Thread: Tannenbaum live on SNY in a few minutes...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Tannenbaum live on SNY in a few minutes...

as the title says...

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn directv is acting up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4409496]Damn directv is acting up[/QUOTE]

Try Rocking it I know it sounds Crazy but it worked for me one time when I was in a suite at a Stadium

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    On now

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF was up with those stupid questions about Tebow's charity? Who gives a crap?! We didn't trade for him to acquire his charity. Must have been some crazy religious guy asking the questions.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets just ruined Mark Sanchez' career with this team. If I were him I'd demand a trade. Is this a FN bad dream???...............

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He can barely breath. Just said the usual garbage.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;4409662]The Jets just ruined Mark Sanchez' career with this team. If I were him I'd demand a trade. Is this a FN bad dream???...............[/QUOTE]

Here's here to be a backup QB and a package player. We'll see him take some snaps at the Wildcat QB position, but I doubt we'll ever see him take QB snaps in a conventional formation unless Sanchez is injured. He's no threat to Sanchez at the starting QB spot.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;4409662]The Jets just ruined Mark Sanchez' career with this team. If I were him I'd demand a trade. Is this a FN bad dream???...............[/QUOTE]

And who is Sanchez to demand a trade? Sanchez approved the trade prior to it going final.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=3rd_Times_A_Charm;4409673]Here's here to be a backup QB and a package player. We'll see him take some snaps at the Wildcat QB position, but I doubt we'll ever see him take QB snaps in a conventional formation unless Sanchez is injured. He's no threat to Sanchez at the starting QB spot.[/QUOTE]
    Right, that's the plan but what do you think will happen if Sanchez struggles early in the season? All you are going to here is Tebow chants from the fans and the media just like Denver last season.

There is literally no margin for error for Sanchez. Is that a bad thing? No but if Sanchez can't perform it will be Tebow-time.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? He is so mentally fragile he can't stand a little competition for his position? I do not approve of the trade but not because it's going to "ruin Sanchez" If that's the case then we don't have the franchise QB we hoped we had anyway.