Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Namath chimes in

Veteran
    I have been verry critical of Joe and his big mouth, but here I agree 10000000000000000000000000%

I want no part of Tbow, I hate everything he stands for as well as hating his name. last season you could not watch a game without hearing Tbow at least 10 times just because the anouncers like saying it.

All League
    Charter JI Member

He needs to learn that he doesn't have to pick up the phone and open his mouth EVERYTIME Espn, the Daily News, the Post etc. call him.

But then again, if he keeps his mouth shut people begin to forget about him again.

Where were all his comments when we sucked for 30+ years. We have a few good years, go to a few AFC Championship games and Joe really starts coming out of the woodwork.

wow, joe is complaining again about a move the FO made. shocking.

could the guy shut up already, he bashes every move this FO makes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;4409147]He needs to learn that he doesn't have to pick up the phone and open his mouth EVERYTIME Espn, the Daily News, the Post etc. call him.

But then again, if he keeps his mouth shut people begin to forget about him again.

Where were all his comments when we sucked for 30+ years. We have a few good years, go to a few AFC Championship games and Joe really starts coming out of the woodwork.[/QUOTE]

he's flat broke after drinking away all the money he accumulated in his football career, The Kay the Schill and LaDrecka gig (listened to by almost nobody here in NY) is the only frigging source of income he has left. Give him a break. Discuss his weekly attacks on the Jets. He needs the dinero

All League
    This FO is starting to make a lot of bad moves.

[QUOTE=Brew Free or Die;4408546]I'll be honest. I can't stand this guy anymore. I don't want Tebow anywhere near the Jets, but you don't see all-time Yankee greats bashing moves they make.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the Yankees...um...they've won...a bunch of championships...a whole ****load actually...and they have a, well, um, tradition...and the Jets...they have Rex...and Woody...and Tannenwhatever...and the Sanchize...and a three ring circus in their locker room...so, the comparison...the comparison to the Yankees...

...it just REALLY DOESN'T WORK

Veteran
    Joe should run for President. We know where he stands and he doesn't make any bones about it.