Thread: Who's tired of Joe Namath?

Who's tired of Joe Namath?

Joe, we get it. You hate the Jets front office, you clearly have some deep seeded issues with them. I also get that Michael Kay LOVES to have your grumpy old man routine every time the Jets do something questionable.

All Pro
    OP
    GFY

Practice Squad
    Only jet qb who has actually won something, he can say what he wants

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Joe, we get it. You hate the Jets front office, you clearly have some deep seeded issues with them. I also get that Michael Kay LOVES to have your grumpy old man routine every time the Jets do something questionable.
    Joe Namath is the only QB in the history of the New York Jets who has accomplished anything significant. He has earned the right to say anything he wants.

BTW, were you born after 1985 or after 1990?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    BTW, were you born after 1985
    Yes, it makes me extremely sad to not have watched the thrashing the Bears put on the Pasts in one of their 2 only legitimate SB appearances

...dump...

All League
    When the FO makes questionable moves, they deserve to be questioned.

Sorry not everyone is sunshine and roses. I am of the variety that believes coaches and GM's shouldn't be criticized until they make multiple mistakes.

This regime has now made multiple mistakes (see 2011) and deserves to be questioned.

Not tired of Namath. In fact I appreciate his candor, no matter how much it may upset one-dimensional homers here. However I am very tired of Joe Namath threads.

HTH

Jets Insider VIP
    go easy on him... he was a great player

sadly he is just about flat broke after drinking away every cent he every earned and needs that weekly gig on the Kay show that has no listeners anyway in order to pay for his monthly rent

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Not tired of Namath. In fact I appreciate his candor, no matter how much it may upset one-dimensional homers here. However I am very tired of Joe Namath threads.

HTH
    Especially when he's (Namath) right!

Hall Of Fame
    ...some deep seeded issues with them...

Namath has a permanent pass in my book ... never tired of him.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Namath has a permanent pass in my book ... never tired of him.
    NO ONE has a permanent pass. He is tiring and I'm being kind.

Jets Insider VIP
    Better question...who thinks Joe is absolutely right In either instance, if anyone is entitled to say his piece on the team it's Joe Namath.

Who's tired of Jet fans who have thin skins and can't handle criticism, especially when it is right (as Namath has been pretty much every time)?

Tell me that Joe is any worse than 75% of the people on this board? The truth hurts, sometimes.