Thread: Call Me crazy all you want. We trade Sanchize to the browns.

Arrow Call Me crazy all you want. We trade Sanchize to the browns.

I think we do it before the draft for two number 1's and # 2's. We rebuild the OL especialy RT and the front 7 with Pass rushers. We hope to find safeties in the draft as well. Mr. Tim Tebow for 2012. This send a clear message that perform or get out and get shipped out of town.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    No need to call you it, it's quite apparent.

Wed be lucky to get their second round pick.
    And i cringe at the thought of Tebow as our starter. Id be more comfortable with Stanton as starter and that is a scary thought.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    Wed be lucky to get their second round pick.
    And i cringe at the thought of Tebow as our starter. Id be more comfortable with Stanton as starter and that is a scary thought.
    rather have kerley as the starting QB then tebow

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by star95 View Post
    I think we do it before the draft for two number 1's and # 2's. We rebuild the OL especialy RT and the front 7 with Pass rushers. We hope to find safeties in the draft as well. Mr. Tim Tebow for 2012. This send a clear message that perform or get out and get shipped out of town.
    I say if we don't get at least 4 #1s it's not worth it.

Practice Squad
    You're crazy

Quote Originally Posted by star95 View Post
    You can only get that kind of package for a franchise caliber qb's. The Browns would have to believe he was that Qb. The best your looking at if you trade Sanchez is a second round pick. For that reason alone you must stick with him and hope this is the year he puts it all together.