k down. You are about to spin off the face of the earth. Take a break, you obviously need one.

Plus my point is that as this bumbling circus continues, player that could actually help this team are visiting other places.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4408249]You dumbass, they have made contact with him.

I'm sorry but by saying that the team is a failure, you are saying that I am a failure for supporting them[/QUOTE]

What? You're starting to sound like my wife when she gets a really bad period. Go take an alleve and take a nap maybe?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4408654]What? You're starting to sound like my wife when she gets a really bad period. Go take an alleve and take a nap maybe?[/QUOTE]

Midol.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4408209]Bill Polian is waiting for Woody to call and offer him the GM job!:cool:[/QUOTE]

And Tanny would probably be willing to work on the deal to find his replacement. He's just a yes-man.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=teng;4408677]And Tanny would probably be willing to work on the deal to find his replacement. He's just a yes-man.[/QUOTE]

Better make sure the contract is printed in extra large font though.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Toooon;4408190]Kinda like Brad Smith last year while the Jets were getting played by Nnamdi. Just an amateur operation all the way through.[/QUOTE]

I know. I wish we could have been hoisting the Lombardi trophy like the Eagles did...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4408716]I know. I wish we could have been hoisting the Lombardi trophy like the Eagles did...[/QUOTE]

Thats another deal where Tanny was bailed out by another team. Thank god the Eagles paid Nmandi.

All League
    [url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/21/atogwe-leaves-lions-without-a-deal/[/url]

No deal for Atogwe in Det yet

after taking a 2.5 million cap hit for the wonderful teblow we have no room to sign players we really need.

All League
    Not like the Jets have any cap space left anyway. What's left is probably what's needed for the draft picks. Unless they can get Braylon Edwards for $1 million.

Are we sure the 2.5m hits the cap? The money was paid to Tebow as salary last year so wouldn't it have been charged to the Broncos cap then? I don't think you can charge the same money to the cap twice.